Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought 00:02 - Jan 24 with 5908 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 00:12 - Jan 24 with 2677 viewsscot1963

should I be ashamed? I've got far worse efforts

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 00:21 - Jan 24 with 2656 viewskarl

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 00:23 - Jan 24 with 2643 viewsBrightonhoop

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 00:38 - Jan 24 with 2627 viewsTheBlob

Part of the British Rythm 'n Blues movement,alongside Graham Bond......

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 00:45 - Jan 24 with 2618 viewsscot1963

oh and I bought this twice by mistake - great to sing along and hit the high note

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 07:59 - Jan 24 with 2533 viewsElHoop

I was T Rex mad as a kid. Love this version:

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 08:01 - Jan 24 with 2532 viewsWokingR

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 08:17 - Jan 24 with 2519 viewsTacticalR

The words are as applicable now as they were in the 70s...

'But The good old days have gone.
The image and the empire may be falling apart
The money has gotten scarce'

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 08:32 - Jan 24 with 2506 viewsDiscodroid

terrible,terrible video's though.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 08:51 - Jan 24 with 2487 viewsscot1963

I bought Johnny and Mary by Robert Palmer as well. And was a T-Rex fan as a youngster (and Gary Glitter unfortunately). This is the first record I remember buying amidst speculation at the time as to who it was - I learn a lot later that it's one of Blob's friends who I hadn't heard of

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:00 - Jan 24 with 2460 viewsDiscodroid

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 08:51 - Jan 24 by scot1963

I bought Johnny and Mary by Robert Palmer as well. And was a T-Rex fan as a youngster (and Gary Glitter unfortunately). This is the first record I remember buying amidst speculation at the time as to who it was - I learn a lot later that it's one of Blob's friends who I hadn't heard of

still love the record...

on the subject of relatives, mine is mick herbage(first cousin), lead guitarist of Dept s "is vic there"
he used to wear so much hair spray hes head stuck to our grans anti maccasas on her sette.
micks a bald postman now,

the one in the beret

[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 9:01]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:05 - Jan 24 with 2442 viewsscot1963

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:00 - Jan 24 by Discodroid

still love the record...

on the subject of relatives, mine is mick herbage(first cousin), lead guitarist of Dept s "is vic there"
he used to wear so much hair spray hes head stuck to our grans anti maccasas on her sette.
micks a bald postman now,

the one in the beret

[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 9:01]

ha, hairspray was a must with those hairstyles - I had one like the blonde in The Human League (or the girl gummi bear as someone pointed out) and am sure I used a can every couple of days - fortunately still got all my hair
Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:16 - Jan 24 with 2421 viewsBlackCrowe

First single I bought, from a village chemist strangely enough.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:18 - Jan 24 with 2417 viewsscot1963

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:16 - Jan 24 by BlackCrowe

got a mention on the Gerry Francis mullet thread as well - loved the song (still do)
Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:19 - Jan 24 with 2414 viewsDiscodroid

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:16 - Jan 24 by BlackCrowe

famous for the lead singer's 2 in one hairstyle!

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:19 - Jan 24 with 2412 viewsTrom

The Rah Band - lol, used to love Clouds Across the Moon

[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 9:23]
Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:27 - Jan 24 with 2391 viewsisawqpratwcity

I didn't buy many singles, only ever two, and this is the only one I'll admit to.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:27 - Jan 24 with 2391 viewsDiscodroid

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:05 - Jan 24 by scot1963

ha, hairspray was a must with those hairstyles - I had one like the blonde in The Human League (or the girl gummi bear as someone pointed out) and am sure I used a can every couple of days - fortunately still got all my hair

ahh visage,dept s.omd,flock of seagulls.alphavill,blancmange,the cure,siouxsie,echo and the bunnys all got through there share of harmony hair spray!

my music hero , a man crush doesnt begin to describe it..the coolest man on the planet at 65 years old .john foxx

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:34 - Jan 24 with 2374 viewsTrom

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:27 - Jan 24 by isawqpratwcity

I didn't buy many singles, only ever two, and this is the only one I'll admit to.

Mungo Jerry, who's real name is Ray Dorset is my mate Scott's Dad. Scott himself was a good runner back in the days of Linford.
Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:36 - Jan 24 with 2371 viewsscot1963

had a couple of singles and at least one Album, The Garden, by John Foxx - definitely cool. Love Mungo Jerry and didn't realise that was the Rah Band although I remember the song
Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:42 - Jan 24 with 2358 viewsTheBlob

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:45 - Jan 24 with 2353 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Just blasted Jethro Tull and Chickory Tip out in the office

12" Pic Disk had I. 21

Arnie Legend

Yellow Vinyl 12"

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:48 - Jan 24 with 2344 viewsisawqpratwcity

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 00:38 - Jan 24 by TheBlob

Part of the British Rythm 'n Blues movement,alongside Graham Bond......

Zoot Money did a collaboration with Alan Price and Georgie Fame called "The Price of Fame and Money", which I have searched for many times to contribute to this weekly feature, alas, without success.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:49 - Jan 24 with 2337 viewsElHoop

I dug out some old singles the other week and played a few of them and forgot I had this. Think it must have been a re-release but I'm certainly not ashamed of it. Somewhat surprisingly it was written by Mike Nesmith.

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 10:00 - Jan 24 with 2313 viewsTheBlob

Friday moosic fred.....singles you're not ashamed to admit you bought on 09:48 - Jan 24 by isawqpratwcity

Zoot Money did a collaboration with Alan Price and Georgie Fame called "The Price of Fame and Money", which I have searched for many times to contribute to this weekly feature, alas, without success.

Will have to look that one up.

Anywayyyy,I go wayyyyyyyyyyy back...

[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 10:03]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024