Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 21:57 - Jul 9 with 14615 viewsDaggyjack

According to Skybet, the odds on Liverpool signing Wilf have shortened today from 6/1 to Evens.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

With the money they will have from Suarez, £30 million+ only I'd say.

Also reporting £5 million + offer made for Troy Deeney.... surely not.
Bony on 16:15 - Jul 10 with 2256 viewsMattG

Not that it will necessarily make any difference but I don't really see the point of Liverpool signing Bony.

I don't think he really fits into their "first choice" style of play and they already have Lambert if they want to change things around.

Please note I'm not saying that Lambert is in any way better or even as good as Bony, just that he's already there and paid for.
Bony on 16:15 - Jul 10 with 2256 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony on 16:10 - Jul 10 by magicdaps10

If Liverpool really want Bony then lets be honest and say that he will be off.

Gone past worrying if players stay or go these days, all im interested is getting the best deal for my club. Think that 20M and Borini chucked in is a good deal for all parties.

If we could get Borini as part of the deal then it would certainly soften the blow.

Not for me it wouldn't, Liverpool would need to pay closer to £30m. Leave Borini where he is and get someone a bit more prolific than him with the money.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, what is the Swans fans obsession with getting ex players back.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bony on 16:28 - Jul 10 with 2187 viewsSwanzay

Huw was just quoted on the sports news denied any talk with Liverpool, but did say that they had held talks with Spurs regarding Gylfi and Ben.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 16:29]
Bony on 16:33 - Jul 10 with 2146 viewsLiam

I remember when some betting company had pretty good odds for Phil S to be our next manager before the appointment of Laudrup... says it all really.

edit: didn't mean disrespect Phil just to emphasize it's inaccurate
[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 16:40]
Bony on 16:46 - Jul 10 with 2074 viewsJACKARSE

Wilf's agent ........

"The next step for Bony is a top-six team in England or a top team in Germany, Spain or France, or he will stay with Swansea. We have a certain strategy
Bony on 16:47 - Jul 10 with 2054 viewsOldjack

Bony on 16:46 - Jul 10 by JACKARSE

Wilf's agent ........

"The next step for Bony is a top-six team in England or a top team in Germany, Spain or France, or he will stay with Swansea. We have a certain strategy

top team top dollar will be paid ,nowt less than 30mill

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bony on 16:51 - Jul 10 with 2040 viewshobo

Bony on 16:33 - Jul 10 by Liam

I remember when some betting company had pretty good odds for Phil S to be our next manager before the appointment of Laudrup... says it all really.

edit: didn't mean disrespect Phil just to emphasize it's inaccurate
[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 16:40]

Not really, it was 1000-1, any names can be added if someone requests them
Bony on 16:55 - Jul 10 with 2013 viewsStarsky

Bony on 16:47 - Jul 10 by Oldjack

top team top dollar will be paid ,nowt less than 30mill

Exactly.
1: Bony has a long contract
2: we don't need to sell
Top dollar indeed

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 17:00 - Jul 10 with 1985 viewsStarsky

Bony on 16:15 - Jul 10 by Neath_Jack

Not for me it wouldn't, Liverpool would need to pay closer to £30m. Leave Borini where he is and get someone a bit more prolific than him with the money.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, what is the Swans fans obsession with getting ex players back.

I know, it's nearly as frustrating as your obsession of not signing ex-players.
For me, I just look at the players potential. Whether he's played for us before or not, I couldn't give a f@ck.
Borini would be a good edition to our squad IMO.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 17:01]

Bony on 17:03 - Jul 10 with 1958 viewsJACKARSE

Bony on 16:55 - Jul 10 by Starsky

Exactly.
1: Bony has a long contract
2: we don't need to sell
Top dollar indeed

Unless there is a release clause 'a la' Joe Allen .......

'Only a few Premier League transfers have been reported to have included release clauses. This was the case with the Demba Ba transfer from Newcastle to Chelsea and Joe Allen from Swansea to Liverpool In the case of Allen, reports were that the bid could only trigger the release clause if it came from one of five clubs that included Liverpool.'
Bony on 17:09 - Jul 10 with 1902 viewsOldjack

they've already spent close on a 100 million so far this close season i believe ,that's the Suarez, money gone and they haven't sold him yet

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bony on 17:10 - Jul 10 with 1904 viewsStarsky

Bony on 17:03 - Jul 10 by JACKARSE

'Only a few Premier League transfers have been reported to have included release clauses. This was the case with the Demba Ba transfer from Newcastle to Chelsea and Joe Allen from Swansea to Liverpool In the case of Allen, reports were that the bid could only trigger the release clause if it came from one of five clubs that included Liverpool.'

Hmm. My gut feeling is that there isn't one... Cough

Bony on 17:10 - Jul 10 with 1903 viewsicecoldjack

Bony on 17:03 - Jul 10 by JACKARSE

So that fact that Bony's agent said they had a strategy for a top 6 club in England could very well mean a release clause was inserted, they have always maintained that the Swans was a stepping stone club , so makes sense ensuring Bony isnt priced out of the right move if it comes along .

The figure of 19m was indeed a strange one to put out in these mad times, maybe its common knowledge within the game or an agent leaked it out .

All if's, buts and maybe's though .
Bony on 17:13 - Jul 10 with 1868 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony on 17:00 - Jul 10 by Starsky

I know, it's nearly as frustrating as your obsession of not signing ex-players.
For me, I just look at the players potential. Whether he's played for us before or not, I couldn't give a f@ck.
Borini would be a good edition to our squad IMO.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 17:01]

Pardon? If an obsession is typing it twice in the last 10+ years then yeah.
I couldn't give a f*ck if you give a f*ck or not.
He may well be, but if we are getting that sort of coin for Bony, i'd expect us to be buying something a bit more substantial than a good addition.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Bony on 17:13 - Jul 10 with 1868 viewsJACKARSE

Bony on 17:10 - Jul 10 by Starsky

Hmm. My gut feeling is that there isn't one... Cough

I hope there isn't one .... once bitten and all that ..... I would prefer to tell Brenda to 'go do one' .......
Bony on 17:15 - Jul 10 with 1795 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony on 17:13 - Jul 10 by JACKARSE

I hope there isn't one .... once bitten and all that ..... I would prefer to tell Brenda to 'go do one' .......

Our supporters director says there isn't one. No cough.

Bony on 17:20 - Jul 10 with 1754 viewsStarsky

Bony on 17:13 - Jul 10 by Neath_Jack

Pardon? If an obsession is typing it twice in the last 10+ years then yeah.
I couldn't give a f*ck if you give a f*ck or not.
He may well be, but if we are getting that sort of coin for Bony, i'd expect us to be buying something a bit more substantial than a good addition.

Someone's tired.
You don't have to spend all the bony money all on one player you know.
It's not FIFA 2014
As you were.

Bony on 17:26 - Jul 10 with 1729 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony on 17:20 - Jul 10 by Starsky

Someone's tired.
You don't have to spend all the bony money all on one player you know.
It's not FIFA 2014
As you were.

Not at all.
And i advocated that in my post didn't i. Oh no, i mentioned nothing of the sort.
Never played them, so you'll have to excuse me.
Diolch.

Bony on 17:49 - Jul 10 with 1657 viewsStarsky

Bony on 17:26 - Jul 10 by Neath_Jack

Not at all.
And i advocated that in my post didn't i. Oh no, i mentioned nothing of the sort.
Never played them, so you'll have to excuse me.
Diolch.

Why don't you advocate signing ex-players then?

Bony on 18:24 - Jul 10 with 1534 viewsWatchman

Bony on 17:10 - Jul 10 by icecoldjack

So that fact that Bony's agent said they had a strategy for a top 6 club in England could very well mean a release clause was inserted, they have always maintained that the Swans was a stepping stone club , so makes sense ensuring Bony isnt priced out of the right move if it comes along .

The figure of 19m was indeed a strange one to put out in these mad times, maybe its common knowledge within the game or an agent leaked it out .

All if's, buts and maybe's though .

It was not just a top 6 club in Prem they also quoted Italy Germany and Spain. Please remember Moralee tried it on a release clause is not the settled price it merely allows a player to talk to another club.
The fact that the express are saying that Bony is in talks whilst we have bought Gomis and Castaignos says it all

If the thieves have £85 m to spend they will have to spend a chunk of it to get WB

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Bony on 18:25 - Jul 10 with 1529 viewshobo

I'd take £15m plus Allen plus Borini
Bony on 18:38 - Jul 10 with 1468 viewsJACKARSE

Something I found on 'Release' clauses and 'Buy Out' clauses .... not that feckin interesting but filled me in on some detail ......

The final score on football law
http://www.danielgeey.com/buy-out-release-clauses-in-football-the-basics/
Bony on 18:42 - Jul 10 with 1444 viewsdeanscfc

Liverpool fans weighing up whether Bony is worth 20million on their forum...f*ck em...30 or leave it.
Bony on 18:53 - Jul 10 with 1397 viewsSimonM

Twitter is full of scoucers slagging off Bony saying he's shite, too slow and just plain not good enough for them.

F*ck em indeed, arrogant swines.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 18:53]
Bony on 19:02 - Jul 10 with 1341 viewsperchrockjack

Scoucer is patented by Darren soft cxnt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024