Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! 23:46 - Aug 29 with 7390 viewsLohengrin

Old George the Taig turned Tartar has taken a bit of a shoeing in London!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/29/george-galloway-beaten-up-in-notting-

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 14:03 - Aug 30 with 1509 viewsperchrockjack

karma. Pure and simple

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 17:53 - Aug 30 with 1468 viewskeeponrockin

It has been coming his rhetoric is becoming more and more extreme.

But because it's from 'the left' that's ok of course
George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 18:01 - Aug 30 with 1464 viewsperchrockjack

If a tight wing politician had been snorted or a Jew Galloway would have justified it. Fact.

Well deserved.

Think first George before bobbing off

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 19:57 - Aug 30 with 1437 viewsWindy_Miller

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:12 - Aug 30 by epaul

How very christian of you, then again that stupid f*cking book you believe in probably tells you that's ok to do it

Too easy to set the lure for you e-Pr1ck to bite as usual with your anti Christian, bible, Jew sh1te. Go away and research your reply you complete tool. You must be one of the "Christians must turn the other cheek" brigade? I am not one of those youve just assumed this again.

Life must have thrown you are few bad rolls of the dice by the sound of it and as usual you are spewing at anyone who you dont agree with.

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 20:25 - Aug 30 with 1425 viewsepaul

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 19:57 - Aug 30 by Windy_Miller

Too easy to set the lure for you e-Pr1ck to bite as usual with your anti Christian, bible, Jew sh1te. Go away and research your reply you complete tool. You must be one of the "Christians must turn the other cheek" brigade? I am not one of those youve just assumed this again.

Life must have thrown you are few bad rolls of the dice by the sound of it and as usual you are spewing at anyone who you dont agree with.

I think my comments were said in disdain and was being very mocking. Lets be fair you were the person who tried to justify that some ark was built and two of everything was actually put in it. now if that aint cloud cuckoo land then I don't know what is

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 1411 viewsWindy_Miller

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 20:25 - Aug 30 by epaul

I think my comments were said in disdain and was being very mocking. Lets be fair you were the person who tried to justify that some ark was built and two of everything was actually put in it. now if that aint cloud cuckoo land then I don't know what is

No mate, I had a mental bet with myself that out of the 1000s of members on here posting, you would be the one who would post the exact boring stereo typical reply.

Tell me just out of interest, What is being a "Christian" ? And why do you have such a disdain for them, and as youve assumed i'm one - me.

I really find it amazing that somepeople get so worked up about something they dont believe in???

Consience pricked maybe.....

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 22:10 - Aug 30 with 1388 viewsperchrockjack

I would have been happy to just have one dig at this Kung of a terrorist appeaser

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 03:52 - Aug 31 with 1362 viewsLohengrin

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:41 - Aug 30 by Shaky

Given that the excitement in your life appears to consist largely of making up conversations between your various personas then bigging them up with arrows followed by a couple of stalking sessions, I can easily understand how my life may seem implausibly colourful to you.

Get yourself down Ladbroke Grove around 3am on a Saturday and ask random people whether they know where Black Harry is. That should spice things up a little for you.

Shaky, son, let's swap. I'd love to be called edgy. It would be like transporting myself back in time to be 15 again, instead of this ghastly 45. I'd love that.

Fabulous to go back to a time when Thatcher's Press minions (or bosses) would have us believe there was no alternative (TINA )to Monetarism. Imagine all eyes upon you as you rubbed Brylcreem into the palm of your hands, slicked your hair back, flipped open the Zippo and lit up a No.6.

Hey ePaul: take a drag. Stop and spit a stray bit of 'bacco off your bottom lip and say "Margaret, love, I've seen the future. Trust me on this you're talking bollocks."

Login to get fewer ads

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:23 - Aug 31 with 1331 viewsShaky

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 03:52 - Aug 31 by Lohengrin

Shaky, son, let's swap. I'd love to be called edgy. It would be like transporting myself back in time to be 15 again, instead of this ghastly 45. I'd love that.

Fabulous to go back to a time when Thatcher's Press minions (or bosses) would have us believe there was no alternative (TINA )to Monetarism. Imagine all eyes upon you as you rubbed Brylcreem into the palm of your hands, slicked your hair back, flipped open the Zippo and lit up a No.6.

Hey ePaul: take a drag. Stop and spit a stray bit of 'bacco off your bottom lip and say "Margaret, love, I've seen the future. Trust me on this you're talking bollocks."

Got my last birthday before the big 5-0 coming up in a few weeks, and it's been close to 20 years since I regularly used to strut my stuff around Notting Hill Gate ;-)

One place we used go to that you might know of is a pub just before Ladbroke Grove tube that used to have a live blues band on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Ring a bell? Very good nights they were, and I can assure you the smoke wafting out of that place was considerably more exotic than Players!
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 8:30]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:34 - Aug 31 with 1324 viewsLohengrin

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:23 - Aug 31 by Shaky

Got my last birthday before the big 5-0 coming up in a few weeks, and it's been close to 20 years since I regularly used to strut my stuff around Notting Hill Gate ;-)

One place we used go to that you might know of is a pub just before Ladbroke Grove tube that used to have a live blues band on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Ring a bell? Very good nights they were, and I can assure you the smoke wafting out of that place was considerably more exotic than Players!
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 8:30]

I'm still very drunk, very drunk indeed but you've just put an image in my head that has me laughing to myself here like a Rampton outpatient....

Strut your stuff? I've got this image of you now doing a rolling shoulder swagger, kind of Cagney, sort of Travolta with a hint of Johnny Bravo wearing a pair of patch-pocket flares and platform shoes clicking your fingers and winking at the gals as you go to the beat of this....

It's not you it's my wistful imagination and the Wild Turkey interacting.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:37 - Aug 31 with 1319 viewsShaky

I remember that song, but never knew the artist.

Armed with that info, I still won't be crate digging for it, however.

Misology -- It's a bitch

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:41 - Aug 31 with 1315 viewsLohengrin

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:37 - Aug 31 by Shaky

I remember that song, but never knew the artist.

Armed with that info, I still won't be crate digging for it, however.

I don't blame you, it's bloody awful. God knows what random memories I'm accessing in this nick?

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:54 - Aug 31 with 1303 viewsepaul

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 03:52 - Aug 31 by Lohengrin

Loh I regularly take a drag,I'd have loved to been able to say that, although the inner me wouldnt stop me saying something a tad stronger!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:11 - Aug 31 with 1271 viewsperchrockjack

45? forthy fookn five!!

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:30 - Aug 31 with 1261 viewsLohengrin

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:11 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

45? forthy fookn five!!

Seventeen in the head and heart...... just not in the mirror.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:33 - Aug 31 with 1235 viewsperchrockjack

You d have to fight me first to get a dig at George as I sure they d be a queue. Im amazed it took so long.
At least Prescott fought back.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:37 - Aug 31 with 1231 viewsDarran

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:34 - Aug 31 by Lohengrin

I'm still very drunk, very drunk indeed but you've just put an image in my head that has me laughing to myself here like a Rampton outpatient....

Strut your stuff? I've got this image of you now doing a rolling shoulder swagger, kind of Cagney, sort of Travolta with a hint of Johnny Bravo wearing a pair of patch-pocket flares and platform shoes clicking your fingers and winking at the gals as you go to the beat of this....

It's not you it's my wistful imagination and the Wild Turkey interacting.

Anyone remember Brutus Jeans?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:40 - Aug 31 with 1231 viewsShaky

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:33 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

You d have to fight me first to get a dig at George as I sure they d be a queue. Im amazed it took so long.
At least Prescott fought back.

What we have is a system called freedom of speech.

The other guy says something you don't like, you say something back to counter his opinions rather that try to knock him out, in which case you go directly to jail without collecting £200.

It's great.

Misology -- It's a bitch

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:43 - Aug 31 with 1227 viewsperchrockjack

One man s freedom is another mans...

Say what you want in public?

Think on

DEEPLY

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:44 - Aug 31 with 1223 viewsShaky

Vacuous bullshit as is increasingly the norm for you Perchie.

Misology -- It's a bitch

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:46 - Aug 31 with 1222 viewsDarran

He only spent one night in hospital,that's a shame.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:49 - Aug 31 with 1218 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks shaky.

Seems somewhat hypocritical of you but never mind .

You re not a bad person, I don't think..

Galloway brings out the beast in me.

I came across SCARGILL once and he wasn't that bad.

Best politician I spoke to was Heseltine. Toff but a JACK and decent man

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:55 - Aug 31 with 1210 viewsLohengrin

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:37 - Aug 31 by Darran

Anyone remember Brutus Jeans?

I was reminded the last time I saw you...

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:57 - Aug 31 with 1209 viewsDarran

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 10:55 - Aug 31 by Lohengrin

I was reminded the last time I saw you...

No seriously mun.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:57 - Aug 31 with 1183 viewsBrynmill_Jack

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 13:12 - Aug 30 by VetchitBack

Jackanapes and Phaedrus being the same person?!

That would explain something

It would explain that this site has gone to sh*t since it's move. It's a parody of the old Planet Swans.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024