Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 17:16 - Apr 26 with 9835 viewslibertinedreamer

You have just got promoted for the third time in your history and Bury had a nothing game an got 300 more fans in attendance...

Forever in our shadow.
Embarrassing on 14:33 - Apr 27 with 917 viewslibertinedreamer

Embarrassing on 13:33 - Apr 27 by Ralphs12

Someone is telling him the money this there surely? Did I read the pitch is to be re done for quite a hefty sum too? Are you worried about Day? Honestly

A guy with no affinity with the club comes in and offers us everything we ever dreamed of. I think apart from the raras we are all a bit worried. Although having seen the plans for the new main stand, it goes much further than a remortgage, ive convinced myself that there is real money somewhere.

With how marginalised our fans trust has become, all we can do is hope.

Anyway enjoy your promotion, hopefully you can stop your squad being picked apart like ours was for peanuts at the start of the season.
Embarrassing on 14:42 - Apr 27 with 899 viewsmacro

Embarrassing on 14:33 - Apr 27 by libertinedreamer

A guy with no affinity with the club comes in and offers us everything we ever dreamed of. I think apart from the raras we are all a bit worried. Although having seen the plans for the new main stand, it goes much further than a remortgage, ive convinced myself that there is real money somewhere.

With how marginalised our fans trust has become, all we can do is hope.

Anyway enjoy your promotion, hopefully you can stop your squad being picked apart like ours was for peanuts at the start of the season.

You can have Donnelly, he'll be just as good as grimes
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024