Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxi for Tremmel 15:20 - Feb 1 with 1520 viewshonestmint

Not so long ago I actually preferred him to Vorm, how wrong I was, looks nervous and scared to be out on the pitch
,once read Brian cloughs book and he reckons all good teams must have a good spine, top goalkeeper top centre half and a top striker, you can work the rest around that formula, I know there are two centre backs in modern football but anyone agree this is a big problem for us?
Taxi for Tremmel on 15:24 - Feb 1 with 1489 viewsSwanzay

Nothing he could do for todays goals, distribution was a bit suspect but that was it!
Taxi for Tremmel on 15:26 - Feb 1 with 1471 viewsChief

he hasn't done a great deal wrong recently. he wasn't brought here to play every week in the prem and I cant see us being able to get a better 2nd keeper who ll be happy enough to potentially sit on the bench every week.

Just unfortunate its a world cup years and vorm couldn't wait until the summer the have this operation.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Taxi for Tremmel on 15:34 - Feb 1 with 1440 viewshonestmint

I can see where your coming from regarding him being cover, but just dont look comfortable and his body language cannot be giving the defence much confidence, especially today against West Ham.
Taxi for Tremmel on 15:37 - Feb 1 with 1419 viewsChief

we don't really have a choice though do we? are we going to spend 5mill on someone like Alex McCarthy only to play him in the cups?

Trems no Gordan Banks but surely got to be better than Cornell.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Taxi for Tremmel on 15:39 - Feb 1 with 1410 viewstherealme

Ash doesn't rate him one bit, doesn't trust him, thinks he's a liability

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Taxi for Tremmel on 15:56 - Feb 1 with 1349 viewshonestmint

Hope to f@@k Vorm is fit next week, really couldn't face work if lost to our cousins up the road, I know we could lose with anyone between the sticks but Id feel a lot happier with Mr. Vorm there.
Taxi for Tremmel on 16:16 - Feb 1 with 1312 viewsLiam12345

Wrap up FFA it's the defence fuking shit

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Taxi for Tremmel on 17:21 - Feb 1 with 1208 viewsmawdlamjack

Taxi for Tremmel on 15:39 - Feb 1 by therealme

ash needs to look at his own culpability for the two we gifted them today

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Login to get fewer ads

Taxi for Tremmel on 17:25 - Feb 1 with 1183 viewsJackFish

I thought Amat was supposed to be marking Nolan?

But yeah, Vorm coming back would be a big boost for us, Trem hasn't been great this season.
Taxi for Tremmel on 17:26 - Feb 1 with 1178 views3swan

Taxi for Tremmel on 15:56 - Feb 1 by honestmint

Hope to f@@k Vorm is fit next week, really couldn't face work if lost to our cousins up the road, I know we could lose with anyone between the sticks but Id feel a lot happier with Mr. Vorm there.

Very little is being mentioned about Vorm especially as he was going to be fit for the Spurs game.
In interviews ML mentions players by name that should be back for Cardiff but no mention of Vorm leaving only Monk still unavailable
Taxi for Tremmel on 17:29 - Feb 1 with 1151 viewsUxbridge

Tremmel would be within his rights to feel the same about Williams.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Taxi for Tremmel on 17:30 - Feb 1 with 1139 viewsjacksinceever

I think Ash better shut up until he starts turning in regular performances that you would expect from the "Captain Of Wales" . He was tosh today and a liability himself. If Caulker had joined us in the summer, I think he would have been seat warming a few times this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024