Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool have decided that..... 16:33 - Aug 10 with 2561 viewsJethroJack

.....they are not prepared to meet our £19M valuation for Wilf.
Liverpool have decided that..... on 16:34 - Aug 10 with 2552 viewsdgt73

Good.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Liverpool have decided that..... on 17:11 - Aug 10 with 2341 viewsjack_obs

To sell Bony for £19M would be crazy given Lukaku has gone for £28M. Unless that's the sell on clause figure the club really needs to get its act sorted on the price we sell our players at. Is Luke Shaw worth £20M more than Ben and is Fraser Forster worth 3 times the fee we sold Vorm for?
Liverpool have decided that..... on 19:56 - Aug 10 with 2001 viewscaerleon_jack

Just read this on FB, link said it was reported by the Mirror. Isn't this the same Mirror that was telling everyone that we were now desperate to sell, approaching clubs and lowering our demands from £19m? Does my nut in at times how football "journalists" have carte blanche to make up whatever they want and publish it as fact.

Insert something witty here

Liverpool have decided that..... on 20:01 - Aug 10 with 1959 viewsItchySphincter

Liverpool have decided that..... on 19:56 - Aug 10 by caerleon_jack

Just read this on FB, link said it was reported by the Mirror. Isn't this the same Mirror that was telling everyone that we were now desperate to sell, approaching clubs and lowering our demands from £19m? Does my nut in at times how football "journalists" have carte blanche to make up whatever they want and publish it as fact.

Just because we don't like it it can't be dismissed any more than the good news can be lapped up. I think we have touted Bony around, no one's bit.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 20:03]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Liverpool have decided that..... on 20:33 - Aug 10 with 1857 viewscaerleon_jack

Liverpool have decided that..... on 20:01 - Aug 10 by ItchySphincter

Just because we don't like it it can't be dismissed any more than the good news can be lapped up. I think we have touted Bony around, no one's bit.

What I'm dismissing is that one day the newspaper are stating we've dropped our asking price and are touting him, and made it convincing enough that all other media outlets took it as fact. The next they are saying that we are still demanding £19m. Quite clearly one story is incorrect, but that doesn't matter in football "journalism". Print what you like, when you get something right you're 'in the know', when you get something wrong, pretend you never wrote it.

Insert something witty here

Liverpool have decided that..... on 20:49 - Aug 10 with 1791 viewslonglostjack

Liverpool have decided that..... on 20:33 - Aug 10 by caerleon_jack

What I'm dismissing is that one day the newspaper are stating we've dropped our asking price and are touting him, and made it convincing enough that all other media outlets took it as fact. The next they are saying that we are still demanding £19m. Quite clearly one story is incorrect, but that doesn't matter in football "journalism". Print what you like, when you get something right you're 'in the know', when you get something wrong, pretend you never wrote it.

Yes - both stories can't be correct - so which one is Mr Lewis ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Liverpool have decided that..... on 21:07 - Aug 10 with 1710 viewsblaine_scfc

Liverpool have decided that..... on 20:01 - Aug 10 by ItchySphincter

You could be right, but why would we want to sell? Without his goals last year we could have potentially been relegated.
Liverpool have decided that..... on 21:26 - Aug 10 with 1603 viewsPrivate_Partz

Liverpool have decided that..... on 21:07 - Aug 10 by blaine_scfc

You could be right, but why would we want to sell? Without his goals last year we could have potentially been relegated.

And more importantly why would we want to sell now? Bony has been part of preseason plus we would have to start looking for a back up striker as well as the others we are supposed to be chasing. Madness. Again I hope it is press BS.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool have decided that..... on 23:19 - Aug 10 with 1311 viewsoldcob

Journos motto; Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Liverpool have decided that..... on 00:53 - Aug 11 with 1186 viewsphact0rri

I'm not convinced they were ever that serious about bringing him over at the club price. If they thought about it, they were only thinking of getting bony on the cheap, hence the world cup talks behind the club's back.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024