Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't take it any more 11:50 - Nov 6 with 3711 viewsRicardo

I have never ever felt so down after a game. We had so many hoodoos to undo last night and we never ever looked like dealing with any of them.

1 - Live TV — after winning our first three (I think) live games — I don’t think we have got close since.

2 - FA Cup — when will we get past the first round — at least we were drawn at home this time

3 - So called minnows — did we ever have a better chance of progression? Err — Forest Green Rovers, Luton, ….. reminds me of that awful game against Altringham all those years ago

4 - Get the town behind us — well I for one am tired of getting people to the ground to be, to be perfectly honest, embarrassed by what we showed.

And I could (and probably will) go on.

However, the real reason for my despair is the lack of honesty in the game. I’m not talking about the occasional “bad decision” — for example the probable penalty in the first couple of minutes yesterday nor the two reasons why the winning goal should not have been allowed (not including the foul on COG before SCUM even got into our half).

Basically I really want to watch an enjoyable game of FAIR football and think that the better team (or luckier team if needed) won through. I’ve enjoyed loads of games where this has been the case — winners and losers both. I was one of the few on the Friday evening when we beat Cambridge 2-1 against all the odds. So I don’t think you can question my commitment to date.

Simply put, I can no longer watch the game being ruined by so many bad decisions nor gamesmanship. We can so something about the former (better referees etc.) but I cannot abide the latter. The most recent being at Leyton Orient with the change in multi-ball when it suited the home team. We have been the victims of many bad decisions this year, and October 2010 has to be the worst month in many a year to be a Dale fan.

Much as it pains me — I can no longer watch the team nor game I love

If anyone wants tickets to a Rochdale AFC Executive box then please respond to this post with contact details

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024