Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Class of '11 a future Swans management team 09:44 - Apr 30 with 1832 viewsajmcglashan

Latest article here on whether we could see some of the squad from 2010/11 (The Class of '11) doing what the Class of '92 are doing and running the team:

http://bit.ly/S92lJJ

@ajmcglashan
The Class of '11 a future Swans management team on 12:32 - Apr 30 with 1710 viewsajmcglashan

Anyone you think I've missed out?
The Class of '11 a future Swans management team on 12:50 - Apr 30 with 1669 viewskopperburgjack

I like it mate. Maybe dyer as he's been with us for a while now, perhaps he could come into the fitness side of things haha.

Good effort though, would much rather something like this than pay a foreigner a ridiculous amount of money to manage the team

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

The Class of '11 a future Swans management team on 13:23 - Apr 30 with 1627 viewsajmcglashan

The Class of '11 a future Swans management team on 12:50 - Apr 30 by kopperburgjack

I like it mate. Maybe dyer as he's been with us for a while now, perhaps he could come into the fitness side of things haha.

Good effort though, would much rather something like this than pay a foreigner a ridiculous amount of money to manage the team

Perhaps Dyer could be included as part of the fitness team - he's probably the fastest player we've ever had so who better to teach the guys sprinting?
The Class of '11 a future Swans management team on 17:35 - Apr 30 with 1545 viewsajmcglashan

How about Sinclair as water boy? The way his career is going he may be doing that sooner than later
The Class of '11 a future Swans management team on 18:04 - Apr 30 with 1518 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Alan Tate can be a Summer liaison type officer who ensures the players eat and drink responsibly over the Summer and do not come back grossly unfit.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Class of '11 a future Swans management team on 18:39 - Apr 30 with 1488 viewsajmcglashan

The Class of '11 a future Swans management team on 18:04 - Apr 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Alan Tate can be a Summer liaison type officer who ensures the players eat and drink responsibly over the Summer and do not come back grossly unfit.

I fear he's going to be spending the next 20 summers doing exactly the opposite!
The Class of '11 a future Swans management team on 10:03 - May 1 with 1329 viewsajmcglashan

The Class of '11 a future Swans management team on 18:04 - Apr 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ended up watching the highlights of the play off semi final last night - what a game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024