Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BAYRUM TUTUMLU 11:44 - Jun 21 with 7315 viewsJackoBoostardo

I THINK HE'S LOST THE PLOT!!

HE ALSO DOESN'T SEEM TO LIKE US VERY MUCH!! WHAT A SHAME!!

EVERY WORD ON HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT IS IN CAPITAL LETTERS - HE REALLY WANTS CLUBS TO TAKE HIS CLIENTS BY SHOUTING AT THEM.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 18:10 - Jun 21 with 1629 viewsMagicDaps

As much as I like Michael Laudrup, you can't ignore the fact that he does represent him.

We were absolutely spot on in getting him as far away from the club as possible.

Who is he to criticise Alan Tate's contribution to Swansea City, what has he done? He sits on his arse all day for thousands of pounds a week. Agents offer nothing to the game, they're completely unnecessary and tens of millions of pounds every year gets lost through agents when it should be put in to grass roots football and improving the standard of coaching.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 18:16 - Jun 21 with 1620 viewsSTEVE1

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 18:10 - Jun 21 by MagicDaps

As much as I like Michael Laudrup, you can't ignore the fact that he does represent him.

We were absolutely spot on in getting him as far away from the club as possible.

Who is he to criticise Alan Tate's contribution to Swansea City, what has he done? He sits on his arse all day for thousands of pounds a week. Agents offer nothing to the game, they're completely unnecessary and tens of millions of pounds every year gets lost through agents when it should be put in to grass roots football and improving the standard of coaching.

I agree I can understand why they came into the game because you would have got some players being exploited but it really have gone the other way and clubs are paying more than they can afford.
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 18:20 - Jun 21 with 1613 viewsJackoBoostardo

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 18:10 - Jun 21 by MagicDaps

Well it's either agents or players dads (nod to Ince). Money driven parasites.

There are very few players representing themselves today.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 19:38 - Jun 21 with 1540 viewsMagicDaps

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 18:20 - Jun 21 by JackoBoostardo

Well it's either agents or players dads (nod to Ince). Money driven parasites.

There are very few players representing themselves today.

True, but how many of these agents come out and criticize players for only playing three games in the Premier League.

When it comes to who has achieved more in their professional career, between Alan Tate and Bayrum Tutumlu there's only one winner regardless how much agents may earn.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 22:32 - Jun 21 with 1463 viewsScoobyWho

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 14:02 - Jun 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

As horrible as a man he may be, he seems to be very good at his job. How he got Itay continuous moves to top tier teams is beyond my recognition.

Recognition ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 22:47 - Jun 21 with 1436 viewsJackoBoostardo

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 14:02 - Jun 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

As horrible as a man he may be, he seems to be very good at his job. How he got Itay continuous moves to top tier teams is beyond my recognition.

That's easy to answer - he gets managers on his books to take him on.

He's a right shifty bastard!

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 05:52 - Jun 22 with 1341 viewsdameedna

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 12:12 - Jun 21 by Natterjack

Where has all this Tate hate come from? Tutumlu is an imbecile who really does make a complete tool of himself every time he opens his gob.

Alan came out in press with his dislike for Laudrup.
Mentioned he was relived of the vice captaincy without consultation from Laudrup.
Went further to say he complained and did not get a look in since.
Childich fvcker is Bayrum.
Should get on his Twitter and wind him up (don't use it myself), very unprofessional
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 06:21 - Jun 22 with 1335 viewsDr_Winston

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 16:48 - Jun 21 by BLAZE

Said that all along. St. Laudrup maintains his whiter that white persona because his agent does his dirty work for him. You'd think Bayram would be long gone the amount he speaks out of turn, unless of course he has his clients backing....

Smart guy is Laudrup, but I dont think he's the nice guy thats portrayed

Yup. That's been apparent for a while.

Anyone who thinks Tutumlu was trying to sell Ash behind the clubs back without Laudrup's knowledge and approval needs their head read.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 08:53 - Jun 22 with 1282 viewsdeanscfc

Just read that interview with Tate.

F*cking hell if he gets anywhere near our first team again I will instantly lose all faith in Monk. Laudrup was right not to play Tate...his agent is obviously a tosser though.
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 12:00 - Jun 22 with 1196 viewsSTEVE1

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 05:52 - Jun 22 by dameedna

Alan came out in press with his dislike for Laudrup.
Mentioned he was relived of the vice captaincy without consultation from Laudrup.
Went further to say he complained and did not get a look in since.
Childich fvcker is Bayrum.
Should get on his Twitter and wind him up (don't use it myself), very unprofessional

He was right not to give him a look in we are a premier league side Tate could not get in the Yeovil team.
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 12:20 - Jun 22 with 1173 viewsJackoBoostardo

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 08:53 - Jun 22 by deanscfc

Just read that interview with Tate.

F*cking hell if he gets anywhere near our first team again I will instantly lose all faith in Monk. Laudrup was right not to play Tate...his agent is obviously a tosser though.

Don't see anything wrong with his comments tbh - would you prefer he wasn't honest with his feelings?

Besides - wouldn't you think it was backhanded to have your position withdrawn without even a chat? Common courtesy goes two ways!

And Bayrum, for the record, is a c*nt of the highest order.

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 13:10 - Jun 22 with 1146 viewsSTEVE1

What happened to his testimonial ?
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 14:33 - Jun 22 with 1114 viewswaynekerr55

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 11:46 - Jun 21 by Darran

F*ck him and f*ck Laudrup too.

Bang on the money.

An agent is employed by his client. Classless tw*ts the pair of them.

I'd quite like to see him get a job at a big club - he'd do well to match Moyes' low standards with his shoddy setup

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 20:09 - Jun 22 with 1026 viewsScoobyWho

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 12:00 - Jun 22 by STEVE1

He was right not to give him a look in we are a premier league side Tate could not get in the Yeovil team.

He shouldn't be any where near the squad, fact.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 22:00 - Jun 22 with 959 viewsJackoBoostardo

People may have said something similar at one time about Britton and Routledge...

Tate isn't good enough to play for our current squad given our strengths - that much is true. But to say he shouldn't go anywhere near our team is a little harsh considering the time he's given to our club. Not saying what we could give him - not up to me to decide, but there are too many people here who easily forget the service these very long term and dedicated players have given.

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 22:15 - Jun 22 with 869 viewsSTEVE1

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 22:00 - Jun 22 by JackoBoostardo

People may have said something similar at one time about Britton and Routledge...

Tate isn't good enough to play for our current squad given our strengths - that much is true. But to say he shouldn't go anywhere near our team is a little harsh considering the time he's given to our club. Not saying what we could give him - not up to me to decide, but there are too many people here who easily forget the service these very long term and dedicated players have given.

I am very deductated to the swans but have not for the last 3 years been payed thousands of pounds per week for doing nothing I have nothing against him but we don't need to make up a job for him he have done very well out of us and have got a testimonial to come.
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 23:55 - Jun 22 with 819 viewsJACKARSE

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 22:00 - Jun 22 by JackoBoostardo

Squad role, no, a wasted position IMO we need to bring through youngsters. If he is good enough then maybe a coaching job but only if he is good enough. There is no room for sentimentality in a multi million pound business. no 'jobs for the boys'. A great servant for the club but Tate won't go hungry, he has another year on his contract which at an alleged £20k/week is a cool million for sitting on the bench. Most fans would love to have that at age 33.
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:01 - Jun 23 with 810 viewsJackoBoostardo

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 23:55 - Jun 22 by JACKARSE

Squad role, no, a wasted position IMO we need to bring through youngsters. If he is good enough then maybe a coaching job but only if he is good enough. There is no room for sentimentality in a multi million pound business. no 'jobs for the boys'. A great servant for the club but Tate won't go hungry, he has another year on his contract which at an alleged £20k/week is a cool million for sitting on the bench. Most fans would love to have that at age 33.

Agreed. My point was that there is a significant amount of disrespect aimed towards Tate, considering the history he has had with out club.

If there is a role for him, then it would be good to see him there if suitable - but only if appropriate. The term 'job for the boys' has not been muttered to my knowledge.

I'm disappointed that many people here (who may not even have been supporters long enough to have seen him play for us in the past) are so quick to sh[t all over our more 'mature' players.

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:11 - Jun 23 with 800 viewsJACKARSE

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:01 - Jun 23 by JackoBoostardo

Agreed. My point was that there is a significant amount of disrespect aimed towards Tate, considering the history he has had with out club.

If there is a role for him, then it would be good to see him there if suitable - but only if appropriate. The term 'job for the boys' has not been muttered to my knowledge.

I'm disappointed that many people here (who may not even have been supporters long enough to have seen him play for us in the past) are so quick to sh[t all over our more 'mature' players.

Totally agree, he deserves respect for what he has given the swans over the years and if he can be integrated into the club in some role that adds to our progression then great., but not a manufactured role for sentimentality. His long overdue and postponed testimonial would go a long way in recognising his service for the fans and for Tate himself.
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:18 - Jun 23 with 789 viewstruckjack

Tutu is a nasty little hot headed coont.
He had a meeting with Jenkins in a London hotel & went for Huw, putting him on the floor. Another board member got hold of Tutu and had to be restrained from putting him through the window.
Allegedly.....

Laudrup was sacked.
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:26 - Jun 23 with 778 viewsJackoBoostardo

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:18 - Jun 23 by truckjack

Tutu is a nasty little hot headed coont.
He had a meeting with Jenkins in a London hotel & went for Huw, putting him on the floor. Another board member got hold of Tutu and had to be restrained from putting him through the window.
Allegedly.....

Laudrup was sacked.

Where you hear this from?

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:30 - Jun 23 with 772 viewstruckjack

Look, i know i'd get questioned about this but im just putting it out there. If you think its crap i can understand. Why did Laudrup get sacked?
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:31 - Jun 23 with 771 viewsJackoBoostardo

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:30 - Jun 23 by truckjack

Look, i know i'd get questioned about this but im just putting it out there. If you think its crap i can understand. Why did Laudrup get sacked?

Because as much as we're led to believe (and there's no reasons to doubt this atm), it because of his lack of drive, motivation and concentration on training. He was eroding the qualities our club normally strives to.

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:37 - Jun 23 with 764 viewstruckjack

Yes, you're right there. Good luck with your bet
BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:43 - Jun 23 with 756 viewsJackoBoostardo

BAYRUM TUTUMLU on 00:37 - Jun 23 by truckjack

Yes, you're right there. Good luck with your bet

What bet is that?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024