Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, 17:11 - Oct 12 with 9220 viewsColDale

........ever

Could have been six or seven.

Either Newport are Conference bound or we are magnificent. Was almost embarrassing how one sided that was today. From start to finish,there was only one team in it and it says it all that their only effort on goal was from a penalty and they still didn't score.

Looking at the age of our players, could it be possible that Keith Hill v2 is even better than v1?
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:16 - Oct 12 with 2371 viewsrobbowood

I noticed on the Wycombe website after we played them two weeks ago

http://www.gasroom.co.uk/

that there is a list of all the message board links for all the clubs in the division on the left hand side (Col maybe we could have similar ??).

click on "Newport County" and you will go straight to their message board

then click on EXILES GRANDSTAND: Rochdale away
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:22 - Oct 12 with 2330 viewsMIlnrowdale

Agree with man of match today, the more i see Lund the better he gets, him & dicker together just ooze class
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:24 - Oct 12 with 2317 viewswimborne_dale

Been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time
since I've seen the Dale fans sound as happy as this.
"Just like watching Brasil"
"footballed To Death"

Dare we get excited yet?

Edgar Allan's Crow

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:30 - Oct 12 with 2287 viewsSalwaDale

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:24 - Oct 12 by wimborne_dale

Been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time
since I've seen the Dale fans sound as happy as this.
"Just like watching Brasil"
"footballed To Death"

Dare we get excited yet?

Forget about getting excited, just focus on today. That was absolutely wonderful from every single player.

MOM though goes to Keith Hill. Didn't want to get sucked into their kind of game so came up with a formation where we could bring the ball out from the back. Dicker playing as a 3rd CB when we had the ball to allow the defence to bring the ball out. Vincenti and Henderson much further infield than previous games and given licence to roam. He certainly got the tactics right today. We passed the ball through them and looked awesome.

TBBT

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:35 - Oct 12 with 2257 viewsBingoballs

That today in my opinion was as good as anything we played in the season we got promoted.
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:38 - Oct 12 with 2235 viewsBingoballs

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:16 - Oct 12 by robbowood

I noticed on the Wycombe website after we played them two weeks ago

http://www.gasroom.co.uk/

that there is a list of all the message board links for all the clubs in the division on the left hand side (Col maybe we could have similar ??).

click on "Newport County" and you will go straight to their message board

then click on EXILES GRANDSTAND: Rochdale away

Yeah great idea, come on Col.
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:44 - Oct 12 with 2195 viewsMIlnrowdale

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:35 - Oct 12 by Bingoballs

That today in my opinion was as good as anything we played in the season we got promoted.

Almost as good as Bradford away
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:52 - Oct 12 with 2154 viewsdingdangblue

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:44 - Oct 12 by MIlnrowdale

The night we went top of the league and stayed there for 4 months. Happy days.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 21:02 - Oct 12 with 2086 viewsDaley_Lama

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:52 - Oct 12 by dingdangblue

The night we went top of the league and stayed there for 4 months. Happy days.

Having seen the SSN highlights....

1. BOOM!!!! Peter V
2. WTF was their penalty all about? An absolute cracking tackle, clearly took the ball. Surprised he wasn't sent off the way this season has gone (chesterfield home aside)

Poll: DF in or out

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:02 - Oct 12 with 2075 viewsdingdangblue

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 20:44 - Oct 12 by MIlnrowdale

Same points as our promotion season now. 20 from opening 11 games (then we kicked on and started playing well)!
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 21:07]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 21:08 - Oct 12 with 2048 viewsSalwaDale

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 21:02 - Oct 12 by Daley_Lama

Having seen the SSN highlights....

1. BOOM!!!! Peter V
2. WTF was their penalty all about? An absolute cracking tackle, clearly took the ball. Surprised he wasn't sent off the way this season has gone (chesterfield home aside)

The 'penalty' was right in front of us and I was up cheering and clapping a superb tackle from O'Connell. Very poor decision.

TBBT

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 21:16 - Oct 12 with 2012 viewsTomRAFC

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 21:08 - Oct 12 by SalwaDale

The 'penalty' was right in front of us and I was up cheering and clapping a superb tackle from O'Connell. Very poor decision.

Sadly what we have seen a fair bit this season are refs and linos who aren't biased but simply incompetent. Missing obvious things and getting simple rules wrong. Very sad indeed.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:26 - Oct 12 with 1964 viewsMIlnrowdale

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:02 - Oct 12 by dingdangblue

Same points as our promotion season now. 20 from opening 11 games (then we kicked on and started playing well)!
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 21:07]

Things aren't looking to shabby
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 21:34 - Oct 12 with 1917 viewsYouTubeDale

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 19:58 - Oct 12 by robbowood

From Newport County's message board

Rochdale are a curse. Beat us in our final game before dropping out of the league, beat us before we were promoted at Walsall and have given us our first spanking back in the league. They also beat us in the very next game after we put West Ham out of FA cup. There was some bizarre statistic associated with Rochdale beating us after we won against the Hammers. We beat West Ham who had beaten another English side, who had just beaten the European Champions. This run of games, concluding with the win for Rochdale against the County, suggested that Rochdale were the best team in Europe. So we lost today, but I'll console myself that it was against a team that were once top of Europe - and have been in the League Cup Final - tough opposition!

And guess where we play on the last game of the season ?????

Let's hope we are Champions of League 2 on the day, that will suffice for me.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 21:35]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 21:35 - Oct 12 with 1912 viewsboromat

More of the same today following on from Tuesday. Played beautifully. Stunning goal from Vincenti and a midfield of Dicker, Lund and Allen looks Championship quality. Happy for Cummins to open his scoring he's improved every game, I'm now hoping Donnelly rises to the challenge and really competes for a place.

The ref put a bit of a downer on the game at times it seemed it was 'all about him'. Stopped the game too many times for very little. Gave advantage when there was none and made some horrible decisions. Referees need to be trained to manage a game to help make it or at least let it be entertaining. I know it may seem a little silly moaning when we got to watch what was an amazing game but at times it was frustrating to think that this game could be even better!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 21:54 - Oct 12 with 1825 viewsonedalefan

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 21:08 - Oct 12 by SalwaDale

Ref gave it then looked at lineman. With no confirmation that the linesman agreed, no cards given although decision stood (as they never change their minds!).
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 22:24 - Oct 12 with 1723 viewspedrodale

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 21:54 - Oct 12 by onedalefan

Ref gave it then looked at lineman. With no confirmation that the linesman agreed, no cards given although decision stood (as they never change their minds!).

Think the lines man was just giving ins and outs ,dont know how he missed the trip on Allen
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 22:25 - Oct 12 with 1723 viewsDomDale

I've just had a Newport fan on Twitter suggest the ref Favorited Dale and that we should have had players sent off.

I don't remember us committing a foul to be fair...

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 22:36 - Oct 12 with 1683 viewsR17ALE

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 22:25 - Oct 12 by DomDale

I've just had a Newport fan on Twitter suggest the ref Favorited Dale and that we should have had players sent off.

Newport are the dirtiest team I've seen in years. The Russian likened them to Steve Evans' Boston.

Enough said!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 22:40 - Oct 12 with 1666 viewsSalwaDale

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 22:36 - Oct 12 by R17ALE

Newport are the dirtiest team I've seen in years. The Russian likened them to Steve Evans' Boston.

Enough said!

I wouldn't quite go that far, as none of their fouls were very dirty at all, just lots of little niggles when they had a Dale player go past them.

TBBT

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 23:00 - Oct 12 with 1612 viewsRespectTheChemistry

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 22:40 - Oct 12 by SalwaDale

I wouldn't quite go that far, as none of their fouls were very dirty at all, just lots of little niggles when they had a Dale player go past them.

Distinctly Colemanesque. Who, fittingly, was at the game today. He probably loved it.

Superb team display today but I would like to single out Ian Henderson. 9 out of 10 MoM for me - never stopped, always demanding the ball, tenacious, strong and real quality about his play. His pass to Rafferty that led to the 2nd goal was sublime. For me, player of the season so far.

Well done Hendo.
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 23:48 - Oct 12 with 1539 viewsdownunder

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 22:25 - Oct 12 by DomDale

6 according to the Beeb.
Us exiles have to rely on stats and posts on here, and draw conclusions.
I therefore believe that Keith Hill will be very happy that that Dale received no cards, had a low fouls against count in what was apparently a physical game, played passing football, and that goals are coming from a lot of different players.
Looking forward to next week. Will be good test.
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 00:21 - Oct 13 with 1485 viewsD_Alien

Last week's 3-0 at Portsmouth seems a long time ago now

If it's possible to push a "Don't Panic" button, we did it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 00:37 - Oct 13 with 1442 viewsMass_Debater

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 17:38 - Oct 12 by Shun

Excellent performance. What stood out this week compared to, say, the last home performance was that there weren't really any stand-out players - it was just a genuinely fantastic all-round team performance. I also agree with Col, I took a couple of 'newbies' today and when they asked me about each of our players I seemed to be replying with, "Erm, he's only 19 or 20 I think." I hope this squad can stick together for years to come - they'll only get better!

Just a note for Hery's goal and celebration - the epitome of cool.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 17:39]

Thought that too.
The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 09:08 - Oct 13 with 1263 viewssandylaner1

The most comprehensive 3-0 in the world,,,,,,, on 17:42 - Oct 12 by SaxonDale

Hill has built this team in just over 9 months. He is an absolute genius.

Just to add, a year ago tomorrow we lost 2-1 at home to Morecambe. This was the squad we had that day, both in terms of attitude and ability our squad has developed an incredible amount.

01 Lillis
02 Rafferty
03 Bennett
04 Cavanagh
05 R Edwards
12 P Edwards (Kennedy - 51' )
14 McIntyre
08 Tutte
11 Grimes
09 Donnelly
15 Adebola

Substitutes