Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Overhaul 17:06 - Apr 5 with 2702 viewsGeoffThom

Like it or not if we stay up this side needs a major overhaul were all guilty of believing our own hype this year and today's game was a prime example people thought we only needed to turn up and we'd win well I've got news for you against a we'll organised physical side we struggle ,we need to drop or sell a few players for next season and some old favourites need to go we have to invest next years money if were there heavily on the playing staff to set us up for a few seasons it's not as if we couldn't afford it for one season then we can go back to thinking about stadia expansion
Overhaul on 17:09 - Apr 5 with 2005 viewsshimmie

Just try using a , or a . Now and again. Oh and maybe coming on here when we've done right. Or maybe admitting that you're a complete fackin retard for not being able to see the potential in Bony.
Do any one of those and i may take you slightly more seriously. Doubt you've the capacity for it mind...
Overhaul on 17:11 - Apr 5 with 1986 viewsGeoffThom

Overhaul on 17:09 - Apr 5 by shimmie

Just try using a , or a . Now and again. Oh and maybe coming on here when we've done right. Or maybe admitting that you're a complete fackin retard for not being able to see the potential in Bony.
Do any one of those and i may take you slightly more seriously. Doubt you've the capacity for it mind...

Forgot there was an ignore button for chimps like you
Overhaul on 17:15 - Apr 5 with 1948 viewsshimmie

Overhaul on 17:11 - Apr 5 by GeoffThom

Forgot there was an ignore button for chimps like you

You can't find a full stop let alone the ignore button you thick cu&t.
Overhaul on 17:16 - Apr 5 with 1920 viewsDarran

I don't think we need a major overhaul I think we could stay in this league comfortably next season with the current squad without the Europa and a shocking injury list.

A few new players to freshen it up would be nice though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Overhaul on 17:18 - Apr 5 with 1894 viewsjedijack

Overhaul on 17:16 - Apr 5 by Darran

I don't think we need a major overhaul I think we could stay in this league comfortably next season with the current squad without the Europa and a shocking injury list.

This is the correct answer to this rather stupid OP.
Overhaul on 17:20 - Apr 5 with 1878 viewsDr_Winston

There is a slight concern for me in that this will be the third season in succession where we'll have finished with a lower points total, but we're not a million miles away IMO.

Obviously need to ditch all our strikers except Bony. New RB. A fast left winger. GK is looking more and more like somewhere we can improve, and it might be the right time to cash in on MM.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Overhaul on 17:20 - Apr 5 with 1872 viewsshandyjack

a new RB and a good back up/competition for Bony and we will be a top 10 team without Europa league

Poll: Expectation for the season

Overhaul on 17:22 - Apr 5 with 1844 viewspaulv2k4

I think we are a comfortable Premier League team. Where you'd loose to Hull City one week, win versus Norwich the next and we will end up mid table ish at the end of each season. With the odd season including a little struggle, like we have seen this year. The odd cup will do me just fine too (maybe i'm asking a little :))
Login to get fewer ads

Overhaul on 17:22 - Apr 5 with 1843 viewsGeoffThom

Looking at the squad at the moment and taking account of loans and some sales or changing it ,could be as many as 14 players and I'm talking about the whole named squad now
Overhaul on 17:24 - Apr 5 with 1820 viewsDarran

Overhaul on 17:22 - Apr 5 by GeoffThom

Looking at the squad at the moment and taking account of loans and some sales or changing it ,could be as many as 14 players and I'm talking about the whole named squad now

Well yeah but that's complete bollox.

Overhaul on 17:26 - Apr 5 with 1780 viewsGeoffThom

Overhaul on 17:18 - Apr 5 by jedijack

This is the correct answer to this rather stupid OP.

Stupid is it your not mathematically safe yet and like it or not we've struggled this year and year on year you have to improve in the prem
Overhaul on 17:27 - Apr 5 with 1772 viewsshandyjack

Overhaul on 17:22 - Apr 5 by GeoffThom

who are the 14 players then and who would you replace them with?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Overhaul on 17:27 - Apr 5 with 1772 viewsexiledclaseboy

We need to get rid of 14 players or we need 14 new players?

Either way, f*ck me pink.

Poll: Tory leader

Overhaul on 17:28 - Apr 5 with 1758 viewsC_jack

No room for sentiment, some players are too cosy at the moment.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Overhaul on 17:28 - Apr 5 with 1757 viewsGeoffThom

Overhaul on 17:24 - Apr 5 by Darran

Well yeah but that's complete bollox.

Have an honest look and assessment of the squad and who you think needs replacing or just changing and count how many it comes too
Overhaul on 17:30 - Apr 5 with 1749 viewsDr_Winston

Overhaul on 17:28 - Apr 5 by GeoffThom

Have an honest look and assessment of the squad and who you think needs replacing or just changing and count how many it comes too

One. Maybe two from the first team.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Overhaul on 17:31 - Apr 5 with 1739 viewsDrizzy

I'll start Geoff off. Players that won't or shouldn't be here next season:

Emnes
Ngog
Tiendalli
Lita
Tremmel
Lamah
de Guzman (would love him back but seems unlikely)
Vazquez
Richards
Tate
Ki
Obeng

There's 12 players gone already.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Overhaul on 17:31 - Apr 5 with 1732 viewsDarran

Oh come on 14 f*cking players?

Overhaul on 17:32 - Apr 5 with 1727 viewsMusical_Swan

Fair point. I'd get rid of Bony, Michu, Leon, Pablo and Routs and replace them with Ibrahimovic, Goetze, Iniesta, Ronaldo and Messi.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Overhaul on 17:32 - Apr 5 with 1721 viewsGeoffThom

Overhaul on 17:30 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

One. Maybe two from the first team.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Don't forget the loans who will go back who at the moment are part of the squad
Overhaul on 17:36 - Apr 5 with 1681 viewsjojaca

My List

1) A new keeper to replace Vorm, I have lost confidence in him. Should be nicknamed Dracula because his fear of crosses.

2) A New Right Back, Rangel's lack of pace is getting more and more exposed. When he is goes on a run up the pitch, we get exposed when we lose possession.

3) A nice big centre half in the Caulker mould to replace Chico. Chico has made few howlers this season.

4) Decent Back up striker.

The rest of squad is ok.

Even when you know, you never know?

Overhaul on 17:39 - Apr 5 with 1657 viewsItchySphincter

I wish we could quote the OP.

All I can think of is, you must be delighted Geoff.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Overhaul on 17:43 - Apr 5 with 1619 viewsGeoffThom

Overhaul on 17:31 - Apr 5 by Drizzy

I'll start Geoff off. Players that won't or shouldn't be here next season:

Emnes
Ngog
Tiendalli
Lita
Tremmel
Lamah
de Guzman (would love him back but seems unlikely)
Vazquez
Richards
Tate
Ki
Obeng

There's 12 players gone already.

hooray somebody who gets it there's also squad players like situ and Donnelly are they gonna make it or not and a couple of others s Williams going to Napoli or ano is Davis going to be bought is Taylor going to want to go will somebody come in with a big bid for bony all this is what I mean by overhaul
Overhaul on 17:46 - Apr 5 with 1607 viewscitywalljack

We have a solid core of squad so I don't think there'll be an overhaul but need much stronger in 3-4 positions - back up keeper, right back, winger and striker, ideally one of which can take corners. Canas! Amat and Poz will step up next year. Only reason there'll be major change is if key players move on (bony michu de guz) or Garry doesn't get the top job and new manager rings in the changes.
Overhaul on 17:57 - Apr 5 with 1520 viewsDrizzy

Overhaul on 17:43 - Apr 5 by GeoffThom

hooray somebody who gets it there's also squad players like situ and Donnelly are they gonna make it or not and a couple of others s Williams going to Napoli or ano is Davis going to be bought is Taylor going to want to go will somebody come in with a big bid for bony all this is what I mean by overhaul

After this season I don't think there'll be much interest in Williams, Michu or Davies. Bony has had a very good year so maybe some European clubs will be sniffing but I think a big bid is more likely next year if he scores 20+ goals again.

I don't know why everyone is taking the piss over the "14 players" comment I think it's conceivable that 14 players who have played for us this season (or are under contract to us) won't be here next season.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024