Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Moyes to get sacked 12:46 - Feb 26 with 3613 viewsSwanfan1

Odds shortening
http://www.skybet.com/football/specials/manager-specials

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

David Moyes to get sacked on 12:49 - Feb 26 with 3578 viewsDarran

You've only got to look at the odds on Monk to see what a load of bollox that is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

David Moyes to get sacked on 12:50 - Feb 26 with 3569 viewsJackfath

If he did get sacked, it would be pretty good for us as it would create another knock on effect in the league without us being involved (unless we get some cast off) as I don't think GM would be in the running for it just yet.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

David Moyes to get sacked on 13:15 - Feb 26 with 3436 viewsDull1Thomas

David Moyes to get sacked on 12:50 - Feb 26 by Jackfath

If he did get sacked, it would be pretty good for us as it would create another knock on effect in the league without us being involved (unless we get some cast off) as I don't think GM would be in the running for it just yet.

We'd be blamed by Manc loving BBC Wales as the rot started when they lost in the cup to little old Swansea.(40 minutes from Cardiff).

TBH it's not the United way.
he'll get tomes of support with a view to gaining Champions' League next. season. Then a review in the summer.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

David Moyes to get sacked on 13:22 - Feb 26 with 3395 viewsC_jack

Just burn your money, no way will he be sacked, that team is crap and I'd argue the majority of them barring RVP/Rooney are going to be shipped out. He'll have the chance to rebuild and if it falls flat then he'll be dismissed.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2014 13:23]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

David Moyes to get sacked on 13:32 - Feb 26 with 3347 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The look on RVP's face in recent weeks suggests he'd rather be elsewhere.......

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

David Moyes to get sacked on 13:59 - Feb 26 with 3265 viewsApeShit

I don't think they'll sack him.

They won't panic, I think they'll write this season off, give him some money in the summer and tell him its make or break.
David Moyes to get sacked on 14:43 - Feb 26 with 3162 viewsQuakerJack

David Moyes to get sacked on 13:59 - Feb 26 by ApeShit

I don't think they'll sack him.

They won't panic, I think they'll write this season off, give him some money in the summer and tell him its make or break.

I'm not so sure, the Glazers are a different kettle of fish... they're private owners who've owned an NFL franchise in a sport where a coach can rally make a huge difference with all the plays etc... they'll have written this season off and are probably thinking that it's best to wait for the off season to get the man they really want (not saying they know who he is but there's a lot more room to maneuver in June, July and August), but I don't think they'll trust Moyes with a sizable kitty to go and blow it only to finish outside the top four again and p!ss away champions league money.

David Moyes' only achievements, with hindsight, seeing how well Martinez has slotted in, was getting PNE promoted... he lost play off finals, cup semis and finals, he's got a record that shows he's a perennial loser, something Ferguson certainly wasn't... He had a decent squad at Everton, I don't think he overachieved, I think he benefited from a level of consistency. He's not cut out to manage a club like Man United.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

David Moyes to get sacked on 15:38 - Feb 26 with 3064 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes to get sacked on 14:43 - Feb 26 by QuakerJack

I'm not so sure, the Glazers are a different kettle of fish... they're private owners who've owned an NFL franchise in a sport where a coach can rally make a huge difference with all the plays etc... they'll have written this season off and are probably thinking that it's best to wait for the off season to get the man they really want (not saying they know who he is but there's a lot more room to maneuver in June, July and August), but I don't think they'll trust Moyes with a sizable kitty to go and blow it only to finish outside the top four again and p!ss away champions league money.

David Moyes' only achievements, with hindsight, seeing how well Martinez has slotted in, was getting PNE promoted... he lost play off finals, cup semis and finals, he's got a record that shows he's a perennial loser, something Ferguson certainly wasn't... He had a decent squad at Everton, I don't think he overachieved, I think he benefited from a level of consistency. He's not cut out to manage a club like Man United.

Yeah I really don't get the whole "budget" myth at Everton. How many of those first teamers were on less than 40k p/w?

Dreadful style of play, I wouldn't watch his teams if they were playing in my back garden

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

David Moyes to get sacked on 15:52 - Feb 26 with 3029 viewslonglostjack

Ferguson was in New York when we played them in the league game at OT and there were strong rumours before the match that had we won that day Moyes would have been fired and Ferguson would have been brought back until the end of the season.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

David Moyes to get sacked on 15:55 - Feb 26 with 3020 viewsDarran

I heard Phil Neville is taking over.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

David Moyes to get sacked on 21:33 - Feb 26 with 2799 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes to get sacked on 15:55 - Feb 26 by Darran

I heard Phil Neville is taking over.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024