Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread 02:04 - Feb 20 with 39348 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:52 - Feb 20 with 2008 viewsDanielswan

Bony keeps giving the ball away, its freaking annyoing me.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:53 - Feb 20 with 1999 viewsTheFranchise

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:49 - Feb 20 by Admire

except bony.....:-(

f*ck off
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:53 - Feb 20 with 1997 viewsDaryllTheJack

I love how the commentators are for once on our side.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 20:55]
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:54 - Feb 20 with 1982 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:45 - Feb 20 by BLAZE

F*ck me senseless. I can't believe what I'm watching. Epic performance so far, sensational.

I can tell you right now the shape and form and attitude of this team has improved 1000%

We have no worries now after tonight about staying in the Prem this season I can say with confidence..

and I m never wrong on these things....yuk..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:54 - Feb 20 with 1979 viewsoldtownjack

What a superb first half. Best I've seen for a long time! Goes to show how far a bit of belief can go.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:55 - Feb 20 with 1946 viewsTheFranchise

Cracking first half
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:55 - Feb 20 with 1945 viewsAdmire

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:53 - Feb 20 by TheFranchise

f*ck off

no, thank you.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:55 - Feb 20 with 1942 viewsPlasticman

good first half. Just a shame Bony seems to be off the target tonight

Plastic since 2012

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:56 - Feb 20 with 1925 viewsAdmire

great, great first half. What a game by the lads.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:56 - Feb 20 with 1920 viewsoldtownjack

If we play like that in the PL we would batter a lot of teams!

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:56 - Feb 20 with 1890 viewsblaine_scfc

What a brilliant performance, absolutely quality and a pleasure to watch. The only downside is,when your playing against sides as good as Napoli, you need to score when your on top and we haven't. Keep going second half Swans!
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:57 - Feb 20 with 1885 viewsBanosswan

Goalie endearing himself to our fans i see.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:57 - Feb 20 with 1885 viewsTheFranchise

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:56 - Feb 20 by oldtownjack

If we play like that in the PL we would batter a lot of teams!

yup, much better than under the previous regime.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:57 - Feb 20 with 1862 viewsMolliemick

What a difference Garry Monk has made --- the best we have played for months.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:58 - Feb 20 with 1857 viewsItchySphincter

Bony is doing fine, as are they all. Napoli keeper sh!tting himself.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:58 - Feb 20 with 1845 viewsGeoffThom

That was by any standard a fantastic first half by us no goals granted but some of the football was outstanding were back to the way we were playing under rogers with width and purpose what a difference
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:58 - Feb 20 with 1836 viewslonglostjack

Brilliant performance - frightening pace - hope we can keep it up and get it past that tw@t of a goalkeeper !!!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 20 with 1811 viewsBLAZE

Now maybe I'm getting carried away with myself here, but given the quality of the opposition and the magnitude of the occasion, that has to be one of the best halves of football I've ever seen us play!? We've made them look silly on more than a few occasions. I actually feel aggrieved we aren't leading

We could go on and concede 4 in the second half, but nothing will take that first half away. Simply magnificent.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 20 with 1797 viewsdgt73

Good first half. Keep it up, nothing special in napoli.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 20 with 1796 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:57 - Feb 20 by TheFranchise

yup, much better than under the previous regime.

Bollox. Team always played extremely well against top sides.

I also noted Routs doing a move at one point that was taken straigth out of a youtube video of Laudrup moves.

Stop trying to find excuses to slag off previous managers, it shows you as being small.

Focus on supporting what you have now instead of making up random drivel about the past.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:00 - Feb 20 with 1742 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We're doing brilliant. It's a shame Bony couldn't have put 1 or 2 of those chances away though.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:01 - Feb 20 with 1709 viewscontroversial_jack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:53 - Feb 20 by TheFranchise

f*ck off

He has been off it so far.Let's hope for an improvement next half
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:01 - Feb 20 with 1705 viewsTheFranchise

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 20 by Plasticman

I also noted Routs doing a move at one point that was taken straigth out of a youtube video of Laudrup moves.

Stop trying to find excuses to slag off previous managers, it shows you as being small.

Focus on supporting what you have now instead of making up random drivel about the past.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel :)

Enjoy the game.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:02 - Feb 20 with 1675 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 20 by BLAZE

Now maybe I'm getting carried away with myself here, but given the quality of the opposition and the magnitude of the occasion, that has to be one of the best halves of football I've ever seen us play!? We've made them look silly on more than a few occasions. I actually feel aggrieved we aren't leading

We could go on and concede 4 in the second half, but nothing will take that first half away. Simply magnificent.

This all day long, we`ve played em off the park 1st half. their goalie was glad to see half time.
The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 21:02 - Feb 20 with 1670 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v Napoli Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 20 by Plasticman

Clueless, absolutely clueless.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024