Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger 08:43 - Jan 25 with 1403 viewsmorgantwin

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 12:05 - Jan 25 with 1353 viewsterryb

If Don Givens was considered to be a winger it would be him.

Otherrwise it must be Clive Clark
who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 12:25 - Jan 25 with 1335 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 12:26 - Jan 25 with 1333 viewslongbottom

Has to be Lazarus doesn't it? Don Givens certainly started as a winger at Manure but moved to centre at Luton.
who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 13:00 - Jan 25 with 1316 viewsJuzzie

Thierry Henry
who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 13:49 - Jan 25 with 1291 viewsmorgantwin

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 13:00 - Jan 25 by Juzzie

Thierry Henry

for me its barry bridges he had been the boy wonder at chelsea he and bobby tambling were two brlliant goalscorers who both came through the youth developmment scheme
if chelsea had played osgood, greaves,tambling and bridges,they would have fielded the greatest team ever assembled and won the leauge ten times on the bounce but the mears family just didnt realise what they had in jimmy greaves he could have created an amzing hundred goal a season team but it wasnt going to be because bridges venables and grayham all went on a drinking spree and greaves was sold to milan so that it really circumstances sometimes create a differant vibe if only fulham realised how good rodney
was then they would have had a player who could have changed the whole of there club
bridges total goals for chelsea was something like ridiculous like 174 goals in 201 appearences he was the boy wonder a bit like clive allen he couldnt save us in 1968 69 but he was still the second ever fastest player to play for us behind wayne fareday

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 14:01 - Jan 25 with 1273 viewsTheBlob

Trevor....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 15:02 - Jan 25 with 1249 viewsmorgantwin

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 14:01 - Jan 25 by TheBlob

Trevor....

trevor sinclair was in deed a great qpr winger i still think he could have been even greater if he played more as a striker,rather than dropping back to midfield witgh the west ham

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 23:14 - Jan 25 with 1190 viewsCiderwithRsie

Roy Wegerle a winger??? Surely not? Penrice is cheating a bit too, he did play there but more often as "the tricky little bloke' next to Ferdinand.

Dave Thomas for me. But I always had a soft spot for Ian Stewart of Norn Ireland.
Login to get fewer ads

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 23:38 - Jan 25 with 1177 viewseghamranger

Andy Sinton for me, used to love him and David Pizanti playing left back,were great together
who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 02:05 - Jan 26 with 1157 viewsLBSRanger

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 23:38 - Jan 25 by eghamranger

Andy Sinton for me, used to love him and David Pizanti playing left back,were great together

i used to get in to the players bar with David Pizantei, used to work with his girlfriend. Bit too tasty with his hands for my liking though.
who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 07:37 - Jan 26 with 1134 viewsBluce_Ree

He was a tad before my time but the footage I've seen of Sinton makes him look like the best we've had. In my time it'd be Sinclair I guess.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 12:35 - Jan 26 with 1072 viewsmorgantwin

who was the greatest ever goalscoring winger on 07:37 - Jan 26 by Bluce_Ree

He was a tad before my time but the footage I've seen of Sinton makes him look like the best we've had. In my time it'd be Sinclair I guess.

only bridges and lazarus have hit 20 plus goals from the wing

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024