Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FOR SALE: NAPOLI v Swansea Official AWAY Programmes 27/2/2014 11:29 - Mar 12 with 1332 viewshuwjacbastad

If you were like me and gutted not to see them in our end of the ground at Napoli then you might be interested in three spares I have since acquired.

These are the A5 Sized Napoli Gol programmes which have the line-ups, etc.

They are being sold on Ebay for £20+ plus postage. I am looking for £10 post free and you won't have to worry about them coming from Holland!!

PM me if you are interested.

FOR SALE: NAPOLI v Swansea Official AWAY Programmes 27/2/2014 on 11:44 - Mar 12 with 1315 viewsSwanjack10

Whats so special about those programmes, napoli have a great history but are now a spent force and are a "championship"side now.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

FOR SALE: NAPOLI v Swansea Official AWAY Programmes 27/2/2014 on 12:10 - Mar 12 with 1300 viewshuwjacbastad

I think it's more of a souvenir of the trip than anything. I hate going to a game and missing out on a programme too, even if it's all in Italian!!!
FOR SALE: NAPOLI v Swansea Official AWAY Programmes 27/2/2014 on 12:13 - Mar 12 with 1294 viewsSwanjack10

FOR SALE: NAPOLI v Swansea Official AWAY Programmes 27/2/2014 on 12:10 - Mar 12 by huwjacbastad

I think it's more of a souvenir of the trip than anything. I hate going to a game and missing out on a programme too, even if it's all in Italian!!!

Fair enuff if you collect yjb

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

FOR SALE: NAPOLI v Swansea Official AWAY Programmes 27/2/2014 on 20:50 - Mar 12 with 1140 viewsDull1Thomas

Should have been on sale on the night - I've got more than enough memories of Napoli without being fleeced again.
If you're a collector - fair enough

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024