Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred - Watford 12:12 - Apr 21 with 19610 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Ok. As I'm working I will be relying on the thread to keep updated.

A score draw for me.

Up the R's!
Match Fred - Watford on 15:37 - Apr 21 with 2403 viewskropotkin41

Match Fred - Watford on 15:34 - Apr 21 by JAPRANGERS

WHY ARE WE SO POOR FFS??

(Apologies for shouting)

Well now, good question............ leaving aside the idea that all of our players are sh*t, which I don't believe, I suspect it's because we have poor management, poor coaching and as a team can't find our a*se with both hands.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Fred - Watford on 15:37 - Apr 21 with 2403 viewsLblock

Meanwhile Burnley winning which is good

My preseason tip for the drop Birmingham losing 0-3

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Match Fred - Watford on 15:39 - Apr 21 with 2383 viewskropotkin41

http://qpr2014.recoil.co.uk/qpr/

Match Fred - Watford on 15:39 - Apr 21 with 2376 viewsHantsR

Great saving tackle from Traore - MOM so far
Match Fred - Watford on 15:42 - Apr 21 with 2321 viewskropotkin41

I think it may be something in the water.

Match Fred - Watford on 15:42 - Apr 21 with 2308 viewsAntti_Heinola

Match Fred - Watford on 15:27 - Apr 21 by Hunterhoop

Guys, I'm here, it is DEFINITELY a back 3.

3-5-2.

But Watford have had so much of the ball it's really been a 5-3-2.

Oh, and LTC is getting completely overrun in centre midfield. Not made a single tackle, not got close, and been bullied off it several times. They're passing straight though us.

unbelievable. How many more times is he going to try this fcking formation before he just accepts he needs to leave out Dunne?
The guy is an imbecile.

Bare bones.

Match Fred - Watford on 15:45 - Apr 21 with 2238 viewsDiscodroid

the verdict so far.....

by the great white beard of prog...how the fack are we in 4th???
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 15:47]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match Fred - Watford on 15:46 - Apr 21 with 2221 views08olesen

This is sooo poor! switch to 4231!
Everyone has been poor a part from Green and Traore

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred - Watford on 15:47 - Apr 21 with 2210 viewskropotkin41

"Let's see if we can stay in it until half-time lads and maybe we'll snatch a winner late-on.!"

"Boss, we're at home."

"Eh? Are you sure? This doesn't look like Bournemouth!"

Match Fred - Watford on 15:47 - Apr 21 with 2199 viewsJAPRANGERS

Derby 2 up and 7 points ahead of us now. They know how to score and win matches. Hope we don't meet them in the playoffs,
Match Fred - Watford on 15:49 - Apr 21 with 2143 viewsAntti_Heinola

Match Fred - Watford on 15:47 - Apr 21 by JAPRANGERS

Derby 2 up and 7 points ahead of us now. They know how to score and win matches. Hope we don't meet them in the playoffs,

What i don't get is that v Forest he picked a team that worked. The formation worked. The personnel worked. all we needed was to play properly during the game and not just when the scores were level. Then in the two games since he's gone back to these other formations again. I don't get it. It's like he wants to lose.

Bare bones.

Match Fred - Watford on 15:49 - Apr 21 with 2139 viewskropotkin41

Match Fred - Watford on 15:47 - Apr 21 by JAPRANGERS

Ha ha ha! Are you having a giraffe? Who do you want to meet in the play-offs? The Rose & Crown reserve XI?

Match Fred - Watford on 15:51 - Apr 21 with 2107 viewshoops_legend

There is no penetration at all... They play soooo boring..Its like our players feel like it is their devine right to win without playing well!

No ideas and its terribly boring to watch
Match Fred - Watford on 15:52 - Apr 21 with 2084 viewsTheBlob

We're being cautious because we only need a point probably.If we'd needed three you'd see more urgency.

Patience mes amis.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Fred - Watford on 15:53 - Apr 21 with 2058 viewsLblock

Well Dunne's rest seems to have made no fcukin difference at all.

Hill at LB totally unbalances us

LTC's complete non-presence is stifling Ravel's game

Barton's set pieces as bad as LTC's

Charlie and Doyle look like they haven't a clue how to play together --- maybe they were just told at 2:59pm? In fact both look like they've been playing in a 4-2-3-1 for a whole season.... how odd.

Meanwhile Jerky sits there with his hands in his pockets dreaming of the Bahamas

Most entertaining bit of the half was T'watford fans ripping Old Jerky

BRING ON THE PLAY OFFS!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Match Fred - Watford on 15:55 - Apr 21 with 2029 viewsColombiR

Match Fred - Watford on 15:42 - Apr 21 by Antti_Heinola

unbelievable. How many more times is he going to try this fcking formation before he just accepts he needs to leave out Dunne?
The guy is an imbecile.

Agree with every word you've written on this thread, Antti.
Shocking half.

Really we've not had a consistent pattern to our play at any point in the entire season.
We have achieved results because we have the money to buy players of calibre - mainly Austin, recently Morrison, occasionally Philips, Hoilett, Krancjar or another - who either combine for a few seconds or have enough quality to break down a mediocre championship defence once or twice a game. How many times this season have we come out with a plan, looked like we're not making it up as we go along, and dominated a game?

It's all very dispiriting and makes supporting this team a hugely empty experience. So while I love my club, the team representing them on the pitch mean nothing to me.

Also, had no internet access for the last few days - have I missed an injury to Benayoun?
Match Fred - Watford on 15:56 - Apr 21 with 2005 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match Fred - Watford on 15:49 - Apr 21 by kropotkin41

Ha ha ha! Are you having a giraffe? Who do you want to meet in the play-offs? The Rose & Crown reserve XI?

yeah, we may have half a chance then init??
Match Fred - Watford on 15:56 - Apr 21 with 1997 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I said great team but it has been awful so far. Simply awful.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Fred - Watford on 15:56 - Apr 21 with 1996 viewsoldmeadoniansR

I'm looking forward to 45 more minutes of pass pass pass give it away. Our best tactic seems to be give it to Clint Hill who will lump it forward. At least it is a tactic of sorts. Funnily enough I think we will win 2-0
Match Fred - Watford on 15:57 - Apr 21 with 1992 viewskropotkin41

Match Fred - Watford on 15:55 - Apr 21 by ColombiR

Agree with every word you've written on this thread, Antti.
Shocking half.

Really we've not had a consistent pattern to our play at any point in the entire season.
We have achieved results because we have the money to buy players of calibre - mainly Austin, recently Morrison, occasionally Philips, Hoilett, Krancjar or another - who either combine for a few seconds or have enough quality to break down a mediocre championship defence once or twice a game. How many times this season have we come out with a plan, looked like we're not making it up as we go along, and dominated a game?

It's all very dispiriting and makes supporting this team a hugely empty experience. So while I love my club, the team representing them on the pitch mean nothing to me.

Also, had no internet access for the last few days - have I missed an injury to Benayoun?

"hugely empty experience" - yep................ although empty might actually be better than this.

Match Fred - Watford on 15:58 - Apr 21 with 1961 viewsLOTR

Match Fred - Watford on 15:52 - Apr 21 by TheBlob

We're being cautious because we only need a point probably.If we'd needed three you'd see more urgency.

Patience mes amis.

This is the first match i've watched since i was back in January(at home to Huddersfield) and my observations are pretty concise.

So far, the back four(especially in the opening 15-20 mins) looked very shaky. Traore is playing well, but we are one dimensional, when the ball goes to Hill, there is only one place it's going...long. Ravel has looked good in patches and they keep bringing him down, but there is no thread, by which i mean, threading a pass through to our two centre forwards who with a bit of space in behind the back four should have a run at goal.

The other thing i've noticed for the entire game so far is we run into each others space. Time and again players(Dunne in particular) run at a player get within about 5m and then pass the ball, its shocking to see because it screams uncertainty.

I don't want to predict a score because i'm a jinx, but so far we don't look like scoring.
Match Fred - Watford on 15:58 - Apr 21 with 1959 viewsWestonsuperR

Match Fred - Watford on 15:49 - Apr 21 by Antti_Heinola

What i don't get is that v Forest he picked a team that worked. The formation worked. The personnel worked. all we needed was to play properly during the game and not just when the scores were level. Then in the two games since he's gone back to these other formations again. I don't get it. It's like he wants to lose.

Forest are in extremely poor form and were 6mins away from holding us to a draw at home, not sure we were really that good.
Match Fred - Watford on 16:03 - Apr 21 with 1873 viewsTHEBUSH

Match Fred - Watford on 15:53 - Apr 21 by Lblock

Well Dunne's rest seems to have made no fcukin difference at all.

Hill at LB totally unbalances us

LTC's complete non-presence is stifling Ravel's game

Barton's set pieces as bad as LTC's

Charlie and Doyle look like they haven't a clue how to play together --- maybe they were just told at 2:59pm? In fact both look like they've been playing in a 4-2-3-1 for a whole season.... how odd.

Meanwhile Jerky sits there with his hands in his pockets dreaming of the Bahamas

Most entertaining bit of the half was T'watford fans ripping Old Jerky

BRING ON THE PLAY OFFS!

Problem with LTC is, he's playing all his side passing in our own half, what's the point in that ?
May as well not play him, either that or push him up field where he may some affect !!
Match Fred - Watford on 16:04 - Apr 21 with 1854 viewsstansleftfoot

I'd like a Watford goal and see what the reaction would be!
Match Fred - Watford on 16:06 - Apr 21 with 1829 viewskropotkin41

Match Fred - Watford on 16:04 - Apr 21 by stansleftfoot

I'd like a Watford goal and see what the reaction would be!

Nearly had your wish then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024