Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't worry lads I have registered 17:27 - Aug 5 with 4638 viewsBloodtangerine

Am I the first two scarfer on here?

UTMP!

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Don't worry lads I have registered on 17:28 - Aug 5 with 3946 viewsBloodtangerine

I am just testing the buttons....is this the one where you can bump your own post?

Don't worry lads I have registered on 17:29 - Aug 5 with 3932 viewsTomorTrev

Have you seem the button for "Shamless Bump"?

Be careful Karl, BFC is my life!!
Poll: What points tally will we get this season?

Don't worry lads I have registered on 17:31 - Aug 5 with 3915 viewsPoolseasider

Few thank god for that I thought you had moved to Bhs!What photo you having hopefully not a Man U one?Now all I need is my son to come home from work and show me how the new site works.
Don't worry lads I have registered on 17:36 - Aug 5 with 3876 viewsHonour

Don't worry lads I have registered on 17:37 - Aug 5 with 3872 viewsTangerineArmy

Don't worry lads I have registered on 17:31 - Aug 5 by Poolseasider

Few thank god for that I thought you had moved to Bhs!What photo you having hopefully not a Man U one?Now all I need is my son to come home from work and show me how the new site works.

Oh dam blood has found us...
Don't worry lads I have registered on 17:44 - Aug 5 with 3828 viewssammy

Don't worry lads I have registered on 17:37 - Aug 5 by TangerineArmy

Oh dam blood has found us...

Welcome Blood.
Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:18 - Aug 5 with 3788 viewsWizaard

Don't worry lads I have registered on 17:31 - Aug 5 by Poolseasider

Now the site seems complete
Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:22 - Aug 5 with 3767 viewsspider29

Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:18 - Aug 5 by Wizaard

Now the site seems complete

That girl is nice !
Is it yer mum ?
Login to get fewer ads

Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:29 - Aug 5 with 3751 viewsseasider13

Come on Blood, we want a ton up asap,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:30 - Aug 5 with 3750 viewsLytham_FY8

Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:22 - Aug 5 by spider29

That girl is nice !
Is it yer mum ?

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:32 - Aug 5 with 3743 viewsJesusIsATangerine

Ah so pic animations do work... wonder if the same can be said for avatars...

"Where we're going, we don't need roads"
Poll: England v Switzerland Result?

Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:40 - Aug 5 with 3731 viewsLytham_FY8

Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:32 - Aug 5 by JesusIsATangerine

Ah so pic animations do work... wonder if the same can be said for avatars...

Dunno, but it means I never have to type anything again, GIFs are the future! (in 1997)

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:52 - Aug 5 with 3713 viewsleeoggy

Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:40 - Aug 5 by Lytham_FY8

Dunno, but it means I never have to type anything again, GIFs are the future! (in 1997)

wooo bloods here

9 times
Poll: How many signings before close of play today?

Don't worry lads I have registered on 19:16 - Aug 5 with 3676 viewsBloodtangerine

Don't worry lads I have registered on 18:52 - Aug 5 by leeoggy

wooo bloods here

How do you add this sort of fancy stuff into a post......guide for a dummy please lads...this could be fun!!

Don't worry lads I have registered on 19:24 - Aug 5 with 3661 viewsLytham_FY8

Don't worry lads I have registered on 19:16 - Aug 5 by Bloodtangerine

How do you add this sort of fancy stuff into a post......guide for a dummy please lads...this could be fun!!

Find an image, GIF or video online, right click it, select 'copy image address' and paste in the message.

Don't worry lads I have registered on 19:25 - Aug 5 with 3657 viewsleeoggy

"-How do I post an image from the internet into my posts, comments etc?

â—¦You just copy and paste (or type) the link into the text box. The link must start with http:// and mustn't have any other text immediately before or after it. To get the link, one way may be to click the image with the right mouse button and selecting 'Copy image location', 'Copy image address', 'Copy image url' or similar, depending on your browser. Make sure that no other text is immediately before or after it, and the image link must end in 'jpg', 'gif', or 'png' for the site to recognise that the link is an image.

For example, if you were to post http:// upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ab/UEFA_logo_2012.png/150px-UEFA_logo_2012.png it would automatically make that into the image shown to the right

-How do I post an image from my computer/phone into my posts, comments etc?â—¦You first need to upload your image onto the internet, using many of available free services such as Tinypic, PhotoBucket or any number of other services. Then follow the instructions above"

9 times
Poll: How many signings before close of play today?

Don't worry lads I have registered on 19:28 - Aug 5 with 3648 viewsmarcodan

me too and what a faff
Don't worry lads I have registered on 19:58 - Aug 5 with 3615 viewsBillyAyre

Don't worry lads I have registered on 20:00 - Aug 5 with 3609 viewsMephistopheles

Don't worry lads I have registered on 20:03 - Aug 5 with 3602 viewsBillyAyre

I predict we will see a lot of gifs in the first few days of the forum.

Don't worry lads I have registered on 20:03 - Aug 5 with 3601 viewsWestHertsUnsocial

All I know is, there wasn't enough characters to register my original username, so I'm just Unsocial in my own and no Club.
AVFTT doing it on the cheap like Oyston. Will be taking it up with the icon during the journey to forest on Saturday.
Don't worry lads I have registered on 20:11 - Aug 5 with 3590 viewsFY4MIKEH

Greetings Blood. I can see a ton coming up mate.
Don't worry lads I have registered on 20:13 - Aug 5 with 3587 viewsBillyAyre

Don't worry lads I have registered on 20:11 - Aug 5 by FY4MIKEH

Greetings Blood. I can see a ton coming up mate.

70 post of which will be me posting gifs like an over-excited child on Christmas Day.
Don't worry lads I have registered on 20:23 - Aug 5 with 3571 viewsBloodtangerine

Don't worry lads I have registered on 20:13 - Aug 5 by BillyAyre

70 post of which will be me posting gifs like an over-excited child on Christmas Day.

Thanks lads but didn't understand anything there apart from the right click bit and seeing as I use an iPad that can't be done...guess I won't be posting amusing images

Don't worry lads I have registered on 20:40 - Aug 5 with 3545 viewsFY4MIKEH

Don't worry lads I have registered on 20:23 - Aug 5 by Bloodtangerine

Thanks lads but didn't understand anything there apart from the right click bit and seeing as I use an iPad that can't be done...guess I won't be posting amusing images

I'm computer illiterate too Blood. I haven't a clue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024