Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Premier League madness.. 19:47 - Aug 15 with 3188 viewsDomDale

"Premier League’s director of communications, Dan Johnson, has warned soccer fans that sharing goals online is against the law. "It's a breach of copyright..""

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/15/6005233/premier-league-warns-fans-not-to-post-

I'd imagine the FL have a similar stance

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

More Premier League madness.. on 19:57 - Aug 15 with 3158 viewsSuddenLad

Impossible to stop it. Just like downloading stuff and sharing it. Premier League will kill themselves by greed. Glad I don't give a toss about any of their teams.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

More Premier League madness.. on 20:44 - Aug 15 with 3084 viewsleonardrafc

I genuinely dont understand this "copyright" comment. Are the likes of Sky and BT claiming they own the rights to everything that happens on the pitch? Simply because they have cameras there filming it?

Surely the only copyright they should have is the actual footage they record?
More Premier League madness.. on 21:48 - Aug 15 with 2979 viewsmacro

It's the sun who've kicked off. They've signed a deal toshow all goals within two mins on their subscription site
More Premier League madness.. on 21:58 - Aug 15 with 2965 viewsolympicdale

They lost me at soccer.

Is there anything the Premierleague doesn't do now that isn't about money, I await the day it implodes from the weight of its own chequebook.

Life is a game of fate.

More Premier League madness.. on 22:02 - Aug 15 with 2959 viewstazzydjr

Non-League has gone mad to take photographs at that level (Conference, Conference North, Conference South) got go through an 50 page form have such an document and an counter-signature. It makes the Passport Form look easy.

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

More Premier League madness.. on 22:07 - Aug 15 with 2954 viewsolympicdale

More Premier League madness.. on 22:02 - Aug 15 by tazzydjr

Non-League has gone mad to take photographs at that level (Conference, Conference North, Conference South) got go through an 50 page form have such an document and an counter-signature. It makes the Passport Form look easy.

Let's hope we never drop down to there then, the away day reports won't be as entertaining.

Life is a game of fate.

More Premier League madness.. on 23:34 - Aug 15 with 2868 viewsDale1990

More Premier League madness.. on 22:02 - Aug 15 by tazzydjr

Use an before a word that starts with a vowel sound. If it does not start with a vowel sound, use a. For example:

A man
An elephant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024