Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? 20:42 - Aug 5 with 4464 viewsBloodtangerine

What if it turns out our quality signings gel, hs relationship with Riga blossoms as he sees him as a man of substance who has stood up to him, he invests further, we reach the play offs and triumph and are back in the greed league...it's a funny game football....would Karl be forgiven by the majority?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 20:42]

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 22:41 - Aug 10 with 706 viewsbig_bloomers

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 21:19 - Aug 10 by Fixitian

Lets face it, a lot of fans expect the good times to continue. A lot of them aren't prepared to invest in a ST which backs the club. Why should Karl take any risks?
If he did and the club went bust, who would you blame? Too many were on Karls back far too soon.

I think it's more what Karl says to us - no more parachute payments - he'll need our money!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 08:27 - Aug 11 with 693 viewsSTHolder

At the end of the day football is all about performances and results - last season we got neither which is why so many people moved over to the Veinbulgers way of thinking.

If Riga gets us playing good, exciting football and we start winning games AND if we make sure we're not in this mess next summer then I think the heat will have been turned down on the current administration.
What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 09:02 - Aug 11 with 688 viewsclappers

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 08:27 - Aug 11 by STHolder

At the end of the day football is all about performances and results - last season we got neither which is why so many people moved over to the Veinbulgers way of thinking.

If Riga gets us playing good, exciting football and we start winning games AND if we make sure we're not in this mess next summer then I think the heat will have been turned down on the current administration.

Really, after the removal of all that money, the failure of the "legacy" promises, the way they have treated the supporters, their lack of support for the managers they have put in place?

No, I think their relationship with most Blackpool fans is irreparably damaged whether we win games or not.

We were supposed to be making sure we wouldn't be in this mess, this summer.

THe message at the end will be the same as at the beginning - FOR GODS SAKES GO.

If you have the urge to stand and shout...it has to be for OYSTON OUT!

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 12:02 - Aug 11 with 683 views1953Original

Does anyone really believe that Karl cares less what anyone says? For someone who relies on customers to keep his business going he has scant regard for them!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 12:57 - Aug 11 with 681 viewsWizaard

Too little too late, even with that scenario. KO's gone too far with a substantial section of the support.

However, I still think he's going nowhere.
What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 13:10 - Aug 11 with 677 viewsclappers

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 12:57 - Aug 11 by Wizaard

Too little too late, even with that scenario. KO's gone too far with a substantial section of the support.

However, I still think he's going nowhere.

I agree with Wiz on that, while OO is still around then KO will get a perverse pleasure from hanging around to do the job that he thinks no-one else can do as well as he does it with a view to antagonising his customer base whenever and wherever possible.

If you have the urge to stand and shout...it has to be for OYSTON OUT!

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 14:27 - Aug 11 with 666 viewsMr_Brightside

Blood - there's a flaw in your opening argument

What if it turns out our quality signings gel, his relationship with Riga blossoms as he sees him as a man of substance who has stood up to him, he invests further , we reach the play offs and triumph and are back in the greed league

I've taken the trouble of highlighting it for you

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 17:08 - Aug 11 with 659 viewsskihatarmy

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 14:27 - Aug 11 by Mr_Brightside

Blood - there's a flaw in your opening argument

What if it turns out our quality signings gel, his relationship with Riga blossoms as he sees him as a man of substance who has stood up to him, he invests further , we reach the play offs and triumph and are back in the greed league

I've taken the trouble of highlighting it for you

really think Karls braindead or really believes his own shite crofty was right he is a proper cock
Login to get fewer ads

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 19:36 - Aug 11 with 650 viewssteve_g

Wonder if Karl keeps going back trying to work out his magic formula that got us to the Prem looking to recreate it? If he is then he'll know at the time he had a unified side and supporters group which means longer contracts and starting to treat fans with some respect rather than his present distain!

There again I think Karl is happy in the Championship - the Prem wasn't in the plan and he proved he can't handle the highest level so why would he want to return there?

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 20:47 - Aug 11 with 637 viewsBloodtangerine

What will we be saying re Karl at the end of the season? on 19:36 - Aug 11 by steve_g

Wonder if Karl keeps going back trying to work out his magic formula that got us to the Prem looking to recreate it? If he is then he'll know at the time he had a unified side and supporters group which means longer contracts and starting to treat fans with some respect rather than his present distain!

There again I think Karl is happy in the Championship - the Prem wasn't in the plan and he proved he can't handle the highest level so why would he want to return there?

Could have a point re the Prem mate

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024