Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! 21:46 - Feb 22 with 1520 viewsporschejack

With the recent purchase of the poor preforming Cardiff airport ,the Welsh assembly has had undisclosed discussions to buy cardiff City Football Club .
This is due to the probable assumption that the Capitals team will be relegated .
It is well known that the ASSembly will consider buying private failed ventures with a limited survival rate due to their expertise in anything apart from dress sense and elecution .
They will put in the cash to provide arty pictures of local artists and statues of industrial pasts to increase visitor numbers outside and inside the stadium proving an instant hit .Stadium capacity will need to be increased to approx 35- 40,000 with a 60/ 40 split of blue /red seats .
Updates to follow ........
Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 21:49 - Feb 22 with 1472 viewsJackfath

lol

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 21:54 - Feb 22 with 1429 viewsgorsjack

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 21:49 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

lol

Don't laugh,i wouldn't doubt they would help them if they could.
They may even put it to a vote and probably get a "YES"
Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 21:55 - Feb 22 with 1422 viewsJackfath

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 21:54 - Feb 22 by gorsjack

megalolz

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 21:55 - Feb 22 with 1413 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 21:54 - Feb 22 by gorsjack

Which, of course, would be highly ironic .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 21:57 - Feb 22 with 1390 viewswestside

you wouldn't put it past them.

they've already bailed out their opera house and airport and give £5k for a statue outside the lego.

even hart was seen holding up a redbird shirt recently when they announced a sponsorship.
Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 22:06 - Feb 22 with 1331 viewsporschejack

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 21:57 - Feb 22 by westside

they've already bailed out their opera house and airport and give £5k for a statue outside the lego.

even hart was seen holding up a redbird shirt recently when they announced a sponsorship.

Agree totally , I posted in jest , I just hope that the £200 million plus debt keeps rising . They will buy them , even with strong opposition , they are as thick as two short ones .I'd like to know the qualifications of the top level staff . Seriously .
Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 22:13 - Feb 22 with 1286 viewsgorsjack

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 22:06 - Feb 22 by porschejack

Agree totally , I posted in jest , I just hope that the £200 million plus debt keeps rising . They will buy them , even with strong opposition , they are as thick as two short ones .I'd like to know the qualifications of the top level staff . Seriously .

They'll probably apply for European funding and get it cos isn't Kinnock involved in the EU ??? BIG LOL in advance
Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 22:19 - Feb 22 with 1238 viewsporschejack

I think his topic needs to be well publicised to let the nutters in the assylum know that we're on to it before they drop the bomb shell .
Login to get fewer ads

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 22:22 - Feb 22 with 1213 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 22:13 - Feb 22 by gorsjack

They'll probably apply for European funding and get it cos isn't Kinnock involved in the EU ??? BIG LOL in advance

Well whatever money they get it will only be enough to build a new ground and get a hand full of journeymen, and if that financial disaster (a la Portsmouth) happens they'll be lucky to be in the fourth (sorry, league 2).
We will get some of their fans but the new generations in the east and the valleys will only have eyes for us.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 22:23 - Feb 22 with 1208 viewsGeoffThom

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 21:57 - Feb 22 by westside

I hate that bloody woman she'd jump up and down with just a redbird top on if it got her longer as an am
Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 22:55 - Feb 22 with 1101 viewsreddythered

Just in - Welsh assembly considers to buy Cardiff City FC ! on 22:23 - Feb 22 by GeoffThom

I hate that bloody woman she'd jump up and down with just a redbird top on if it got her longer as an am

Thanks for putting such a wonderful image into my mind. Might as well enter a monastery now...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024