Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Joe O'Toole 21:39 - May 3 with 4002 viewsrichfoad32

It might be only worth taking with a pinch of salt but reading some of the Bristol Rovers fans comments about their post game scenes, a couple of them said that they had a go at O'Toole because he was overheard telling a fellow supporter, "I don't care, I'm going to Rochdale".......maybe he was just talking about his off-season holiday plans or maybe it's all complete bollocks but it's food for thought anyway.
John Joe O'Toole on 21:48 - May 3 with 3928 viewsSaxonDale

Apart from looking like BBM's younger brother I don't see what he'd add to the dressing room, doubt he'd appreciate being kept out the team by Lund, Allen and Hery either.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26287707
John Joe O'Toole on 22:12 - May 3 with 3809 viewsrichfoad32

Thirteen goals from midfield in a God-awful team and named to the PFA League Two team of the year.......I think we might be able to accommodate him somewhere. Allen and Hery are still young and learning, are they up to the rigours of a full season in League 1? From what I've seen of O'Toole he's the kind of player opposition fans love to hate but he's strong and a real handful. Anyway, it's all speculation and could all possibly be put down to some pissed off Rovers fans looking for a reason to vent after the game.
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:56 - May 3 with 3652 viewsboromat

Poll: What are we more excited for?

John Joe O'Toole on 23:05 - May 3 with 3612 viewsGhanaDale

Oh god please let this happen!
I reckon he could do a very good job in our midfield next season.

On the 3 occasions I've watched him play against us he's been excellent, especially when they beat us 2-1 at their place last year he ran the show in midfield.

Plus, dat hair.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024