Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR 14:38 - Aug 18 with 1021 viewsKOSBowlCut

Bald headed chap, usually has little good to say about anything and always complains about Glad all over

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 14:41 - Aug 18 with 1015 viewsCurryman

I had a row of blokes sat in front of me who, I thought, were Blackburn fans. No colours, nort cheering for Blackpool and so on. It turned out they were Scottish and on holiday.

How wrong you can be.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 17:45 - Aug 18 with 936 viewsSouthshorepool

Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 14:41 - Aug 18 by Curryman

I had a row of blokes sat in front of me who, I thought, were Blackburn fans. No colours, nort cheering for Blackpool and so on. It turned out they were Scottish and on holiday.

How wrong you can be.

Friend.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 18:20 - Aug 18 with 927 viewsPoolian

Fresh air, just another empty seat. Well done Koko

#OystonOut

Poll: Will Pool win an away match before 2015

Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 19:24 - Aug 18 with 906 viewsWizaard

Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 18:20 - Aug 18 by Poolian

Fresh air, just another empty seat. Well done Koko

#OystonOut

The same people who have sat in front of us since 2001 against Huddersfield.
Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 21:31 - Aug 18 with 885 viewsFixitian

Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 19:24 - Aug 18 by Wizaard

The same people who have sat in front of us since 2001 against Huddersfield.

He's a driving instructor from York.
Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 21:51 - Aug 18 with 874 views7yourdesires

Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 21:31 - Aug 18 by Fixitian

He's a driving instructor from York.

Will find out tomorrow and let you know. Moved seats this season and was away the weekend. Last year was an American guy who flies over for every home game. Didn't see him passed December. Wonder Why
Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 23:52 - Aug 18 with 828 viewsSeasider91

A guy and his wife both who look to be in their 50's or 60's. They never really say much or join in with chants but they seem to enjoy the games.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 10:10 - Aug 19 with 775 viewssteve_g

Describe the person who sits right in front of you at BR on 23:52 - Aug 18 by Seasider91

A guy and his wife both who look to be in their 50's or 60's. They never really say much or join in with chants but they seem to enjoy the games.

Lovely old couple - we've had the same seats since the ground opened in the West and I thought they were old then (which was what .. 12 years ago) and so God knows how old they are now. They never cheer, shout or celebrate and I bet they have never been on a forum and berated the team or fellow fans!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024