Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... 19:49 - May 11 with 4587 viewsJethroJack

Premier League....
Played 14
Won 5
Drawn 4
Lost 5 (every one just by the odd goal).
Average points per match = 1.36
Extrapolated to full 38 game season = 52 points.

Oh, yeah, and 2 cracking games against Napoli (3rd in Serie A and Coppa Italia Winners 2014) which raised the club's profile enormously throughout Europe.

And....a very enjoyable 3pts and 3 goal contribution towards Cardiff City becoming the VERY FIRST Welsh team to be relegated from the Premier League.

MUST DO BETTER......Come on Garry, pull your finger out and start taking the job more seriously.
Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:50 - May 11 with 2605 viewsJackfath

LOL

I am LOVING the sarcastic postings. They are so funny.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:51 - May 11 with 2576 viewsJethroJack

It's been my pleasure to brighten up your evening.....for a change.
Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:52 - May 11 with 2566 viewsdgt73

You know Dwightyorkesuperstar isn't going to be happy with this particular thread.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:54 - May 11 with 2546 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The games towards the end of the season have been an improvement on the games early in his reign. He seems to have quickly matured and understood how to keep the team motivated into the second half and see games through when leading.

Let's hope he continues to learn and improve over the Summer.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:55 - May 11 with 2532 viewsJackfath

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:51 - May 11 by JethroJack

It's been my pleasure to brighten up your evening.....for a change.

Are you being IRONIC? or perhaps SARCASTIC?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:57 - May 11 with 2521 viewsNeath_Jack

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:54 - May 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The games towards the end of the season have been an improvement on the games early in his reign. He seems to have quickly matured and understood how to keep the team motivated into the second half and see games through when leading.

No they haven't, you are talking nonsense as per usual. You are a very silly chap when it comes to all things football, I'll put that down to your young age and lack of life experience. When you stop p1ssing yellow, you will find you enjoy things much more.
[Post edited 11 May 2014 19:58]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:57 - May 11 with 2515 viewsJethroJack

DYSS.....
Phuck a duck....did I just read that.......
(a very vaguely disguised apology for all the previous unfounded anti-Monk critical diarrhoea).
Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:58 - May 11 with 2492 viewsdgt73

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:55 - May 11 by Jackfath

Oh i forgot to ask you fath, how's the police investigation going.

Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:59 - May 11 with 2484 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:57 - May 11 by Neath_Jack

No they haven't, you are talking nonsense as per usual. You are a very silly chap when it comes to all things football, I'll put that down to your young age and lack of life experience. When you stop p1ssing yellow, you will find you enjoy things much more.

What part of my post was nonsense? Please explain why it was nonsense.

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:59 - May 11 with 2483 viewsJackfath

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:58 - May 11 by dgt73

Oh i forgot to ask you fath, how's the police investigation going.

Which one?

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:59 - May 11 with 2480 viewsexiledclaseboy

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:54 - May 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

More nonsense. At the start of Monk's time here we hammered Cardiff, got an excellent draw at Stoke, put in an excellent performance away at Liverpool, outplayed Napoli at the Liberty and gave a very good account of ourselves in Italy. Sure, there were a few bumps along the way, most notably the inept second half displays against Palace and West Brom but these were followed by the draw at Arsenal and the trouncing of Norwich and then Villa. The improvement in effort and performance was almost immediate. You and others just didn't want to see it. And still don't.

Poll: Tory leader

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:00 - May 11 with 2466 viewsJethroJack

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:55 - May 11 by Jackfath

Neither.
Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:02 - May 11 with 2446 viewsdgt73

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:59 - May 11 by Jackfath

Which one?

Being threatened on a different forum.

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:02 - May 11 with 2445 viewsJackfath

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:00 - May 11 by JethroJack

Neither.

In that case;

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:02 - May 11 with 2445 viewsraynor94

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:59 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

More nonsense. At the start of Monk's time here we hammered Cardiff, got an excellent draw at Stoke, put in an excellent performance away at Liverpool, outplayed Napoli at the Liberty and gave a very good account of ourselves in Italy. Sure, there were a few bumps along the way, most notably the inept second half displays against Palace and West Brom but these were followed by the draw at Arsenal and the trouncing of Norwich and then Villa. The improvement in effort and performance was almost immediate. You and others just didn't want to see it. And still don't.

Great post, sums up monks reign so far, perfectly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:02 - May 11 with 2441 viewsNeath_Jack

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:59 - May 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What part of my post was nonsense? Please explain why it was nonsense.

It looks like ECB has answered for me. Fancy that, two of this boards best posters ever, in total agreement on your nonsensical analysis.

I'll leave it at that. You need to go away and reinvent yourself.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... (n/t) on 20:04 - May 11 with 2424 viewsJackfath

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:02 - May 11 by Neath_Jack

It looks like ECB has answered for me. Fancy that, two of this boards best posters ever, in total agreement on your nonsensical analysis.

[Post edited 11 May 2014 20:05]

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:05 - May 11 with 2410 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 19:59 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

Garry has been in charge for 17 games. We won 5.

3 of those 5 wins came in the final 4 games of the season. Only one win was achieved during the first half of Garry s reign. I would say we improved towards the end of the season.

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:05 - May 11 with 2412 viewsJethroJack

AT PHUCKING LAST.....COMMON SENSE APPEARS TO BE PREVAILING.
BREAK OUT THE BUBBLY
Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:05 - May 11 with 2410 viewsexiledclaseboy

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:02 - May 11 by Neath_Jack

He's lost his lustre recently, maybe it's the stress of his exams. Either that or it's the old problem with those who try to be controversial purely for the sake of being controversial. Eventually, they'll run out of material and end up as a parody.

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:08 - May 11 with 2378 viewsexiledclaseboy

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:05 - May 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

3 of those 5 wins came in the final 4 games of the season. Only one win was achieved during the first half of Garry s reign. I would say we improved towards the end of the season.

Results improved towards the end of the season, performances were fairly consistent notwithstanding the poor efforts I pointed out.

Whereas you clearly said that "the games" towards the end of the season have been better than at the start. Which is clearly nonsense.

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... (n/t) on 20:08 - May 11 with 2373 viewsdgt73

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... (n/t) on 20:04 - May 11 by Jackfath

[Post edited 11 May 2014 20:05]

Look at me look at me, I'll pretend I've made a mistake so people say, yeah you must be DYSS. You did the same trick last week. FFS.

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:09 - May 11 with 2360 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:05 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

He's lost his lustre recently, maybe it's the stress of his exams. Either that or it's the old problem with those who try to be controversial purely for the sake of being controversial. Eventually, they'll run out of material and end up as a parody.

I'm not trying to be controversial. I post what I believe. I post why I believe what I believe. If you disagree then that is fine - providing you explain why, which you do most of the time.

Just because you disagree with someone and you hold the opinion which is more common does not mean you are automatically correct or whatever you believe you are.

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:09 - May 11 with 2358 viewsJethroJack

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:05 - May 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You must be cringeing with embarrassment
Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:10 - May 11 with 2354 viewsNeath_Jack

Garry Monk - what a terrible start to his managerial career..... on 20:05 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed, now he will try and worm his way out of it by being all polite and naive like.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024