Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan rhodes 10:03 - Aug 24 with 1154 viewschid

Totally understand comments about being over priced not to mention his wages but he's a lethal finisher. And judging by the hull game we might have a problem scoring goals again hopefully Vargas will be a hiy
Jordan rhodes on 10:23 - Aug 24 with 1110 viewsQPR_Jim

Why have you started another thread when there's already one, which you created, with the title Jordan Rhodes? Also what have you seen to back up your claims, have you watched him regularly for any period of time or is you opinion purely based on his goal scoring record? I'd be more interested to know what he's like off the ball, does he trouble the defence with his movement and runs?
Jordan rhodes on 10:59 - Aug 24 with 1066 viewschid

Jordan rhodes on 10:23 - Aug 24 by QPR_Jim

Why have you started another thread when there's already one, which you created, with the title Jordan Rhodes? Also what have you seen to back up your claims, have you watched him regularly for any period of time or is you opinion purely based on his goal scoring record? I'd be more interested to know what he's like off the ball, does he trouble the defence with his movement and runs?

Sorry about thread new to this. Only seen him on tv but hardly seen him miss a chance. I feel he's right for us because you get four years full committment out of him he's got a great attitude like Austin. These are the type of players I feel we should be getting and I m pretty certain he get goals we got wingers who trouble defences we need two players who are going to score 15..20. Goals
Jordan rhodes on 11:08 - Aug 24 with 1046 viewsTacticalR

OnlyHereForTheJordanRhodes?

Air hostess clique

Jordan rhodes on 12:18 - Aug 24 with 966 viewskarl

I have watched him for Scotland and imo he might be ok in Prem but atm he isn't ready and certainly not worth £12m if we're in this league looking to consolidate our position quickly.
A club looking to add goals to an already strong team in the Championship and booking a place in the top league it's probably worth a pop and even possibly a club like Hull who might think they're secure in Prem having a punt on a young potential Goalscorer who could give a big return on the outlay if he has form.
Top championship player but no more than that for me unfortunately (speaking as a Scotland supporter)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024