Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 15:22 - Jan 22 with 1401 viewsthejack1912

Will he back for the Cardiff game? Ideally needed him for the west ham game but Cardiff is in the middle of these "tie break" matches.

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Michu on 15:39 - Jan 22 with 1358 viewsLiam12345

depends.. as he said here ( http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/michu-ankle-injury-1306175.aspx) he does not want to come back until he is 100% not just 60% (which he probably was last time he returned) so ye it depends im sure it would be better for him to miss it than push for it when he isn't ready also taking into consideration we want to win that game and he wont be match fit so do we want him to return for that game.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Michu on 15:46 - Jan 22 with 1328 viewsbermudajack

Let's just hope we don't rush him back too quickly, we can I'll afford another display like at the CCS

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Michu on 17:07 - Jan 22 with 1228 viewsmark555

It would be nice to have him on the bench though, maybe if things need mixing up with 20 mins left he could come on. At the moment when things are not going our way you look at the bench and you see no other goal scoring options to whats on the pitch.

At the moment our only goal scoring option is basically Wilf!
Michu on 21:05 - Jan 22 with 1126 viewsduckling

Hope to see him back soon as well, Michu while a decisive player his "Charisma" is really missing on the field atm.(Yes he might be kicking some flags, but it's those emotions wake up a lot of fans myself included)

Since his Injury I only think i've watched about 1/3 of the games I did while he was playing.(Truth be told though I like Swansea, but had it not been for the amount of spanish players and Laudrup my attention would probably still be in La Liga)

Come on Swans gain some space to the line.
Michu on 23:38 - Jan 22 with 959 viewsTokijo

Is Michu back in training? If not, then unlikely to be ready.
Michu on 23:51 - Jan 22 with 931 viewsLiam12345

Michu on 23:38 - Jan 22 by Tokijo

Is Michu back in training? If not, then unlikely to be ready.

ye he is

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Michu on 11:35 - Jan 23 with 786 viewsBackHeel

really, he's training? If so, on the bench for Fulham I recon - 10 minute spell at the end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024