Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcelo Bielsa 02:25 - Feb 5 with 7287 viewsRogueTrooper

Yes please

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Marcelo Bielsa on 09:56 - Feb 5 with 4742 viewsjackforever

its the name I heard from the same source that told me yesterdays news first. Also said that only one player (Hernandez) wanted ML to stay.
Marcelo Bielsa on 09:59 - Feb 5 with 4729 viewsPegojack

Would certainly be an interesting candidate for the job, and the polar opposite of Laudrup's laid back style. Reading his Wiki entry, it seems the guy is a preparation and fitness fanatic who would bust a gut for his club.
Marcelo Bielsa on 10:00 - Feb 5 with 4718 viewsDarran

I'd be more than happy with Bielsa but the relationship between him and Huw already worries me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:03 - Feb 5 with 4694 viewsjackforever

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:00 - Feb 5 by Darran

I'd be more than happy with Bielsa but the relationship between him and Huw already worries me.

sorry daz not up to speed on that what you mean buddy?
Marcelo Bielsa on 10:05 - Feb 5 with 4674 viewsDarran

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:03 - Feb 5 by jackforever

sorry daz not up to speed on that what you mean buddy?

Just looking into my crystal ball Chris,South American fella working with Huw worries me.

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:06 - Feb 5 with 4660 viewsUxbridge

Batshit mental. Would cause utter chaos. I wholeheartedly approve.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:06 - Feb 5 with 4660 viewsSwansNZ

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:05 - Feb 5 by Darran

Just looking into my crystal ball Chris,South American fella working with Huw worries me.

With the nickname Loco

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:10 - Feb 5 with 4627 viewsthedrownedman

Not sure if Darran's joking or not, but I reckon Bielsa's exactly the type that Huw would love to have here. He seems to be in the same, erm, 'class' as Martinez and Rodgers in that they are perfectionists, methodical, driven, demanding of his players, not to mention his style is very attractive.
Login to get fewer ads

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:14 - Feb 5 with 4595 viewsDarran

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:10 - Feb 5 by thedrownedman

Not sure if Darran's joking or not, but I reckon Bielsa's exactly the type that Huw would love to have here. He seems to be in the same, erm, 'class' as Martinez and Rodgers in that they are perfectionists, methodical, driven, demanding of his players, not to mention his style is very attractive.

No I'm not joking,Huw struggles to get on with the likes of Sousa and Laudrup so I worry he'd get on with this fella.
This fella knows his stuff though I was reading about him a few months ago where he's fanatical for dissecting videos of games to see what went wrong etc.

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:15 - Feb 5 with 4587 viewsWarwickHunt

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:06 - Feb 5 by Uxbridge

Batshit mental. Would cause utter chaos. I wholeheartedly approve.

This.

Also a great manager ("the best manager in the world" P. Guardiola 2012).

Apparently available too. Waves his hands about an' all (quite a bit, actually).
No brainer.
Marcelo Bielsa on 10:16 - Feb 5 with 4560 viewsperchrockjack

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:15 - Feb 5 by WarwickHunt

This.

Also a great manager ("the best manager in the world" P. Guardiola 2012).

Apparently available too. Waves his hands about an' all (quite a bit, actually).
No brainer.

Im in then. I like the Dutch countryside

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:19 - Feb 5 with 4541 viewsRancid

I think if we wanted Bielsa then it would have to be soon and very soon.He won't be short of suitors and I doubt he'll be out of the game for too long.
Marcelo Bielsa on 10:23 - Feb 5 with 4488 viewsjruss1

If Bielsa got his style to work here he would be worshiped on a whole new level compared to previous managers. Most exciting brand of football I’ve watched. If the players think they are not preparing well enough, they won’t have any complaints with this guy!
Marcelo Bielsa on 10:24 - Feb 5 with 4483 viewsMagic_Michu

I feel he'd be back to the Brendan Rodgers and Martinez style of management of obsessive in the details in training and management.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:27 - Feb 5 with 4449 viewsJACKARSE

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:19 - Feb 5 by Rancid

I think if we wanted Bielsa then it would have to be soon and very soon.He won't be short of suitors and I doubt he'll be out of the game for too long.

Also doubt he would want to come until the summer with only 14 games to go would you ?
If we are still in the PL then he could bring in his own staff and players and have a pre season to work with them. If we are not in the PL I don't think he would be interested why would he ?
Marcelo Bielsa on 10:29 - Feb 5 with 4416 viewsjackforever

He seems to be interested in us due to his attendance at some of our games recently.
Marcelo Bielsa on 10:31 - Feb 5 with 4390 viewsDarran

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:27 - Feb 5 by JACKARSE

Also doubt he would want to come until the summer with only 14 games to go would you ?
If we are still in the PL then he could bring in his own staff and players and have a pre season to work with them. If we are not in the PL I don't think he would be interested why would he ?

You've got to be kidding if we win on Saturday we'll only have 13 games left, what a f^cking job.

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:32 - Feb 5 with 4371 viewsDaithejack

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:29 - Feb 5 by jackforever

He seems to be interested in us due to his attendance at some of our games recently.

Eh? Not doubting you but when was this?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2014 10:32]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:35 - Feb 5 with 4334 viewsjackforever

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:32 - Feb 5 by Daithejack

Eh? Not doubting you but when was this?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2014 10:32]

I keep on getting texts from someone with no reason to lie and all have been spot on so far. He reckons Bielsa has been at more than a few games recently. Contact from within the club maybe BS but lets be honest more than a few leaks over the years have been spot on. Feck me I sound like that rangers fan on the scum board.
Marcelo Bielsa on 10:37 - Feb 5 with 4320 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Would be a sensational appointment, but sounds too good to be true that he'd come here.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:39 - Feb 5 with 4283 viewsjruss1

End of the day I can see why Huw would be interested. Right style of play, hard worker, intense planner, hugely respected all the way round the world. Also, while his philosophy meets ours his set up would be a new slant on it and could take us to another level.
Marcelo Bielsa on 10:41 - Feb 5 with 4254 viewsperchrockjack

If we get him then its definitely a new era and could well be a seminal appointment .

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:47 - Feb 5 with 4213 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I share darran's doubts though, could see the relationship between him and hj going south pretty sharpish. I think the board would prefer a more amiable and...more importantly, pliable....man in charge. Nasty people may call it a yes man.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:50 - Feb 5 with 4179 viewsDarran

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:41 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

If we get him then its definitely a new era and could well be a seminal appointment .

If we get a new manager it'll be a new era?

Fair play ask you carer to check what you're saying FFS.

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:54 - Feb 5 with 4149 viewsperchrockjack

Marcelo Bielsa on 10:50 - Feb 5 by Darran

If we get a new manager it'll be a new era?

Fair play ask you carer to check what you're saying FFS.

Why drag "carer" into it again? Im at least as sane as you and have a far larger knob.

Anyway, yes ,if you actually read and take in what I typed, you ll see new era is a reference to this chap and how the club will progress further when we will have a much larger stadium and crowds and profile= new era.
Comprende

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024