Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Settlement reached with Laudrup 17:49 - May 23 with 37314 viewsHubert

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/laudrup-settlement-1572206.aspx
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 13:58 - May 24 with 1866 viewsPozuelosSideys

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 13:42 - May 24 by Shaky

Laudrup's premiership survival bonus has already been mentioned @ £500k.

So thats

Salary 14'. . . . . .£350k
Salary 14/15. .. . £700k
Prem bonus '14.. £500k
Prem bonus '15.. £500k
Car allowance. . .£1,150k
=Total demanded £3.2m

Makes sense to me.

A car allowance of £1.15m?

Are you fcking mental?

Actually, forget it. Ive just read everything youve written above, and you havent got a scooby as to what youre talking about.

Enjoy your discussion.
[Post edited 24 May 2014 14:00]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:03 - May 24 with 1847 viewsGlyn1

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 23:27 - May 23 by Darran

What quote do you want Sprout the one where you said you'd be supporting Laudrup in a court case against our club if he'd been unfairly dismissed?

Darran - surely you would also have been supporting Laudrup in a court case if he had been unfairly dismissed.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:09 - May 24 with 1829 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 13:54 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

no it hasn't! Monk was rumoured to have a bonus of £500k for keeping us up, not Laudrup.

There was a strong rumour at the time that Brendan's bonus for keeping the Swans in the premier league was c.£1m for example.

What about placing bonuses (the players get a share, why wouldn't the manager, and his lawyers would use 9th last year to make a claim). What about cup bonuses (we were still in the Europa and the FA Cup when he left - any bonuses due in those comps would be claimed as well as a starting point).

I can only imagine that you have never been involved in these types of negotiations - the starting points are often fabulously inflated.

Laudrup's bonus was leaked in the Danish press. The club quite clearly matched the amount in the case of Monk.

Would he have got anything in respect of a theoretical prem survival next season? No way.

Was the manager entitled to a share of the players' bonuses? Maybe.

Was Laudrup entitled to other bonuses? Sure.

Is there any way these in aggregate could could have got him anywhere near to the reported £ 2.7m? Not a f*cking chance.

End of story.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:10 - May 24 with 1828 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 13:58 - May 24 by PozuelosSideys

A car allowance of £1.15m?

Are you fcking mental?

Actually, forget it. Ive just read everything youve written above, and you havent got a scooby as to what youre talking about.

Enjoy your discussion.
[Post edited 24 May 2014 14:00]

Irony clearly isn't you strong point, is it.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:14 - May 24 with 1820 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 13:54 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

no it hasn't! Monk was rumoured to have a bonus of £500k for keeping us up, not Laudrup.

There was a strong rumour at the time that Brendan's bonus for keeping the Swans in the premier league was c.£1m for example.

What about placing bonuses (the players get a share, why wouldn't the manager, and his lawyers would use 9th last year to make a claim). What about cup bonuses (we were still in the Europa and the FA Cup when he left - any bonuses due in those comps would be claimed as well as a starting point).

I can only imagine that you have never been involved in these types of negotiations - the starting points are often fabulously inflated.

Oh and you spectacularly miss the point; we are not talking about preliminary negotiating positions, but where they ended up!
[Post edited 24 May 2014 14:15]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:16 - May 24 with 1815 viewsPozuelosSideys

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:10 - May 24 by Shaky

Irony clearly isn't you strong point, is it.

No. It isnt,

The reason being you were twisting her words. That is not what she said. You are trying to invalidate her (reasoned) argument with pish. Youve got form for bullshitting around numbers and finance on here, and you also know full well none of this stuff will ever be disclosed because of the legal requirements.

Lisa is on the money. Youre just pulling the same old Dimi shite.

Go back to writing articles for the SWEP.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:17 - May 24 with 1811 viewslondonlisa2001

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:09 - May 24 by Shaky

Laudrup's bonus was leaked in the Danish press. The club quite clearly matched the amount in the case of Monk.

Would he have got anything in respect of a theoretical prem survival next season? No way.

Was the manager entitled to a share of the players' bonuses? Maybe.

Was Laudrup entitled to other bonuses? Sure.

Is there any way these in aggregate could could have got him anywhere near to the reported £ 2.7m? Not a f*cking chance.

End of story.

I'm sorry but you genuinely have no idea what you are talking about.

If you think that Laudrup's total compensation for a successful year as Swans manager (success being keeping us up) was £1.2m then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

I mean, just think about it.
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:17 - May 24 with 1808 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:16 - May 24 by PozuelosSideys

No. It isnt,

The reason being you were twisting her words. That is not what she said. You are trying to invalidate her (reasoned) argument with pish. Youve got form for bullshitting around numbers and finance on here, and you also know full well none of this stuff will ever be disclosed because of the legal requirements.

Lisa is on the money. Youre just pulling the same old Dimi shite.

Go back to writing articles for the SWEP.

Show me where I have ever bullshitted on finance, and I'll never post on this board again.

Put up or shut up. Open to all comers.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:17 - May 24 with 1808 viewslondonlisa2001

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:14 - May 24 by Shaky

Oh and you spectacularly miss the point; we are not talking about preliminary negotiating positions, but where they ended up!
[Post edited 24 May 2014 14:15]

You have absolutely no idea whatsoever of where they ended up though do you.
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:20 - May 24 with 1804 viewsexiledclaseboy

Six pages of both "camps" making sh*t up and claiming it supports their viewpoint. Pathetic. Only Lisa is making any kind of sense at all.

Half f you need to remember that Laudrup's gone now, he's got his wonga (however much it was) so there's no point arguing with his fanboys who won't leave it drop while you keep arguing with them.

The other half of you need to remember that you're supposed to be Swansea City fans not Michael f*cking Laudrup fans. The fact that you're taking pleasure that you feel Laudrup has been "vindicated" over the club brings into question where your loyalties lie. Any true Swansea City fan would have been happy to see Laudrup walk away with nothing.

Get a grip of yourselves.

Poll: Tory leader

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:21 - May 24 with 1799 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:17 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

You have absolutely no idea whatsoever of where they ended up though do you.

As I have already explained I believe the report in the Danish newspaper is credible for various reasons I have no intention of elaborating on.

Good enough for me though.

Edit: . . .I have no intention of elaborating **further** on
[Post edited 24 May 2014 14:24]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:25 - May 24 with 1788 viewslondonlisa2001

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:21 - May 24 by Shaky

As I have already explained I believe the report in the Danish newspaper is credible for various reasons I have no intention of elaborating on.

Good enough for me though.

Edit: . . .I have no intention of elaborating **further** on
[Post edited 24 May 2014 14:24]

fine - you believe what you want to believe.

By the way, the papers are full of Liverpool offering £18m for Bony. Believe that as well?
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:26 - May 24 with 1786 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:20 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

Six pages of both "camps" making sh*t up and claiming it supports their viewpoint. Pathetic. Only Lisa is making any kind of sense at all.

Half f you need to remember that Laudrup's gone now, he's got his wonga (however much it was) so there's no point arguing with his fanboys who won't leave it drop while you keep arguing with them.

The other half of you need to remember that you're supposed to be Swansea City fans not Michael f*cking Laudrup fans. The fact that you're taking pleasure that you feel Laudrup has been "vindicated" over the club brings into question where your loyalties lie. Any true Swansea City fan would have been happy to see Laudrup walk away with nothing.

Get a grip of yourselves.

Are there lessons to be learned from this whole sorry episode, Exciled?

If you believe the answer is yes, then don't be complicit in sweeping it all under the rug.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:28 - May 24 with 1780 viewsexiledclaseboy

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:26 - May 24 by Shaky

Are there lessons to be learned from this whole sorry episode, Exciled?

If you believe the answer is yes, then don't be complicit in sweeping it all under the rug.

Probably, yes. Public relations lessons if nothing else.

But I'm quite content to sweep it under the rug, as you put it, because Michael Laudrup is no longer Swansea City manager so frankly I don't give a toss about him any more.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:36 - May 24 with 1761 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:25 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

fine - you believe what you want to believe.

By the way, the papers are full of Liverpool offering £18m for Bony. Believe that as well?

You think this is some sort of fantasy?

The 2 Danish broadsheets that aren't behind a paywall carried a verbatim rehashes of the original story from the Danish newswire Ritzau mentioning no amounts whatsoever

First at at 19:10
http://politiken.dk/sport/fodbold/ECE2298322/michael-laudrup-og-swansea-indgaar-

And at 19:29:
http://jyllands-posten.dk/sport/fodbold/intfodbold/premier_league/ECE6752647/mic

Then at 19:40 the story I linked to yesterday came out.
http://www.bt.dk/fodbold/gyldent-haandtryk-swansea-indgaar-forlig-med-laudrup

You think they made all that up in the roughly half an hour they had available after the story broke? Tell it to the birds.
[Post edited 24 May 2014 14:37]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:41 - May 24 with 1755 viewslondonlisa2001

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:36 - May 24 by Shaky

You think this is some sort of fantasy?

The 2 Danish broadsheets that aren't behind a paywall carried a verbatim rehashes of the original story from the Danish newswire Ritzau mentioning no amounts whatsoever

First at at 19:10
http://politiken.dk/sport/fodbold/ECE2298322/michael-laudrup-og-swansea-indgaar-

And at 19:29:
http://jyllands-posten.dk/sport/fodbold/intfodbold/premier_league/ECE6752647/mic

Then at 19:40 the story I linked to yesterday came out.
http://www.bt.dk/fodbold/gyldent-haandtryk-swansea-indgaar-forlig-med-laudrup

You think they made all that up in the roughly half an hour they had available after the story broke? Tell it to the birds.
[Post edited 24 May 2014 14:37]

no, I think it was some sort of briefing from an interested (self interested) party.

Doesn't mean it is factually correct though does it - just means it is a briefing from an interested (self interested) party.

Again - it is absolutely obvious that you have never been involved in one of these situations.
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:44 - May 24 with 1750 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:41 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

no, I think it was some sort of briefing from an interested (self interested) party.

Doesn't mean it is factually correct though does it - just means it is a briefing from an interested (self interested) party.

Again - it is absolutely obvious that you have never been involved in one of these situations.

Well I'll certainly defer to you on that score, if your skill is in PR briefings.

That would make sense to me.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:48 - May 24 with 1740 viewslondonlisa2001

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:44 - May 24 by Shaky

Well I'll certainly defer to you on that score, if your skill is in PR briefings.

That would make sense to me.

lol .

You may find it easier to be condescending and patronising from a position of some knowledge.
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:52 - May 24 with 1729 viewsexiledclaseboy

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:48 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

lol .

You may find it easier to be condescending and patronising from a position of some knowledge.

To be fair, that's never stopped him before.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:57 - May 24 with 1723 viewsShaky

OK, so if there is nothing other than more general unsubstantiated PR style smears, it looks like we're done for now.

Keep it real, ya hear?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:10 - May 24 with 1701 viewslondonlisa2001

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 14:57 - May 24 by Shaky

OK, so if there is nothing other than more general unsubstantiated PR style smears, it looks like we're done for now.

Keep it real, ya hear?

The entire basis of your position throughout has been a general unsubstantiated PR style briefing.

Glad that you have now realised the futility of adopting such a silly starting point.
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:15 - May 24 with 1694 viewsperchrockjack

Does this mean we can settle and not give so much thought to a former manager.he may be in our thoughts but I ll wager now we don't figure in his a tall.next season we ll be fit strong motivated and organised.trained right too.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:18 - May 24 with 1689 viewsPhil_S

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:15 - May 24 by perchrockjack

Does this mean we can settle and not give so much thought to a former manager.he may be in our thoughts but I ll wager now we don't figure in his a tall.next season we ll be fit strong motivated and organised.trained right too.

If only we could but every time we lose a game next season the name of Laudrup will be mentioned

Its a bit like every time we talk about a second striker the name Vazquez is mentioned by some
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:19 - May 24 with 1679 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:10 - May 24 by londonlisa2001

The entire basis of your position throughout has been a general unsubstantiated PR style briefing.

Glad that you have now realised the futility of adopting such a silly starting point.

So Lisa, tell me and Lord Bony more about yourself.

You're an expect on all aspects of employment disputes, including the PR angle.

You've been a follower of the Swansea for many years, but have by pure coincidence decided to join in with the discussion at a time when the club is involved in a high profile employment dispute where press briefings have been previously flying around most typically in an easterly direction.

Is that a fair summary?

Perhaps you would be good enough to vouchsafe me the details of where your knowledge - nay expertise - is superior to my own humble musings.

To get the ball rolling I'll tell you that my own insights into this type of situation come solely from a handful of hostile acquisitions I have advised on.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:23 - May 24 with 1670 viewsPhil_S

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:19 - May 24 by Shaky

So Lisa, tell me and Lord Bony more about yourself.

You're an expect on all aspects of employment disputes, including the PR angle.

You've been a follower of the Swansea for many years, but have by pure coincidence decided to join in with the discussion at a time when the club is involved in a high profile employment dispute where press briefings have been previously flying around most typically in an easterly direction.

Is that a fair summary?

Perhaps you would be good enough to vouchsafe me the details of where your knowledge - nay expertise - is superior to my own humble musings.

To get the ball rolling I'll tell you that my own insights into this type of situation come solely from a handful of hostile acquisitions I have advised on.

Having a fight over a Snickers bar in the Spar in Uplands does not count as a hostile acquisition mind
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024