Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agent Tan - The gift that keeps on giving 17:08 - May 11 with 989 viewsNeathJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-vincent-tan-laun
Agent Tan - The gift that keeps on giving on 17:09 - May 11 with 962 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Like the comment underneath:

"It's all gone beyond a joke now.
Is there any way that the entire club could be sectioned under the Mental Health Act and therefore not legally responsible for its debts?
This is not a football club - it's a circus. Run by a clown."

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Agent Tan - The gift that keeps on giving on 17:20 - May 11 with 901 viewswaynekerr55

Honestly the bloke is unreal.

One of my HP's told me that he genuinely believed the kit change was the reason they got promoted. The same fella mentioned about Wanyama being born in the wrong year of the chinese calendar.

My favourite though - Dave Jones would have got them up. Yeah, like he didn't spend a penny that year Tan Sri

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Agent Tan - The gift that keeps on giving on 17:39 - May 11 with 767 viewsSimonSwansea

Christ that club is a mess. The timing of the interview is key after the settlement...

I do believe mackay/moody messed up big time (don't really care either), but i think there's alot more to this than what is being displayed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024