Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refs in Scotland and in general 09:16 - Nov 23 with 921 viewsm0wk99

Don’t know if any of you’ s have been following this situation north of the border but things seem to have got right out of hand and it seems that out of everyone i talk to about it, I’m the only one siding with the refs.

They don’t have an easy job and if it wasn’t for them then games wouldn’t be able to go ahead so why do they come in for so much stick! Death threats and being pressurised to resign from a job you love doing is unacceptable and blame should be directed at the clubs and players. Celtic in particular in this Scottish example.

The SFA should heavily fine Neil Lennon for his outbursts and relative players also. In future cases i would threaten managers with 5 game bans as well.

People seem to think refereeing is a stroll in the park i can assure you this is not the case.

Nice little gadget i was sent in an email on this link if you want a quick taster of refereeing

http://www.thefa.com/GetIntoFootball/Referee/NewsAndFeatures/2010/RefereeDVD_pre

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024