Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams 09:57 - Mar 6 with 2736 viewsLiberty

With a few teams circling , Napoli the latest one, and his contract up in a year, it would be good to hear that a new contract has been offered and
Signed.

Don't really want any players going into last year of their contracts.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/03/liverpool-fear-rafael-benitez-raid-as-napoli-enter

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Ashley Williams on 10:24 - Mar 6 with 2633 viewsBackHeel

got to try and sign Ashley up to a new deal - I went to the Wales game last night (very poor crowd - to hear the Cardiff fans chatting their opinions made me laugh, they are proper clueless...anyway...) and I thought he played particularly well, better than he has for us recently
Ashley Williams on 10:50 - Mar 6 with 2540 viewsLiberty

Certain players are spine of team and certainly wouldn't want to lose, Ash is one of them.

Would like to see deal done rather than rumble on over the Summer.

Ashley Williams on 11:06 - Mar 6 with 2478 viewstomdickharry

Don't worry Ash will see his days out with us provided of course we stay in the PL.His next contract will be his last big pay cheque as a player so I would imagine that come end of April when PL status is confirmed a new deal will be on the table.
Ashley Williams on 12:02 - Mar 6 with 2351 viewsblaine_scfc

We go to pieces at the back when Ash isn't there imo.
Ashley Williams on 12:43 - Mar 6 with 2249 viewsjaf69

I hope ash does sign a new contract with us even if its just to secure a decent transfer fee should he decide to go. if he goes now we are only going to get £5m ish for him which would be a real shame considering his real value to the team which is a lot more then that.
Ashley Williams on 12:46 - Mar 6 with 2238 viewsApeShit

Ashley Williams on 11:06 - Mar 6 by tomdickharry

Don't worry Ash will see his days out with us provided of course we stay in the PL.His next contract will be his last big pay cheque as a player so I would imagine that come end of April when PL status is confirmed a new deal will be on the table.

Don't be so naive If a big club come in for Ash he will go, I wouldn't blame him either.
Ashley Williams on 12:57 - Mar 6 with 2174 viewsjack_obs

Ashley Williams on 12:46 - Mar 6 by ApeShit

Don't be so naive If a big club come in for Ash he will go, I wouldn't blame him either.

Been here before haven't we. He is pivotal for us and arguably our most important player. I doubt HJ will allow his contract to run out but if a big club comes in for him then he's earned his chance to make some serious money before his career ends.
Ashley Williams on 13:59 - Mar 6 with 2025 viewsApeShit

Ashley Williams on 12:57 - Mar 6 by jack_obs

Been here before haven't we. He is pivotal for us and arguably our most important player. I doubt HJ will allow his contract to run out but if a big club comes in for him then he's earned his chance to make some serious money before his career ends.

Exactly, we can't really stop him.

All we can do is make sure we only allow him to go if the price is right, a la Joe Allen.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams on 17:33 - Mar 6 with 1804 viewsLiberty

I would still like to see a contract signed, before season ends and transfer window opens.

Basically send a hands off message to other teams. I realise offers could still be made, but once teams know that players are in their last year of contract makes it harder for Swans to negotiate best deal.

Ashley Williams on 17:38 - Mar 6 with 1787 viewsDr_Winston

Depends how much they offer. Every player has their price and he's not getting any younger.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ashley Williams on 13:38 - Mar 7 with 1409 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Hope I'm wrong but could see him running down this one if no-one comes in this summer forcing us to sell

Wouldn't seem right to stand in his way if he wanted to try further up

after watching all the centre halfs over the last couple of years there are not many I'd swap him with.

If he didn't commit to Wales years ago surely he'd be there or thereabouts for England? (if he didn't play for us obviously)

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024