Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much are tickets going for on the black market? 18:27 - Feb 6 with 2427 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 18:29 - Feb 6 with 2411 viewsjackharris

Red market!!!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 18:31 - Feb 6 with 2399 viewsPapaLazarou

I know two Swans fans who were willing to pay £100 each...
How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 18:54 - Feb 6 with 2277 viewsMattG

Funnily enough I was in a meeting with a Cardiff ST holder today and I asked him if he was coming down on Saturday. He said he wasn't but knew a couple of people who were.

He asked them if they were going on the "bubble buses" and they said no, they were making their own way down. When he asked how they would get their tickets, they said they already had them - "on the black market" were his words.

I thought that, on a bubble trip, tickets weren't distributed until people were on the official buses which means that they must be in the home section!!!
How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 18:56 - Feb 6 with 2262 viewsDarran

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 18:54 - Feb 6 by MattG

Funnily enough I was in a meeting with a Cardiff ST holder today and I asked him if he was coming down on Saturday. He said he wasn't but knew a couple of people who were.

He asked them if they were going on the "bubble buses" and they said no, they were making their own way down. When he asked how they would get their tickets, they said they already had them - "on the black market" were his words.

I thought that, on a bubble trip, tickets weren't distributed until people were on the official buses which means that they must be in the home section!!!

I think you're not getting the black market bit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 18:57 - Feb 6 with 2250 viewsgyrjack

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 18:54 - Feb 6 by MattG

Probably not the best move by them!
How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:03 - Feb 6 with 2209 viewslonglostjack

If you've got a ticket and you've paid £45 for it but you could get £ 100 for it does that mean the cost of you going to the game is £ 45 or £ 100 ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:05 - Feb 6 with 2196 viewsMattG

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 18:56 - Feb 6 by Darran

I think you're not getting the black market bit.

My assumption - possibly incorrect - was that, for a bubble trip, away tickets were held by the visiting club until distributed on the official buses.

If away tickets are appearing on the black market then someone in an official capacity at Legoland has put them there. Very different to a "fan" selling their tickets to the highest bidder.
How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:09 - Feb 6 with 2172 viewsDarran

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:05 - Feb 6 by MattG

My assumption - possibly incorrect - was that, for a bubble trip, away tickets were held by the visiting club until distributed on the official buses.

If away tickets are appearing on the black market then someone in an official capacity at Legoland has put them there. Very different to a "fan" selling their tickets to the highest bidder.

Indeed.

Login to get fewer ads

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:14 - Feb 6 with 2136 viewsShaky

Only one Black Market:

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:31 - Feb 6 with 2063 viewsicecoldjack

I know a few people who paid £45 on the Jack market..
How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:31 - Feb 6 with 2062 viewsmonmouth

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:03 - Feb 6 by longlostjack

If you've got a ticket and you've paid £45 for it but you could get £ 100 for it does that mean the cost of you going to the game is £ 45 or £ 100 ?

Opportunity cost mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:55 - Feb 6 with 1968 viewsreddythered

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:05 - Feb 6 by MattG

Your assumption appears incorrect for a different reason.

You're assuming Cardiff fans with tickets on the black market have tickets for the away end. The fans I know who bought such tickets will be in with your fans; ergo, either your club has been selling on the black market or some of your fanbase have,

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:56 - Feb 6 with 1958 viewsDarran

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:55 - Feb 6 by reddythered

You're assuming Cardiff fans with tickets on the black market have tickets for the away end. The fans I know who bought such tickets will be in with your fans; ergo, either your club has been selling on the black market or some of your fanbase have,

I hope they get bashed in

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 20:46 - Feb 6 with 1810 viewsMattG

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:55 - Feb 6 by reddythered

That's what I said first time.....
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 20:47]
How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 20:51 - Feb 6 with 1782 viewsreddythered

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 20:46 - Feb 6 by MattG

That's what I said first time.....
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 20:47]

No, no it wasn't.

You assumed City fans with black market tickets had them for the away end, hence pointing the finger at our club. Reality is, Swansea fans have flogged tickets on the black market, hence some of our fans will be in the home stands...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 20:56 - Feb 6 with 1768 viewsowainglyndwr

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 20:51 - Feb 6 by reddythered

No, no it wasn't.

You assumed City fans with black market tickets had them for the away end, hence pointing the finger at our club. Reality is, Swansea fans have flogged tickets on the black market, hence some of our fans will be in the home stands...

On a bubble trip away fans found in the home end can have a banning order. Also a good kicking.
How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 21:23 - Feb 6 with 1710 viewsMattG

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 20:51 - Feb 6 by reddythered

No, no it wasn't.

Quote from my first post in this thread :

"I thought that, on a bubble trip, tickets weren't distributed until people were on the official buses which means that they must be in the home section!!!"

Dick.
How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 21:30 - Feb 6 with 1678 viewsdgt73

No, no it wasn't.

Rubbish. You make it sound as if there are loads of Swans fans selling they're tickets to cardiff fans and that is absolute rubbish.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 21:31]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 22:38 - Feb 6 with 1549 viewslonglostjack

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 19:31 - Feb 6 by monmouth

Opportunity cost mun.

I think the answer is "this"

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 01:24 - Feb 7 with 1418 viewsScoobyWho

Let em in.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 02:14 - Feb 7 with 1400 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

To whoever it may concern, I will sell my ticket in the South for £350 cash to help fund a Playstation 4 purchase. You will be sitting in close proximity to a racist old man and his racist grand children. If you're okay with that then PM me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 04:18 - Feb 7 with 1380 viewsdgt73

How much are tickets going for on the black market? on 02:14 - Feb 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

To whoever it may concern, I will sell my ticket in the South for £350 cash to help fund a Playstation 4 purchase. You will be sitting in close proximity to a racist old man and his racist grand children. If you're okay with that then PM me.

You don't half talk shite.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024