Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston to play Dale next season? 20:43 - May 15 with 2214 viewsD_Dale

At HT Rotherham lead 2-1. I can't believe Garner will get another goal like the one in the first leg - not a bad strike, though a rubbish celebration.
Preston to play Dale next season? on 21:02 - May 15 with 2152 viewsmacro

Rotherham - orient would have a few ex dale players playing. Will be cheering on the o's though
Preston to play Dale next season? on 21:05 - May 15 with 2138 viewsdingdangblue

He won't score a better goal in his lifetime. They all count as 1 though so I'm sure if one goes in off his backside in the 2nd half he'll be happy. We were losing at Rotherham at ht so not over yet.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Preston to play Dale next season? on 21:15 - May 15 with 2099 viewsRicardo

Preston to play Dale next season? on 21:05 - May 15 by dingdangblue

He won't score a better goal in his lifetime. They all count as 1 though so I'm sure if one goes in off his backside in the 2nd half he'll be happy. We were losing at Rotherham at ht so not over yet.

it is now
Preston to play Dale next season? on 21:43 - May 15 with 2006 viewsRodingdale

Preston to play Dale next season? on 21:15 - May 15 by Ricardo

it is now

Another Lancs Derby
Preston to play Dale next season? on 23:16 - May 15 with 1809 viewsD_Alien

Decent strike, but not quite as good as Lee McEvilly's free kick in 2002

Wonder what he's doing now?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Preston to play Dale next season? on 08:37 - May 16 with 1630 viewsaleanddale

Quite a few Northern / Midland Teams now already.

Orient to win at Wembley and that will do me...

quite a bit less travelling next season do we think?.
Preston to play Dale next season? on 09:19 - May 16 with 1602 viewsNafelad

Preston to play Dale next season? on 08:37 - May 16 by aleanddale

Quite a few Northern / Midland Teams now already.

Orient to win at Wembley and that will do me...

quite a bit less travelling next season do we think?.

I certainly hope so. After my experience of the badly organised coach journey to Newport, I'll be using the car on away trips next season.

Topcat

Preston to play Dale next season? on 09:24 - May 16 with 1596 viewsdalefan

Preston to play Dale next season? on 09:19 - May 16 by Nafelad

I certainly hope so. After my experience of the badly organised coach journey to Newport, I'll be using the car on away trips next season.

Why, what happened
Login to get fewer ads

Preston to play Dale next season? on 09:42 - May 16 with 1571 viewsNafelad

Preston to play Dale next season? on 09:24 - May 16 by dalefan

Why, what happened

Coaches were not numbered, even though the tickets gave a number for the coach, that we therefore thought we'd be travelling on. Brother and I travelled on different coaches in the end, because only 2 coaches were used to pick up in Littleborough and the Town hall. At the club, brother was told he couldn't get on my coach (from Littleborough) as that coach was the one going back to L'boro. Driver told me to 'ignore' coach numbers given on tickets, as they were' organising' it themselves (although 3 coaches weren't from Stotts, so their drivers weren't included in the discussions). Just before setting off they (the Stotts drivers) decided that the L'boro coach would have to return to the club, but this was too late for my brother to join me on my coach, as the coaches had now been filled up. The drinking and behaviour of some passengers on my brother's coach made it a very unpleasant experience. The coaches did not park in the same place in Newport, and the police sent fans on a long walk to coaches that turned out not to be their coaches, so there was a long time before setting off on the journey home, waiting for passengers who had had to complete a long, unnecessary walk around Newport. Oh, and we lost the match....

Topcat

Preston to play Dale next season? on 09:48 - May 16 with 1558 viewsD_Alien

Preston to play Dale next season? on 09:42 - May 16 by Nafelad

Coaches were not numbered, even though the tickets gave a number for the coach, that we therefore thought we'd be travelling on. Brother and I travelled on different coaches in the end, because only 2 coaches were used to pick up in Littleborough and the Town hall. At the club, brother was told he couldn't get on my coach (from Littleborough) as that coach was the one going back to L'boro. Driver told me to 'ignore' coach numbers given on tickets, as they were' organising' it themselves (although 3 coaches weren't from Stotts, so their drivers weren't included in the discussions). Just before setting off they (the Stotts drivers) decided that the L'boro coach would have to return to the club, but this was too late for my brother to join me on my coach, as the coaches had now been filled up. The drinking and behaviour of some passengers on my brother's coach made it a very unpleasant experience. The coaches did not park in the same place in Newport, and the police sent fans on a long walk to coaches that turned out not to be their coaches, so there was a long time before setting off on the journey home, waiting for passengers who had had to complete a long, unnecessary walk around Newport. Oh, and we lost the match....

Commiserations.

Who was it on here who suggested we should go by coach?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Preston to play Dale next season? on 10:19 - May 16 with 1503 viewsdingdangblue

Great that since the play offs have been introduced it keeps the season alive for so many clubs after Christmas - the chance of getting promoted even if you are only mid table with 3/4 of the season gone. It is however the best outcome if 3rd and 4th league places get to the final - which has happened with Q.P.R, Derby, Rotherham and Orient. Just Southend to turn it round on Saturday and Fleetwood to win/draw for a clean sweep. Don't think its right when 6th or 7th get promoted sometimes 10-20 points behind 3rd or 4th place. (unless it was Dale of course).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Preston to play Dale next season? on 13:16 - May 16 with 1402 viewspioneer

Preston to play Dale next season? on 09:42 - May 16 by Nafelad

What is it about our club that when it comes to matters off the field they couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery.

Shambles and embarrassing - it was a great chance to impress floaters who might be tempted to come back next season on a more regular basis.

Please, no more moaning about low crowds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024