Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putting things in context............... 17:17 - Mar 15 with 2358 viewsDorsetDale

................ and taking into consideration recent results ie drawing at Bury when could have gone either way, losing in Devon - deservedly - and today, losing with time running out and not looking like anything positive was about to happen (from commentary anyway) then winning AND AFC getting an equaliser in the last minute,,, is that the most important three points of the season? It really could prove to be.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Putting things in context............... on 17:31 - Mar 15 with 2271 views442Dale

We're a point better off in my mind. Most would have been happy with a point at Torquay as the game reached the closing stage and we were all disappointed when they scored. Today we'd have again been pleased with a point after their goal and to get all three so late is a massive boost.

So that's three points from two games when we'd have been happy with just two at various stages.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024