Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SPOTLAND our Home 20:36 - Aug 7 with 2782 viewsqlrken05

OK people its time to stand up and be counted , all 2000 plus of us , WE HAVE TO BACK HILLY , the only way we can do this is by putting pressure on the council (Brett ) and his co horts , as well as the leader (Farnell) , to allow the fotball club to buy Spotland Stadium . IT REALLY IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

We have to get the Observer involved too , They can do so so much for us , in articles that the people of Rochdale can read ,

The Stadium Company are in big big debt, and the Football club has offered to write that debt off for them (and therefore the rate paying people of Rochdale) it is they or us(if you like) that is paying for this debt.

we all know that Rochdale AFC are one of only a very small number of clubs in the Football league not to have any debts , that is only because we have a sensible Chairman and Board of Directors , and with Keith Hill as our Manager things can only get better for us

I am not the brightest star in the sky but i will go and speak with Mr Brett , to ask him if he is serious about letting the Football club buy Spotland .

I am posting this thread to guage how much you all want this ,

Oh and one last thing , we have promised the RFL that Hornets will continue to be playing rugby at Spotland , as long as they pay their rent
So everyone wins . Here is how .
Hornets = get to play rugby
RFL = the football club buy their shares back
Rochdale council = the football club agian write off their debt
RAFC = can Develop Spotland to a very high level

WELL ARE YOU WITH ME .
UP THE DALE

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

SPOTLAND our Home on 20:43 - Aug 7 with 2740 viewsscooby

I think you need to leave it to the experts and those in positions who know what they are doing...
SPOTLAND our Home on 21:36 - Aug 7 with 2589 viewsisitme

SPOTLAND our Home on 20:43 - Aug 7 by scooby

I think you need to leave it to the experts and those in positions who know what they are doing...

It is funny you should say that but I got the impression from the Fans Forum that the board wanted 'council tax' payers to query why council funds were being used to cover debts of a liability which the football club have offered to take onboard.

I have emailed Allan Brett and Simon Danczuk to query why in times of austerity council tax payers funds are being used in such a way. Not surprisingly I have yet to receive a reply.
SPOTLAND our Home on 21:53 - Aug 7 with 2542 viewsscooby

SPOTLAND our Home on 21:36 - Aug 7 by isitme

It is funny you should say that but I got the impression from the Fans Forum that the board wanted 'council tax' payers to query why council funds were being used to cover debts of a liability which the football club have offered to take onboard.

I have emailed Allan Brett and Simon Danczuk to query why in times of austerity council tax payers funds are being used in such a way. Not surprisingly I have yet to receive a reply.

that could be a fair point, a suggestion could be at the next forum INVITE said people who in the press seem to care so much about the club!!
SPOTLAND our Home on 22:03 - Aug 7 with 2503 viewsYorkshire_Dale

SPOTLAND our Home on 21:53 - Aug 7 by scooby

that could be a fair point, a suggestion could be at the next forum INVITE said people who in the press seem to care so much about the club!!

Wont happen.......they'll be too busy that night.

But if Dale play Leeds United again they'll be all over San Spotty like a rash.
SPOTLAND our Home on 22:57 - Aug 7 with 2358 viewsD_Alien

Good luck with your meeting qlrken05

Ignore the pessimists, and don't doubt yourself - you're perfectly within your rights to ask questions and expect an answer.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

SPOTLAND our Home on 12:06 - Aug 8 with 2098 viewsqlrken05

Thank you for all your feedback so far , Yes Scooby i do intend leaving it to the proffessionals , its just as a rate payer like everyone else i think it right for us to ask questions , and if enough of us all ask the same questions it can only help the football club achieve its aim .

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024