Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Riga's comments post match. "cannot stay in this situation" 22:13 - Aug 9 with 1032 viewsCagey

Seems to me he is still thinking of leaving. He has probably never seen such incompetence before. what a joke ' our chairman is on £500,000 per year.

"The news this morning was that we have only nine players. I was expecting to have more players than today. I try to do my job as manager and not solve administrative issues. For sure I cannot stay in this kind of situation a long time."

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/riga-my-players-did-well_170
Riga's comments post match. "cannot stay in this situation" on 22:18 - Aug 9 with 1010 viewsWizaard

His 5Live interview implied he thought things would be much better soon. Certainly didn't come across as about to jump ship.
Riga's comments post match. "cannot stay in this situation" on 22:20 - Aug 9 with 1000 viewsBigbrother

I can't think of any other Chairman who would leave the country days before the start of the new season and leave an inexperienced staff behind to deal with the mess that he has left behind. If he gets a penny of that £500,000 it is appalling. This is the man who said this morning fans need to be careful what they wish for with regards to someone else taking over the club .. let's face it, it couldn't be any worse than what we've got!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Riga's comments post match. on 22:20 - Aug 9 with 998 viewsCagey

Riga's comments post match. "cannot stay in this situation" on 22:18 - Aug 9 by Wizaard

His 5Live interview implied he thought things would be much better soon. Certainly didn't come across as about to jump ship.

Wizaard I hope so! we are totally screwed if he leaves us.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 22:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024