Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left 19:09 - Aug 5 with 2488 viewsdanny1953

I'm going back [

Teams who receive parachute payments have an unfair advantage - Karl Oyston 2008?

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:12 - Aug 5 with 2457 viewsspell_chekker

Cool.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:17 - Aug 5 with 2424 viewsBloodtangerine

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:12 - Aug 5 by spell_chekker

Cool.

Is that right...thought it was closing down in the next few weeks.........could cause a splinter movement if true!!

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:20 - Aug 5 with 2403 viewsFozzybfc

I would say that is probably not true,

The mods have posted there in the last 40 mins
Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:34 - Aug 5 with 2335 viewsUnsworthTangerine

This is a far better platform in any case. You'd be mad going back there.
Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:37 - Aug 5 with 2320 viewsspell_chekker

There are plenty of posters still on the old site.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:45 - Aug 5 with 2286 viewsno_more_lies

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:37 - Aug 5 by spell_chekker

There are plenty of posters still on the old site.

The ignore button has convinced me

Envy of the football league

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:49 - Aug 5 with 2261 viewsSeasider91

Whatever floats your boat, but I like this new forum. Much more sophisticated.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:52 - Aug 5 with 2241 viewsReal_Carpet_Martin

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:45 - Aug 5 by no_more_lies

The ignore button has convinced me

This just goes to prove why Oyston will always have the upper hand. Fans can't even unite over a website so how the hell are we going to unite over the football club. Idiotic in my humble opinion

I shook Sinatra's hand
Poll: Favourite chips

Login to get fewer ads

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:58 - Aug 5 with 2212 viewsDuke0fLancaster

Old AVFTT is staying and the mods have left on 19:52 - Aug 5 by Real_Carpet_Martin

This just goes to prove why Oyston will always have the upper hand. Fans can't even unite over a website so how the hell are we going to unite over the football club. Idiotic in my humble opinion

If the mods have left does that mean the rockers are in power

#mindblowingaintit

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024