Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez. 18:45 - Jun 24 with 13464 viewslifelong

Not again, surely?
Suarez. on 00:09 - Jun 25 with 1388 viewscockett_jack

Good point actually he has broken the law really. What I meant by my post was more along the lines of as a footballer, provided you don't get prosecuted/imprisoned and you are talented enough you get just a slap on the wrist.
Suarez. on 00:09 - Jun 25 with 1387 viewsJACKARSE

Shocking ........

Suarez. on 00:11 - Jun 25 with 1383 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Suarez. on 00:09 - Jun 25 by JACKARSE

Shocking ........

He is f*cked.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Suarez. on 00:13 - Jun 25 with 1372 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Clear elbow from Chielini too. I wonder if he'll get a ban?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Suarez. on 00:14 - Jun 25 with 1365 viewscockett_jack

When you see that slow motion close up I almost feel sorry for him, there is something seriously wrong with him internally to do that from what seems to be no provocation.

Biting someone like that in any situation or context is barbaric, but to do it on such a public platform with the inevitable repercussions is mind boggling.
Suarez. on 00:23 - Jun 25 with 1321 viewsSwansNZ

Suarez. on 00:13 - Jun 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

As I'm sure you are aware, the elbow was after he was bitten, a natural recation if you ask me.

Suarez deserves a very long ban, and not just a handful of games in this WC

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Suarez. on 00:25 - Jun 25 with 1309 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Suarez. on 00:23 - Jun 25 by SwansNZ

As I'm sure you are aware, the elbow was after he was bitten, a natural recation if you ask me.

Suarez deserves a very long ban, and not just a handful of games in this WC

I agree with everything you say. I'm just interested as to whether he'll get a ban too. The Uruguayans will make a big deal out of it in the coming days I'm sure.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Suarez. on 00:29 - Jun 25 with 1309 viewsSwansNZ

Suarez. on 00:25 - Jun 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I agree with everything you say. I'm just interested as to whether he'll get a ban too. The Uruguayans will make a big deal out of it in the coming days I'm sure.

Shouldn't do, it was more a natural reaction, than retaliation.

Login to get fewer ads

Suarez. on 01:15 - Jun 25 with 1256 viewsDJack

Suarez. on 00:09 - Jun 25 by cockett_jack

Good point actually he has broken the law really. What I meant by my post was more along the lines of as a footballer, provided you don't get prosecuted/imprisoned and you are talented enough you get just a slap on the wrist.

You of all people should( & do) know better. What is a crime here may not be a crime in Brasil... I expect it is but let's see what FIFA and/or the Brasilian authorities say

My own view is he should be banned for a lengthy period as a minimum with serious thought on the question of assault charges.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Suarez. on 07:42 - Jun 25 with 1221 viewsepaul

Chiellini Pannini sticker

[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 7:43]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Suarez. on 07:44 - Jun 25 with 1210 viewsJohnw102

Not defending LS, but talk of a ban from all football, is harsh on Liverpool, he was not playing for them, but through no fault of their own they will suffer, either by loosing him for a number of games or the reduction in his transfer value. I am sure if it was a Swansea player we would not be happy with that situation. And before anybody starts I am NOT a plastic Scouser!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Suarez. on 07:55 - Jun 25 with 1203 viewsepaul

Suarez. on 07:44 - Jun 25 by Johnw102

Not defending LS, but talk of a ban from all football, is harsh on Liverpool, he was not playing for them, but through no fault of their own they will suffer, either by loosing him for a number of games or the reduction in his transfer value. I am sure if it was a Swansea player we would not be happy with that situation. And before anybody starts I am NOT a plastic Scouser!

I doubt fifa can envoke any ban domestically and it will be internationals only. Mind you the gall of the c*nt, he needs to look at the video again

"These are just things that happen out on the pitch," he said. "It was just the two of us inside the area and he bumped into me with his shoulder.

Chiellini Chiellini pulled down his shirt to display what appear to be bite marks on his shoulder
"There are things that happen on the pitch and you should not make such a big deal out of them."
The quicker he puts his hands up the better for him

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Suarez. on 08:33 - Jun 25 with 1153 viewsNeath_Jack

Is what he done any worse than a player going out to deliberately hurt someone with a tackle or an elbow to the chops? Take what Roy Keane done to that player from Coventry i think it was, or the numerous swinging elbows you see every year?

There's obviously no place in football for biting, but there are far, far worse things been done on purpose on the field.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Suarez. on 08:35 - Jun 25 with 1143 viewsSwansNZ

Suarez. on 08:33 - Jun 25 by Neath_Jack

Is what he done any worse than a player going out to deliberately hurt someone with a tackle or an elbow to the chops? Take what Roy Keane done to that player from Coventry i think it was, or the numerous swinging elbows you see every year?

There's obviously no place in football for biting, but there are far, far worse things been done on purpose on the field.

Yes, it is worse.

He's no better than a rabid animal.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 8:36]

Suarez. on 08:36 - Jun 25 with 1141 viewsDarran

Suarez. on 08:33 - Jun 25 by Neath_Jack

Man City,just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Suarez. on 08:37 - Jun 25 with 1134 viewsNeath_Jack

Suarez. on 08:35 - Jun 25 by SwansNZ

Yes, it is worse.

He's no better than a rabid animal.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 8:36]

Worse in what context?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Suarez. on 08:37 - Jun 25 with 1132 viewsNeath_Jack

Suarez. on 08:36 - Jun 25 by Darran

Man City,just saying.

Thank you.

Suarez. on 08:40 - Jun 25 with 1127 viewsSwansNZ

Suarez. on 08:37 - Jun 25 by Neath_Jack

Worse in what context?

Elbow to the chops? Elbows fly all over the place, so could be classed as overstepping the rules. Heat of the moment, things can happen.

Biting someone, is inhuman, or should be for a grown man.

Suarez. on 08:53 - Jun 25 with 1110 viewsllangyfelach

Suarez. on 00:13 - Jun 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Chielini would have been well within his rights to stamp on the c*nts head after what he did. 3rd time for the same offence. He's f*cked

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Suarez. on 09:07 - Jun 25 with 1081 viewsDarran

Suarez. on 08:53 - Jun 25 by llangyfelach

Chielini would have been well within his rights to stamp on the c*nts head after what he did. 3rd time for the same offence. He's f*cked

I agree.

Suarez. on 09:15 - Jun 25 with 1070 viewsllangyfelach

Suarez. on 21:51 - Jun 24 by Banosswan

As you say, it may be a case that he was bullied about his teeth when he was younger and used to lash out in that way and wasn't properly punished. Now, when he gets frustrated it's the first thing he thinks of.

I don't agree on the bullying thing mate. I was bullied about my weight and I don't go around throwing pasties at skinny people

Suarez. on 09:17 - Jun 25 with 1062 viewsDarran

Suarez. on 09:15 - Jun 25 by llangyfelach

I don't agree on the bullying thing mate. I was bullied about my weight and I don't go around throwing pasties at skinny people

There was never any left to throw that's why.

Suarez. on 09:19 - Jun 25 with 1057 viewsllangyfelach

Suarez. on 09:17 - Jun 25 by Darran

There was never any left to throw that's why.

Harsh

True

Suarez. on 09:25 - Jun 25 with 1040 viewsNeath_Jack

Suarez. on 08:40 - Jun 25 by SwansNZ

Elbow to the chops? Elbows fly all over the place, so could be classed as overstepping the rules. Heat of the moment, things can happen.

Biting someone, is inhuman, or should be for a grown man.

Could be classed as overstepping the rules? Aye just a bit mate. So in the heat of the moment, you're accepting that an elbow to the jaw is ok'ish, but a bite on the shoulder isn't.

If i had the choice of a busted jaw/nose/broken leg on the football field, or a bit of broken skin on my shoulder, i know what i pick every time.

As i said, there's no place in football for biting, but lets see players who have deliberately smashed someone in the jaw with similar bans.

Suarez. on 09:35 - Jun 25 with 1016 viewsSwansNZ

Suarez. on 09:25 - Jun 25 by Neath_Jack

Could be classed as overstepping the rules? Aye just a bit mate. So in the heat of the moment, you're accepting that an elbow to the jaw is ok'ish, but a bite on the shoulder isn't.

If i had the choice of a busted jaw/nose/broken leg on the football field, or a bit of broken skin on my shoulder, i know what i pick every time.

As i said, there's no place in football for biting, but lets see players who have deliberately smashed someone in the jaw with similar bans.

It's the intent, or in Suarez case, indent.

IMHO, the act of biting someone is worse than swinging an elbow at them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024