Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the new AVFTT 15:08 - Aug 8 with 5073 viewsAVFTT

Please feel free to register in the top right hand corner.

We can keep moderation to a minimum on here because posters can block one another, delete and ignore threads and we can lock threads. We want to move away from heavy moderation but obviously libellous and offensive messages will have to be deleted.

Tomorrow we'll show you just how good this new site is. We have action galleries going up during the game, the chat room will be open, you can predict the weekend's score, have a go at predicting the team and line up and see what others have done.

Once registered click on your profile (top right) and see how much you can do on here and welcome on board to a new site and a new season!

Click here to register http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/login/register
Welcome to the new AVFTT on 15:13 - Aug 8 with 5052 viewsrealistic

Agree with your points on moderation, I think you can see the backlash from over zealous and agenda driven moderators, I'd like to think the procedures you have in place here, such as ignore poster, delete, block etc, will be a form of personal and self moderation, and not that of an agenda driven individual with personal bias.

''quod saveris metes''

Welcome to the new AVFTT on 15:31 - Aug 8 with 5029 viewsRusty2Stands

Welcome to the new AVFTT on 15:13 - Aug 8 by realistic

Agree with your points on moderation, I think you can see the backlash from over zealous and agenda driven moderators, I'd like to think the procedures you have in place here, such as ignore poster, delete, block etc, will be a form of personal and self moderation, and not that of an agenda driven individual with personal bias.

Hear hear.
Welcome to the new AVFTT on 16:13 - Aug 8 with 4984 viewsSeasider91

And you can personal message other users as well if you don't like something they post.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Welcome to the new AVFTT on 17:14 - Aug 8 with 4913 viewsKoppite

Welcome to the new AVFTT on 15:13 - Aug 8 by realistic

You wouldn't happen to be talking about Gobbie would you?

"What Goes Around Comes Around " & Oyston Will Get What He's Due!

Welcome to the new AVFTT on 20:25 - Aug 8 with 4807 viewsThe_Ghost

I like the idea of self moderation. They're talking about it on the old board, but I think that whoever takes over, will quickly find that it's not so easy.
Welcome to the new AVFTT on 21:39 - Aug 8 with 4782 viewsFixitian

Welcome to the new AVFTT on 20:25 - Aug 8 by The_Ghost

I like the idea of self moderation. They're talking about it on the old board, but I think that whoever takes over, will quickly find that it's not so easy.

Hello all, this old dog is learning new tricks.
Welcome to the new AVFTT on 22:08 - Aug 8 with 4768 viewsBloodtangerine

Welcome to the new AVFTT on 21:39 - Aug 8 by Fixitian

Hello all, this old dog is learning new tricks.

Ian, at an advanced age learning to still manage to not pish on your boots is an achievement mate

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Welcome to the new AVFTT on 22:18 - Aug 8 with 4758 viewsFY4MIKEH

Glad to be on board
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024