Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A gamble 10:38 - Jul 21 with 1905 viewswoodywoodpecker

What about taking a 7m punt on Micah Richards? when fit in my opinion there is no one better. He can play RB. CH. or holding midfield. There are talks of him going out on loan but i think we can afford to buy him and solve a few problems.
A gamble on 10:41 - Jul 21 with 1889 viewsWolfie

Decent player in my opinion, but wages are going to be the stumbling block. Can't imagine he's on a pittance at City.

Poll: What is your favourite colour on a pie chart?

A gamble on 10:43 - Jul 21 with 1881 viewsJackSomething

Always looked a great prospect, although somewhat disappeared over the last few years.

Reasons I think he wouldn't sign for us (if we were interested):

We have more pressing needs elsewhere, so doubt we could afford him
Wages would presumably be an issue
I think bigger clubs would be interested in him

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

A gamble on 10:51 - Jul 21 with 1837 viewsJACKARSE

A gamble on 10:41 - Jul 21 by Wolfie

Decent player in my opinion, but wages are going to be the stumbling block. Can't imagine he's on a pittance at City.

Always liked him ..... but he is on £60k/week ....
A gamble on 11:40 - Jul 21 with 1726 viewswoodywoodpecker

Take him on loan then, pay him the 60k the man is a beast defending and its worth the money, that amount of muscle to our defence is worth every penny. We will save on wages with the Spanish contingent leaving. Make him an offer he cant refuse as i repeat when fit there are not many better.
A gamble on 11:59 - Jul 21 with 1658 viewsJackSomething

A gamble on 11:40 - Jul 21 by woodywoodpecker

Take him on loan then, pay him the 60k the man is a beast defending and its worth the money, that amount of muscle to our defence is worth every penny. We will save on wages with the Spanish contingent leaving. Make him an offer he cant refuse as i repeat when fit there are not many better.

Do you really think he'd be happy to come here from the Champions? It's just not realistic, he'll have better offers.

A gamble on 12:02 - Jul 21 with 1643 viewsMrSwerve

60k? Many Swans fans don't want any of our players on more than a fiver and a Mars bar per week.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

A gamble on 12:37 - Jul 21 with 1568 viewsShaky

I have in the past proposed Martin Kelly from the Liverpool roster, who is similarly flexible to Richards, talented, probably somewhat disenchanted, and could likely be had for less than half of the wages.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

A gamble on 12:43 - Jul 21 with 1544 viewsJackSomething

A gamble on 12:37 - Jul 21 by Shaky

I have in the past proposed Martin Kelly from the Liverpool roster, who is similarly flexible to Richards, talented, probably somewhat disenchanted, and could likely be had for less than half of the wages.

More like our kind of signing. Would be very happy with that.

Login to get fewer ads

A gamble on 13:51 - Jul 21 with 1440 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

A gamble on 12:37 - Jul 21 by Shaky

That would be a good shout

Kelly or Richards would be great singings even on loan
A gamble on 14:03 - Jul 21 with 1413 viewsScoobyWho

Pointless thread, he wont be coming to Swansea.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

A gamble on 14:07 - Jul 21 with 1400 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

£7,000,000 isn't a gamble. £7,000,000 isn't a punt.

That amount of money, not even including the wages over the 4 years he would demand would be a colossal amount of money for a club our size. It would be our 2nd most expensive transfer ever (Behind Wilf) I think?

Dear me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024