Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the hardest parts of my day 18:54 - May 27 with 6207 viewssimmo

Was deciding which of the images from the weekend was going to be my desktop background.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

One of the hardest parts of my day on 13:20 - May 28 with 1899 viewsR_from_afar

One of the hardest parts of my day on 13:11 - May 28 by simmo

Ta, dood.

The other issue with picking a photo from Saturday is that it means this one is no longer centre stage:
BnfvOcmCUAEibY4.jpg
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

One of the hardest parts of my day on 13:27 - May 28 with 1888 viewsR_from_afar

One of the hardest parts of my day on 13:20 - May 28 by R_from_afar

The other issue with picking a photo from Saturday is that it means this one is no longer centre stage:
BnfvOcmCUAEibY4.jpg
RFA

Let's try that again. This one:

RFA (IT dope)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

One of the hardest parts of my day on 13:40 - May 28 with 1871 viewssimmo

One of the hardest parts of my day on 13:20 - May 28 by R_from_afar

BnfvOcmCUAEibY4.jpg
RFA

The new picture replaces this one for me, with some sadness...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

One of the hardest parts of my day on 14:51 - May 28 with 1832 viewsKonk

This is my wallpaper and I love everything about it: beautiful ground, packed stands, great plain kits with no sponsors, black boots, and no flashing advertising boards. Wonderful.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

One of the hardest parts of my day on 15:24 - May 28 with 1783 viewsRangersw12

One of the hardest parts of my day on 14:51 - May 28 by Konk

This is my wallpaper and I love everything about it: beautiful ground, packed stands, great plain kits with no sponsors, black boots, and no flashing advertising boards. Wonderful.

Will you be frequenting the Brentford forum now you two are back as rivals ?
One of the hardest parts of my day on 19:41 - May 28 with 1716 viewsHollowayRanger

[Post edited 28 May 2014 19:41]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

One of the hardest parts of my day (n/t) on 07:54 - May 29 with 1654 viewsDwarf_Bread

[Post edited 29 May 2014 8:05]

A pessimists life is full of pleasant surprises.

One of the hardest parts of my day on 09:16 - May 29 with 1602 viewsKonk

One of the hardest parts of my day on 15:24 - May 28 by Rangersw12

I’m not sure Brentford would be quite as accommodating as you lot — their bitterness really is something to behold. Maybe another Fulham fan will register with GPG or Beesotted(?) and take on the task of making them understand just how fu cking massive we actually are.

Login to get fewer ads

One of the hardest parts of my day on 09:32 - May 29 with 1588 viewsonlyrinmoray

One of the hardest parts of my day on 15:24 - May 28 by Rangersw12

Good choice Konk Johnny Haynes was my boyhood idol till I discovered the Hoops Got my photo next to the statue last year. Makes me realise how old I am though
One of the hardest parts of my day on 09:37 - May 29 with 1583 viewsKonk

One of the hardest parts of my day on 09:32 - May 29 by onlyrinmoray

Good choice Konk Johnny Haynes was my boyhood idol till I discovered the Hoops Got my photo next to the statue last year. Makes me realise how old I am though

I’m very envious. I’ve only seen the odd clip here and there, but from hearing all about him over the years — from people who support all sorts of clubs — I’m very proud that he spent his career down at Fulham.

One of the hardest parts of my day on 09:45 - May 29 with 1574 viewsthame_hoops

One of the hardest parts of my day on 09:32 - May 29 by onlyrinmoray

the michael jackson statue?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024