Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero 17:23 - Jun 28 with 11233 viewsJackistentialist

...is being linked to the club among others.

Looking at the statistics I'm not convinced that he would be a suitable signing at our level, but who knows? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Montero
Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 17:24 - Jun 28 with 6199 viewsDarran

Wasn't he linked last season too?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 17:26 - Jun 28 with 6190 viewsJackistentialist

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 17:24 - Jun 28 by Darran

Wasn't he linked last season too?

Yeah I think he was, although this season he's apparently said that he expects to leave Mexico and return to play in Europe.

I'm not sure that a player who can't quite cut it at Villareal and goes to play in Mexico could cut it at the Swans.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 17:27]
Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 17:28 - Jun 28 with 6172 viewsDaithejack

Hes fast as F#%k, not sure about the end product though.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 17:29 - Jun 28 with 6157 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd like to see him here.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 19:05 - Jun 28 with 5992 viewsreddythered

We had a deal agreed with player and club last summer.

Third party/club/agent ( can't remember which ) then demanded more money at the 11th hour.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 19:06 - Jun 28 with 5979 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 19:05 - Jun 28 by reddythered

We had a deal agreed with player and club last summer.

Third party/club/agent ( can't remember which ) then demanded more money at the 11th hour.

He fits our new transfer policy perfectly then.

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 20:56 - Jun 28 with 5870 viewsshandyjack

looked really lively for ecuador in the world cup, looked a class above Valencia on the other wing

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 21:27 - Jun 28 with 5811 viewsBLAZE

Tore us to shreds in pre-season a few years back. Lightning quick. That's all I know of him though
Login to get fewer ads

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 21:29 - Jun 28 with 5798 viewsnyc_swans

he's a fairly selfish player who has the skill to make it at the highest level, but seems to want to do it all on his own.

would be a good signing for the right price, tho.
Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 21:30 - Jun 28 with 5794 viewsNeath_Jack

Wonder if he has an airplane.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 22:41 - Jun 28 with 5698 viewsJackistentialist

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 21:30 - Jun 28 by Neath_Jack

Wonder if he has an airplane.

I think he's moved on to a starship.
Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 22:42 - Jun 28 with 5692 viewsNeathJack

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 19:06 - Jun 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He fits our new transfer policy perfectly then.

Please explain.
Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 20:55 - Jun 29 with 5334 viewsNeathJack

Still waiting.
Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 11:32 - Jun 30 with 5111 viewsDrizzy

Can we just f*cking sign him already? He's becoming the new Emnes. Every season, since his half decent performance for Betis in that friendly game, someone will mention him as a possible target and everyone will unanimously agree that he'd be a "great signing" and they "would love him down here".

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:19 - Jun 30 with 4922 viewsDanielswan

He is very fast, wasnt too impressed with his overall crossing skills though.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:22 - Jun 30 with 4913 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:19 - Jun 30 by Danielswan

He is very fast, wasnt too impressed with his overall crossing skills though.

The best crosser in our team is our second choice left back who will hopefully be our first choice left back soon enough.

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:23 - Jun 30 with 4907 viewsDrizzy

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:22 - Jun 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The best crosser in our team is our second choice left back who will hopefully be our first choice left back soon enough.

Neil Taylor is nowhere near the best crosser in this team.

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:28 - Jun 30 with 4894 viewsTom1912

Crossing is one of the weakest aspects of Taylor's game.
Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:31 - Jun 30 with 4876 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I seem to remember watching him put crosses onto Bony's forehead each game he played.

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:31 - Jun 30 with 4878 viewsJackSomething

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:23 - Jun 30 by Drizzy

Neil Taylor is nowhere near the best crosser in this team.

Is the correct answer.

You didn't mean your namesake Tiendalli did you Dwight?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:38 - Jun 30 with 4864 viewsmagicdaps10

Taylor is far better defensively than Davies. I would say that Taylor is not as good going forward as Davies but i believe that as a full back, Davies is quite exceptional going forward.
We have struggled defensively the season just gone and i think if we were to aim to be more solid as a back four then Taylor would be ahead of Davies for those defensive qualities.

Im a Knoob.......................put this in the wrong thread.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 14:40]

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:47 - Jun 30 with 4835 viewsDrizzy

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:31 - Jun 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I seem to remember watching him put crosses onto Bony's forehead each game he played.

That's more to do with Bony's aerial prowess than Taylor's crossing ability. Arsenal away being the prime example.

Aside from that crossing is definitely not a strength of Neil's and one of the main reasons why Ben was chosen over him. Routledge, Shelvey, Hernandez, de Guzman and Rangel (to name just a few) are far better crossers than Neil.

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 15:28 - Jun 30 with 4739 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

In my opinion, with our strike force the ability to deliver good crosses consistently should be our priority in looking for a new winger.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 15:31 - Jun 30 with 4735 viewsDanielswan

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 14:31 - Jun 30 by JackSomething

Is the correct answer.

You didn't mean your namesake Tiendalli did you Dwight?

Tiendalli has speed and is actually a very good crosser, too bad his vision in a football pitch mirrors mine. I can make a good cross 9 out of 10 times ....also fairly good dribbler but I have no idea where everyone else on the pitch is.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Ecuadorian international Jefferson Montero on 20:39 - Jul 3 with 4474 viewsJonnyTheJack

Rumour that we've bid 7m euros for Jefferson Montero. Could be some truth in it now Payet has turned us down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024