Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newport away day Dale fans video 23:23 - May 3 with 3414 viewsMasher

Enjoy. Viewer discretion advised due to some strong language. UP THE DALE

Up The Dale!!

Newport away day Dale fans video on 21:16 - May 4 with 2922 viewsYouTubeDale

All you need is Lund. Lund is all you need.

Captures the mood. Shame there's no Donnelly celebrations.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Newport away day Dale fans video on 21:43 - May 4 with 2879 viewsMasher

In all fairness Youtube Lund was visibly absolutely devastated by the penalty miss. The fans were trying to pick him up a bit and Chris Beech was egging the crowd on to help the lad. There was obviously no telling him that the miss was of no consequence as of the result in Chesterfield.

Up The Dale!!

Newport away day Dale fans video on 23:39 - May 4 with 2748 viewsPDIDDY

Jesus, have you just got relegated? Atmosphere ?pathetic, good job the shaggers can take 1100 + for a meaningless game. Pink pants, mongtastic

Gissa job

Newport away day Dale fans video on 08:01 - May 5 with 2654 viewsRooleyblue

Newport away day Dale fans video on 23:39 - May 4 by PDIDDY

Jesus, have you just got relegated? Atmosphere ?pathetic, good job the shaggers can take 1100 + for a meaningless game. Pink pants, mongtastic

I don't post very often Pdiddy, I know you are on a fishing trip, but it would be nice to read a post about Dale without your pathetic ramblings about a club nobody on here really gives a toss about. Like others on here say you really are obsessed, there must be something else you can do with yourself in your spare time ......... If you are open to suggestions try following your own club, others may have some suggestion's for you but I am too polite!
[Post edited 5 May 2014 8:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024