Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Riga is our future 19:47 - Aug 16 with 714 viewsrigabeliever

Karl has to make sure if there is one thing he does then it's to keep this man at the club. I would love for his hard work to be rewarded with a stinking win on Tuesday night.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Riga is our future on 21:48 - Aug 16 with 660 viewsWizaard

This season hinges on him staying. If he does then I'm confident we'll be midtable at least.

We can't afford any further turmoil.
Riga is our future on 10:29 - Aug 17 with 572 viewsbig_bloomers

Riga is our future on 21:48 - Aug 16 by Wizaard

This season hinges on him staying. If he does then I'm confident we'll be midtable at least.

We can't afford any further turmoil.

Totally agree - know it may sound mad but hope those two defeats don't cost us for a play off place!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Riga is our future on 11:59 - Aug 17 with 545 viewsTangent

If Riga walks or is sacked then I would think that would be it for a lot of fans. I get the feeling all is still not right, and there is a conflict on who is actually managing the club. I think Karl thought he would bring Riga in to sell season tickets then make life so hard for him that he would walk and he could bring Flynn in that he wanted to to do originally.

Unfortunately for Karl but fortunately for the fans Riga has decided to dig his heels in. I wish Riga best of luck in his endeavour, lose him, and I doubt any manager worth his salt would find BFC an attractable proposition.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

Riga is our future on 18:32 - Aug 17 with 480 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Riga is our future on 11:59 - Aug 17 by Tangent

If Riga walks or is sacked then I would think that would be it for a lot of fans. I get the feeling all is still not right, and there is a conflict on who is actually managing the club. I think Karl thought he would bring Riga in to sell season tickets then make life so hard for him that he would walk and he could bring Flynn in that he wanted to to do originally.

Unfortunately for Karl but fortunately for the fans Riga has decided to dig his heels in. I wish Riga best of luck in his endeavour, lose him, and I doubt any manager worth his salt would find BFC an attractable proposition.

Tangent - think that would be it for me to be honest - we have some credibility at the moment - if Riga goes then the credibility goes with him - of course the other side to that is that KO is aware of this fact and will have to bend over backwards to accommodate the man.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Riga is our future on 20:51 - Aug 17 with 432 viewsGraham9

Riga is our future on 18:32 - Aug 17 by Happy_Satsuma

Tangent - think that would be it for me to be honest - we have some credibility at the moment - if Riga goes then the credibility goes with him - of course the other side to that is that KO is aware of this fact and will have to bend over backwards to accommodate the man.

RIGA all we fans have, to keep belief, we must keep him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024