Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets 15:03 - Feb 5 with 2148 viewsFerryjack

Have a mate in business in Sunderland who has 2 tickets on a season but is looking for 2 tickets more any ideas.
Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 16:10 - Feb 5 with 2071 viewsDyfnant

Doesn't each league club get offered a number of tickets. Possibly a bad time to contact them though

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 07:58 - Feb 6 with 2010 views1983

PM sent
Got them off this fella reasonably price for our final Club Wembley seats (free programme) not very good atmosphere in there though

Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 09:04 - Feb 6 with 1962 viewsQuakerJack

Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 07:58 - Feb 6 by 1983

PM sent
Got them off this fella reasonably price for our final Club Wembley seats (free programme) not very good atmosphere in there though

Stub hub. The club have a page where tickets can be sold. So my mackem mate tells me.

You'll get to see another 5-0 like last year.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 09:24 - Feb 6 with 1942 viewsDull1Thomas

Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 16:10 - Feb 5 by Dyfnant

Doesn't each league club get offered a number of tickets. Possibly a bad time to contact them though

Very few tickets went on general sale to our supporters last season.
Quite a few people I know were disgusted there were so many empty seats on show.
Nothing to to with the Swans but too many are reserved for patrons who have nothing to do with the teams on the pitch.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 10:28 - Feb 6 with 1924 views1983

Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 09:24 - Feb 6 by Dull1Thomas

Very few tickets went on general sale to our supporters last season.
Quite a few people I know were disgusted there were so many empty seats on show.
Nothing to to with the Swans but too many are reserved for patrons who have nothing to do with the teams on the pitch.

Thats the reason we bought them through a third party,we had no chance of getting a ticket so sitting with bored businessmen on a freebie and middle class neutral fans wasn't the best.
Stewards looking at me nervously every time I jumped up when Swansea scored it was like scene from North Korean football game..

Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 10:33 - Feb 6 with 1920 viewsJACKARSE

Give Ki a call
Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 10:33 - Feb 6 with 1917 viewsDull1Thomas

Anybody know where i might be able to Capital One Final tickets on 10:33 - Feb 6 by JACKARSE

Give Ki a call

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024