Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk and Shelvey 23:07 - Mar 25 with 9378 viewsthejack1912

Shelvey getting shit on twitter for refusing to shake Monk's hand. Anyone see this or know if it's just a pop at nothing?

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Monk and Shelvey on 14:46 - Mar 26 with 1684 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 11:23 - Mar 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I did watch it yes. Like I've watched nearly every other game this season. Jonjo Shelvey arrived at our club unfit and he has remained unfit ever since. He is a brilliant player and one I would have in our starting eleven, but if you are too blind to see the young man is carrying too much weight and is clearly out of condition then that is your problem.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2014 11:38]

was you at the game or did you watch it on a telly or comptor ?
Monk and Shelvey on 14:48 - Mar 26 with 1682 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 13:40 - Mar 26 by ApeShit

I think Shelvey will be one of our most important players over the next few games. He's got more fight in him than most our players, if not all.

Exactly what we need right now.

I bet Monk and Shelvey sorted this out within seconds after the game, and its forgotten.

there wasnt anything to sort out
Monk and Shelvey on 14:57 - Mar 26 with 1658 viewsperchrockjack

Aye Bluenile you have. He s yank tha knows

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Monk and Shelvey on 15:45 - Mar 26 with 1636 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 00:00 - Mar 26 by Davillin

Please stop making excuses for that display.

It is rude to not shake hands when it's offered. It is even more rude when it's your manager's hand being offered and refused.

It is disgraceful when it's done in front of tens of thousands of fans at the stadium.

It is unforgiveable when it's done on television before millions of fans around the world.

Where in hell does it say that any player has some kind of right to not be substituted off, and the right to be disgracefully rude to his manager when it does happen?

What's more important -- one player's ego, or the good of the team?

Bullsh!t!

what do you mean that display are you suggesting he played bad ?
Monk and Shelvey on 15:48 - Mar 26 with 1629 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk and Shelvey on 15:45 - Mar 26 by football2301

what do you mean that display are you suggesting he played bad ?

He means the hand shake incident.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Monk and Shelvey on 16:15 - Mar 26 with 1606 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 15:48 - Mar 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He means the hand shake incident.

ol rite i dont know why people are making a big thing out of nothing after such a great result they slapped hands when he came off and if you was at the game you would of seen them shaking hands again people have to look for the worst of anything instead of enjoying a great performance and great result for a change i was there very close and see it all
Monk and Shelvey on 16:16 - Mar 26 with 1598 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk and Shelvey on 16:15 - Mar 26 by football2301

ol rite i dont know why people are making a big thing out of nothing after such a great result they slapped hands when he came off and if you was at the game you would of seen them shaking hands again people have to look for the worst of anything instead of enjoying a great performance and great result for a change i was there very close and see it all

Thank you for clearing it all up. Did you enjoy? I bet you all went ecstatic when we equalised.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Monk and Shelvey on 16:19 - Mar 26 with 1595 viewsBloodyhills

Well, if I offered to shake somebodies hand and they petulantly refused for no good reason I would think they were a w@anker and could do with a smack!

However, in the whole scheme of things this is small stuff.

[Post edited 26 Mar 2014 16:25]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Monk and Shelvey on 16:22 - Mar 26 with 1590 viewsblaine_scfc

Did this actually happen then? I seem to remember after the Cardiff game people saying Bony didn't acknowledge Monk as the players walked off, only to sky plus it and see them having a nice man hug.
Monk and Shelvey on 16:24 - Mar 26 with 1584 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 16:22 - Mar 26 by blaine_scfc

Did this actually happen then? I seem to remember after the Cardiff game people saying Bony didn't acknowledge Monk as the players walked off, only to sky plus it and see them having a nice man hug.

no it didnt happen
Monk and Shelvey on 16:26 - Mar 26 with 1579 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 16:16 - Mar 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Thank you for clearing it all up. Did you enjoy? I bet you all went ecstatic when we equalised.

yes it was great and deserved arsenal fans booing team off at half time was great !
Monk and Shelvey on 16:32 - Mar 26 with 1558 viewsBloodyhills

Monk and Shelvey on 08:40 - Mar 26 by jacksinceever

If Shelvey was petulant, then it's up to the manager to sort out.
Jonjo doesn't come across as the brightest tool in the box, but if he contributes to the team like we know he can and keeps learning from those around him, he'll do great for us.
Get off his back guys please

Now you're calling Shelvey a tool! LoL.

I agree though, I don't think he's the brightest but he has improved a lot since he came here and offers a lot to the team.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Monk and Shelvey on 16:53 - Mar 26 with 1541 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 16:32 - Mar 26 by Bloodyhills

Now you're calling Shelvey a tool! LoL.

I agree though, I don't think he's the brightest but he has improved a lot since he came here and offers a lot to the team.

he is a very good young footballer last night in the first half playing in the holding roll which he hasnt done for quite a while he screened the front correctly everytime as did briton he showed great disapline that alot on here keep saying he hasnt got and strength then when in possession he was very cool and always found a swansea player yes he did tire a bit but he had run his bollocks off after being out for a month also playing over a month with an injury that not alot of other players wouldnt do i think hes the type of player we need at the moment
Monk and Shelvey on 16:58 - Mar 26 with 1531 viewsBloodyhills

Monk and Shelvey on 16:53 - Mar 26 by football2301

he is a very good young footballer last night in the first half playing in the holding roll which he hasnt done for quite a while he screened the front correctly everytime as did briton he showed great disapline that alot on here keep saying he hasnt got and strength then when in possession he was very cool and always found a swansea player yes he did tire a bit but he had run his bollocks off after being out for a month also playing over a month with an injury that not alot of other players wouldnt do i think hes the type of player we need at the moment

Yup, he is good. I thought he played a good solid disciplined game last night, particlarly, as you rightly said, he is more used to playing a more attacking role. I thought he made a huge difference when he came on against Everton, steadied the ship and we really got at them from then on.

Monk and Shelvey on 17:04 - Mar 26 with 1518 viewsoldcob

Any player worth his salt should be annoyed at getting subbed. Experience will enable him to hide his disappointment. Hes raw and hungry for the game. Good on him.
Monk and Shelvey on 17:06 - Mar 26 with 1460 viewsZut_Alors

I'm a total Shelvey convert. He's been one of the brightest aspects of our season. Next season I expect big things from him.
Monk and Shelvey on 17:09 - Mar 26 with 1452 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 16:58 - Mar 26 by Bloodyhills

Yup, he is good. I thought he played a good solid disciplined game last night, particlarly, as you rightly said, he is more used to playing a more attacking role. I thought he made a huge difference when he came on against Everton, steadied the ship and we really got at them from then on.

i thought the whole side was most disaplined as ive seen this season
Monk and Shelvey on 17:31 - Mar 26 with 1425 viewsclement

http://www.footballorgin.com/2014/03/arsenal-v-swansea-city-watch-online.html

33:10 on the 2nd half video.

shelvey just huffs past, looked like he was more upset with himself, like monk was saying 'well done mate', and he didn't feel like he deserved it....

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Monk and Shelvey on 17:31 - Mar 26 with 1425 viewsLeonisGod

Monk and Shelvey on 17:06 - Mar 26 by Zut_Alors

I'm a total Shelvey convert. He's been one of the brightest aspects of our season. Next season I expect big things from him.

It would be nice to have 2 of him though - one for each half. Or he should swap to Duracell.
Monk and Shelvey on 17:34 - Mar 26 with 1417 viewscoolair

Do you shake hands with you boss when he tells you that you dent get the promotion. Monk has to learn that he is the manager now and not a friend.

By the way Shelvy was picked by Laudrup and chose the club because of him. Maybe thats why he don't want to shake with Monk
Monk and Shelvey on 17:37 - Mar 26 with 1409 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 17:34 - Mar 26 by coolair

Do you shake hands with you boss when he tells you that you dent get the promotion. Monk has to learn that he is the manager now and not a friend.

By the way Shelvy was picked by Laudrup and chose the club because of him. Maybe thats why he don't want to shake with Monk

i think your find monk is a good friend of his
Monk and Shelvey on 18:42 - Mar 26 with 1360 viewslibertine

its embarrassing for garry and shows disrepect, we don't need that sort of thing
cracks in the armour
Monk and Shelvey on 18:50 - Mar 26 with 1345 viewsfootball2301

Monk and Shelvey on 18:42 - Mar 26 by libertine

its embarrassing for garry and shows disrepect, we don't need that sort of thing
cracks in the armour

cracks in the armour ? are you for real ?
Monk and Shelvey on 22:14 - Mar 26 with 1266 viewsmonmouth

Monk and Shelvey on 18:50 - Mar 26 by football2301

cracks in the armour ? are you for real ?

I think he might be a bacon butty.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Monk and Shelvey on 22:26 - Mar 26 with 1249 viewsSpratty

Monk and Shelvey on 22:14 - Mar 26 by monmouth

I think he might be a bacon butty.

Garry will learn - never hold your hand out to a player you have just subbed. It saves embarrassment all round.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024