Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deep Breath and move on! 21:42 - Nov 6 with 611 viewsm0wk99

Still got that sickening feeling in the gut that has been there since that 3rd FCUM goal was scored? YEAH! Me too. But it’s over now. It’s time to just take a deep breath, GO ENJOY THE REST OF THE WEEKEND and go back to what we dale fans do best.

Can’t see it being easy for HillCroft to raise the spirits of the lads in the next couple of days but they will and when Saturday comes around us FANS have to SUPPORT “Team Rochdale” and help get the team back to a winning mentality.
The atmosphere is always great away from home and I’m sure this will be no different, but patience is needed and the players will need to be backed 100%. At Spotland the atmosphere does go under the boil abit this needs to change. Spotland needs to be turned back into a fortress where away teams CANT out sing home support therefore the away teams players feel the pressure a lot more than they do at the moment. I’m not saying this will guarantee winning result but I’m sure it will help!
Remember this is one cup loss (Yes an embarrassing cup loss but only a cup loss) and the league and staying in the league is and should be TEAM ROCHDALE’s only goal. The postiveness that was created when HILLCROFT took over needs to be brought back there’s too much negativeness around the place at the moment. (Some may argue rightly so that is your opinion, I wouldn’t take that away from you).
To summarise we have had a bit of a purple patch of late now as a team let’s try our best to not let it become a major concern and get behind the lads on Saturday at Sheff Wed to get the 3 more points closer to keeping our NPOWER LEAGUE 1 status.

Things Aren’t SO bad…when you look at them.
Keep the Faith
Dale Till I Die (or kills me)

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024