Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? 19:03 - Aug 6 with 2544 viewsBloodtangerine

Robbie, is the old AVFTT actually closing or will it stay open?

The issue is that now it is splitting the traffic/posters and despite the fact some don't like this site if we only had one site open they would come on here...at the minute I can't decide which one to open and it's a pain jumping between 2.

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:05 - Aug 6 with 2538 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

Blood - the fansonline people at the 'old' AVFTT say its not closing - and it's had more posts on it today than this place has.

Shame really, we're being torn between two lovers. And it's starting to hurt my orifice.

"We're the envy of the Skrill conference"

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:09 - Aug 6 with 2517 viewsBloodtangerine

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:05 - Aug 6 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

Blood - the fansonline people at the 'old' AVFTT say its not closing - and it's had more posts on it today than this place has.

Shame really, we're being torn between two lovers. And it's starting to hurt my orifice.

Which Fansonline people?

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:10 - Aug 6 with 2512 viewstangerinehad

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:05 - Aug 6 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

Blood.....the old one will wither like an old vine, the wine will become all sour and undrinkable but the old bulgers will soldier on.
I just wish 606 would make a comeback, whilst foodbanks and closing down wards is a tory disgrace I do believe cameron will be remembered as the 606 snatcher...

"fire"!!!!!

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:12 - Aug 6 with 2501 viewsBedfordseasider

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:09 - Aug 6 by Bloodtangerine

Which Fansonline people?

Fansonline will continue to support a Blackpool site like they do most clubs and they are seeking new moderators & editors etc to manage it . It will not however be called AVFTT as AVFTT is moving to this site .
FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:13 - Aug 6 with 2493 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:09 - Aug 6 by Bloodtangerine

Which Fansonline people?

Blood - got onto the old AVFTT site - it's the top post at the top of the board.

The post is called A CLARIFICATION and says..

Just a post to let you know if there is any confusion this site is NOT closing and if you wish to continue to post on here you can.

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:21 - Aug 6 with 2466 viewsblackpoolger

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:13 - Aug 6 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

Blood - got onto the old AVFTT site - it's the top post at the top of the board.

Just a post to let you know if there is any confusion this site is NOT closing and if you wish to continue to post on here you can.

Easy solution join BHS the best Blackpool Football forum and mobile friendly unlike the other two.
FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:23 - Aug 6 with 2454 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Blood

we left FoL behind. We were given to understand that they would close the site down, but they've obviously decided to do otherwise.

That's up to FoL of course, and nothing to do with AVFTT anymore. We are here, and here we will stay. It's for individuals to decide whether they will post here, there or on both.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:26 - Aug 6 with 2439 viewsBedfordseasider

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:23 - Aug 6 by basilrobbiereborn

Blood

we left FoL behind. We were given to understand that they would close the site down, but they've obviously decided to do otherwise.

That's up to FoL of course, and nothing to do with AVFTT anymore. We are here, and here we will stay. It's for individuals to decide whether they will post here, there or on both.

Who owns the AVFTT name though ? Will FOL be able to keep it . ?
Login to get fewer ads

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:27 - Aug 6 with 2437 viewsbfccarpetfitter

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:13 - Aug 6 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

Andy a 50 not out on either board now counts as double,you think it's driving you mad spare a thought for someone who is as thick as a brick when it comes to techno stuff.

I am about as welcome as a fart in an astronaughts suit.

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:33 - Aug 6 with 2422 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:26 - Aug 6 by Bedfordseasider

Who owns the AVFTT name though ? Will FOL be able to keep it . ?

ian, go back to FoL Blackpool and see how much AVFTT logo you can see.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:35 - Aug 6 with 2418 viewsFY4MIKEH

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:23 - Aug 6 by basilrobbiereborn

Blood

The new site is far better than the Fansonline one.
Agreed we need to get more to move over full time.
FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:40 - Aug 6 with 2407 viewsFiftyShadesOfGrayson

The logo has gone, and been relocated to this site, with some kind of Stonehenge tribute diagram that was drawn by a quadriplegic blind man.

Still uncomfortable in the way we were dragged over here seemingly under false pretences. Yes, it's only day 2, but the level of debate and feel isn't anywhere near the same. There's no much debate because everyone seems to be on the same plateau of opinion.

It needs veinbulgers to come over, otherwise it'll die a death IMO.

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:50 - Aug 6 with 2393 viewsFY4MIKEH

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:40 - Aug 6 by FiftyShadesOfGrayson

The logo has gone, and been relocated to this site, with some kind of Stonehenge tribute diagram that was drawn by a quadriplegic blind man.

Still uncomfortable in the way we were dragged over here seemingly under false pretences. Yes, it's only day 2, but the level of debate and feel isn't anywhere near the same. There's no much debate because everyone seems to be on the same plateau of opinion.

It needs veinbulgers to come over, otherwise it'll die a death IMO.

The Bulgers will come over FSOG. It might take a while.
FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 20:28 - Aug 6 with 2348 viewsBloodtangerine

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 19:50 - Aug 6 by FY4MIKEH

The Bulgers will come over FSOG. It might take a while.

Google avftt and it takes you to the FOL site

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 20:35 - Aug 6 with 2338 viewsSTHolder

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 20:28 - Aug 6 by Bloodtangerine

Google avftt and it takes you to the FOL site

Can we just enjoy a few more days before the veinbulgers come over - the level of debate has been much better the last two days! This is infinitely a better site than FOL which is creaking under a very old programme. I stopped going on there and deleted all my details when someone got private information about me. I wrote to FOL but they didn't have the courtesy to reply. If I was anyone on here with details on there, I'd ask for them to be removed!
FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 20:37 - Aug 6 with 2332 viewsFY4MIKEH

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 20:35 - Aug 6 by STHolder

Can we just enjoy a few more days before the veinbulgers come over - the level of debate has been much better the last two days! This is infinitely a better site than FOL which is creaking under a very old programme. I stopped going on there and deleted all my details when someone got private information about me. I wrote to FOL but they didn't have the courtesy to reply. If I was anyone on here with details on there, I'd ask for them to be removed!

Good advice STH. Much better site this.
FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 20:40 - Aug 6 with 2320 viewsTangerineArmy

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 20:37 - Aug 6 by FY4MIKEH

Good advice STH. Much better site this.

Think this is poor imo. I'm staying with old site. TA ta
FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 21:18 - Aug 6 with 2274 viewsPoolseasider

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 20:40 - Aug 6 by TangerineArmy

Fansonline home page still says Avftt.
FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 21:28 - Aug 6 with 2259 viewsFY4MIKEH

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 20:40 - Aug 6 by TangerineArmy

Can't understand what is poor Army. Much easier to navigate than that antiquated site Fansonline.
FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 21:42 - Aug 6 with 2242 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

FAO BRR Re TWO AVFTT SITES?? on 21:28 - Aug 6 by FY4MIKEH

Can't understand what is poor Army. Much easier to navigate than that antiquated site Fansonline.

get this site simplified and stop the ad infinitum moderation,i'm sure most would be over here in a flash,until then,back to fansonline.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024