Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop S4C axing the Monday night Sgorio programme *Please sign petition* 14:24 - Aug 12 with 2315 viewshuwjacbastad

I know that the Swans aren't always on it but the Monday night Football Show Sgorio on S4C is being axed in the new schedules released last weekend.

It is the only regular football programme on S4C and covers Welsh Premier, Wales international and women's football from all four corners of Wales.

As a Welsh football fan as well as Swans I'm happy to support the petition to preserve this icon of Welsh TV that has been running for 26 years.

If you feel the same please do so as well

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-s4c-cutting-monday-night-sgorio.html

Stop S4C axing the Monday night Sgorio programme *Please sign petition* on 14:26 - Aug 12 with 2313 viewsDarran

Is the programme in Welsh or English?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stop S4C axing the Monday night Sgorio programme *Please sign petition* on 14:28 - Aug 12 with 2300 viewshuwjacbastad

Subtitled but most of the player interviews in English
Stop S4C axing the Monday night Sgorio programme *Please sign petition* on 14:28 - Aug 12 with 2299 viewsApeShit

I thought it had already been axed?
Stop S4C axing the Monday night Sgorio programme *Please sign petition* on 14:29 - Aug 12 with 2294 viewsJackfath

S4C need to have more programmes which represent Welsh life.

Arfon Haines Davies, Dillwyn Young Jones and Margaret Pritchard presenting a varied schedule at peak times including intersting topics like baking welsh cakes, coracle making, lovespoon carving would see hundreds of thousands more watching S4C.

No wonder no cwnt watches it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stop S4C axing the Monday night Sgorio programme *Please sign petition* on 14:32 - Aug 12 with 2273 viewshuwjacbastad

I think people are hoping for a stay of execution.....

Think Tony Petty and fans rallying round to save something they want to preserve!! ;-)
Stop S4C axing the Monday night Sgorio programme *Please sign petition* on 15:17 - Aug 12 with 2186 viewsjaf69

Stop S4C axing the Monday night Sgorio programme *Please sign petition* on 14:29 - Aug 12 by Jackfath

S4C need to have more programmes which represent Welsh life.

Arfon Haines Davies, Dillwyn Young Jones and Margaret Pritchard presenting a varied schedule at peak times including intersting topics like baking welsh cakes, coracle making, lovespoon carving would see hundreds of thousands more watching S4C.

No wonder no cwnt watches it.

sounds like the one show
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024