Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? 09:16 - Aug 8 with 15515 viewsrigabeliever

Dave Bamber

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 21:08 - Aug 9 with 866 viewsCofTangerine

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:16 - Aug 8 by BillyFY8

Mickey Walsh

Tommy Hutchinson

Dennis Law, all time hero including the hairgrips
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:06 - Aug 9 with 860 viewsmickBFC

Trevor Sinclair
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:09 - Aug 9 with 860 viewsstu

Tony Green

Tangerine is the new black

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 23:22 - Aug 9 with 856 viewsMr_Brightside

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:09 - Aug 9 by stu

Tony Green

John Burridge

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 23:30 - Aug 9 with 854 viewsTomorTrev

Tricky Trev

Be careful Karl, BFC is my life!!
Poll: What points tally will we get this season?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:10 - Aug 10 with 846 viewstangerinedom

Can I have two - loved the Andy Preece and Tony Ellis combo of the 90's - I would have been about 12 and that 'golf shot celebration' will live long in the memory!
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 10:49 - Aug 10 with 846 viewsGhost

Stan Bowles
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:12 - Aug 10 with 846 viewsmickBFC

Login to get fewer ads

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 11:15 - Aug 10 with 846 viewsdavepick1

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:16 - Aug 8 by BillyFY8

Mickey Walsh

Stan Mortenson
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 14:44 - Aug 10 with 844 viewsSteveBanksDiscoPants

Mickey Walsh

Paul Stewart
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 15:34 - Aug 10 with 836 viewsPoulton_Le_Pool

Bobby Moore , England Captain 1966 etc
Blackpool - Micky Walsh
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 15:52 - Aug 10 with 832 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 15:34 - Aug 10 by Poulton_Le_Pool

Bobby Moore , England Captain 1966 etc
Blackpool - Micky Walsh

Jimmy Hampson
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:11 - Aug 10 with 821 viewsstu

Cmon we need our first ton

Tangerine is the new black

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:39 - Aug 10 with 820 viewsBFC_Tim

Emivy's Hughes! I realise he never played for us but grew up in an LFC household and later concerted!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:41 - Aug 10 with 820 views7yourdesires

Alan Shearer
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:55 - Aug 10 with 819 viewsTangerine_Dream

Mickey Walsh

Gary Briggs !!!!
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 23:04 - Aug 10 with 814 views1953Original

The username is 53 club original - sadly wasn't there!!

Alan Ball for me

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 07:57 - Aug 11 with 806 viewswespens

Easy one for me this - Bill Bentley - what a Hero!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:52 - Aug 11 with 793 viewswe_are_Superior

Hero as a kid bizarrely was Steve Coppell! Don't ask!!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 20:55 - Aug 11 with 777 viewsWindyMiller

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 09:52 - Aug 11 by we_are_Superior

Hero as a kid bizarrely was Steve Coppell! Don't ask!!

This one deserves to get a first ton so newbies watching, let us know!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 21:49 - Aug 11 with 772 viewsThe_Ghost

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 20:55 - Aug 11 by WindyMiller

This one deserves to get a first ton so newbies watching, let us know!!

Tony Ellis.
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:27 - Aug 11 with 768 viewsthebigone

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 21:49 - Aug 11 by The_Ghost

Tony Ellis.

It was probably Steve McIlhargey - played in goal at school and used to study his technique!!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:33 - Aug 11 with 766 viewstangerinedom

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:27 - Aug 11 by thebigone

It was probably Steve McIlhargey - played in goal at school and used to study his technique!!

thebigone - Steve Mcllhargey is Fleetwood's Youth Team Goalkeeping coach.
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 23:15 - Aug 11 with 763 viewscleveleysbfc

Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 22:33 - Aug 11 by tangerinedom

thebigone - Steve Mcllhargey is Fleetwood's Youth Team Goalkeeping coach.

Mark Taylor was my first kind of footy hero at pool.....from the Paul Stewart era
Two words - to work out AVFTT age profile - your first football hero? on 06:50 - Aug 12 with 755 viewsPoolseasider

Eamon O'Keefe
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024