Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BLACKBURN (home) 22:40 - Aug 15 with 800 viewsfuture_is_tangerine

At the link below ...

http://theirmessageboard.blogspot.co.uk
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BLACKBURN (home) on 22:55 - Aug 15 with 774 viewsbottle

Nothing you wouldn't expect their fans to be saying really but always a good read FIT thanks. God I wish we were playing us tomorrow!
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BLACKBURN (home) on 23:10 - Aug 15 with 748 viewsribble

Cheers f_I_t. Good to see you back.
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BLACKBURN (home) on 23:54 - Aug 15 with 725 viewsWizaard

Good stuff as always FIT.

Thanks. Don't you just love overconfidence.

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BLACKBURN (home) on 01:36 - Aug 16 with 706 viewshills98

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BLACKBURN (home) on 22:55 - Aug 15 by bottle

Nothing you wouldn't expect their fans to be saying really but always a good read FIT thanks. God I wish we were playing us tomorrow!

A couple of years ago under holloway we would've relished over confidence like that, but now, it's hard to think anything except 'I agree!'. Sad is the main emotion. I don't understand how a family so connected to the club over such a long period of time can seem to care so little about the playing staff or even the reputation of the club. No one objects to them taking a big cut, but if nothing else, is seems to make business sense to back the goose that laid the golden egg just a little and have a go at another 100 mil.
THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BLACKBURN (home) on 02:26 - Aug 16 with 696 viewsseasider13

Thank you FIT

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BLACKBURN (home) on 09:36 - Aug 16 with 620 viewswe_are_Superior

THEIR MESSAGEBOARD - BLACKBURN (home) on 02:26 - Aug 16 by seasider13

Thank you FIT

Cheers FIT - always a good read - of course practically this time last season Blackburn were in similar disarray the difference was the chicken slaughterers went out and bought them Rhodes - we get an out of contract Stevenage player!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024